Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Liberals on here often say Americans are stupid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Liberals on here often say Americans are stupid

Sep 21, 2020, 7:34 PM

You guys better be banking on enough stupids are out there not to realize that Something is seriously wrong when a candidate for President does not leave his cocoon and campaign anongst the people of this country.

I’m betting that no that many are that stupid.....

Except maybe FBCoachSC®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liberals on here often say Americans are stupid and

Sep 21, 2020, 7:55 PM

bengaline’s here to prove them right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute....***

Sep 21, 2020, 8:17 PM

I thought one of your missions on here was

Sep 21, 2020, 8:23 PM

calling Ameticans stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link?***

Sep 21, 2020, 8:38 PM

Don’t recall you using the word “stupid”. You’ve called

Sep 22, 2020, 7:16 AM

out people using similar words, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, sure. Carlsbad often calls people

Sep 22, 2020, 7:43 AM

Stupid, idiot, scum, POS. Cata does some of that also. It’s ridiculous.
My OP was pointing out that it’s mainly those on the left labeling American as stupid and that ANY stupid people out there may be the only ones that do not see the absurdity of Biden as a candidate.
josephg®

Dems should be demanding more from their selection process. Pubs, too ??

Please.

Sep 22, 2020, 7:51 AM

You call people POS on the regular along with other names. You are one of the few here who lashes out with hostility at others, then whines about anyone else doing the same. Only T3 does it more.

I remember when I used the word "scum". I used it to describe anyone who makes fun of or hates on someone for their line of work or choice of profession. I stand by that.

I also distinctly remember you calling me a "POS" for pointing out that anyone giving to that Build the Wall GoFundMe was getting duped. That aged well, didn't it? Hit a little too close to home, huh?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Once again, find a post of mine where I did that

Sep 22, 2020, 8:37 AM

not counting me ragging on FBcoach....

I'm not going to go digging through months and years...

Sep 22, 2020, 8:40 AM

Of posts with Tigernet's horrible search function. You know you did it. Don't sit here with a straight face and pretend you don't launch personal attacks at others, from calling them POS to libtard to stupid.

You called me a POS over the Build the Wall campaign. I don't need to go find it. I remember it. I don't really care because I'm a big boy, but I'm not going to sit back and let you pretend you're sweet little ole bengaline who doesn't ever say anything nasty to anyone here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Cata, its funny how defensive your post is

Sep 22, 2020, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Please. ]

Are you following me or did the hairs on your neck bristle this morning when I made my post? ;)

Re: Cata, its funny how defensive your post is

Sep 22, 2020, 8:41 AM

I've been pretty bald for a while, so there ain't much bristling left any more.

Americans aren't stupid.

Sep 22, 2020, 7:47 AM

Not on the whole, anyway. Americans, for the most part, are extremely well-educated, industrious, innovative, and bright.

The reason people think we're stupid is because dumb people are often the loudest or get the most attention. It's like how positive reviews will fall quietly, but negative ones always scream from rooftops. The bad always gets more attention.

Now, people who blindly worship a politician or a political party? They're dumb. That's why they worship a person; they need someone to guide them through the dark.

Re: Americans aren't stupid.

Sep 22, 2020, 8:46 AM

Ok. But do you agree about FBCoach?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly my point!

Sep 22, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Americans aren't stupid. ]

Democrat voters are blindly going to vote for a man that is one step, if not already there, from Dementia. Anyone that cant see that, or refuses to acknowledge it, has their head in the sand.

Yeah, trump's an *sswhole, and I wish he wasnt so defensive with his tweets, but he is coherent and he is fiscally conservative enough to satisfy me.

Re: Exactly my point!

Sep 22, 2020, 2:23 PM

Yes, I would include any Dem or liberal who blindly supports Biden (voting for him doesn't indicate you blindly support him any more than voting for Trump means you blindly support him).

But that same blind support exists with Trump, and yes, it seems you're guilty. And I'm not sure who lied to you about him being fiscally conservative, but Jesus, he's added $3 trillion to the debt. And that's not including the golf trips.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic