Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers offer nation's number one center for 2017, teammate of Rahshaun Smith
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers offer nation's number one center for 2017, teammate of Rahshaun Smith

Nov 18, 2015, 8:00 AM

Tigers offer nation's number one center for 2017, teammate of Rahshaun Smith

One of the nation’s top offensive linemen for the 2017 recruiting cycle picked up a Clemson offer Tuesday, and it was all because of advice he took from a former Clemson commit. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers offer nation's number one center for 2017, teammate of Rahshaun Smith

Nov 18, 2015, 8:36 AM

:)

Re: New Story: Tigers offer nation's number one center for 2017, teammate of Rahshaun Smith

Nov 18, 2015, 8:50 AM

Sounds good. Love to see him with the tigers. He will be a great player here.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2015, 9:09 AM

Did you catch the comments that he "was offered by the #1 team in the country?" That tells me a lot about the program and our image in the football world at the moment.

Nov 18, 2015, 9:13 AM

#1 center in the high school ranks .
Have we got a good shot at this kid ?
TigerBry ? anyone close to the sitch ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 18, 2015, 9:22 AM

I don't have any inside info, but: being at IMG Academy tells me he's all about football. He's a 300lb JUNIOR!!! WOW!!!! It also tells me he likes high profile being at IMG. This Man, would be a HUGE get for us!! Much Hyatt would be a junior his freshman year!! We're going to be in the conversation for many years! Spurrier said Clemson is a machine right now. That USuCk needs to take notes! On ESPN "The experts" yesterday. We get this kid with Smith, we will continue to dominate!! Great time to be a Tiger!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call me a pumper but I like our chances

Nov 18, 2015, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers offer nation's number one center for 2017, teammate of Rahshaun Smith ]

I especially like our chances if we can get Rahshaun to commit and I firmly believe he will. The key to landing a guy like Ruiz is getting him to campus whether it be for elite Junior Day, the spring game, Dabo Swinney camp, and perhaps the best would be the All In Cookout next summer.

Prior to enrolling at IMG, he attended Camden High where he's originally from. This is where the Michigan connection comes in to play because his former teammates, defensive end Ron Johnson and receiver Brad Hawkins, play for the Wolverines. He's visited there and had some positive things to say about coach Jim Harbaugh. Early in September, Ruiz said that Alabama, North Carolina, Michigan, Tennessee, Miami, and Penn State are "sticking out right now." Since then Ole Miss, Bama, and Auburn have been in his ear really hard. Nonetheless an offer from Clemson is pretty big because so many IMG guys have taken a hard look at us. And being #1 has its perks too....

No time like the present! Come on up for the WF game!***

Nov 18, 2015, 9:39 AM

said getting an offer from the nation’s number one team...

Nov 18, 2015, 10:15 AM

is special.

Success begets success

Nov 18, 2015, 12:07 PM

If you really want to get better and better come to Clemson. We would love for you to be here and would love to see you in a Clemson uniform. Keep working hard and we would welcome you here...

Go Tigers!!!! Have a great game Saturday and don't look ahead. Never...take one game at a time. Wake Forest has hurt us before...don't take them lightly.

An optimist sees that Rahshaun Smith is still coming

Nov 18, 2015, 12:10 PM

and now hopefully, bringing a friend.

An extremely

Nov 18, 2015, 1:27 PM

Important position. In my opinion

Re: An extremely

Nov 18, 2015, 5:01 PM

We have not recruited the center position heavily, IMO. We SHOULD have the #1 center! We are the #1 team and the kid realizes it. I agree since he's at IMG he's going to be all about the best place for him, and he will be well schooled on the recruiting process. I'm just glad to see that we are now considered one of the Big Boys to today's kids. When Dabo lands the Clemson jet to give you an offer, it's big.

Nov 18, 2015, 4:28 PM

This kid is a bulldozer and is relentless with his blocks. Come be a Tiger, young man, along with your friend, Rashaun.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic