Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amazon Prime now has subscription revenue of over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Amazon Prime now has subscription revenue of over

Jan 31, 2020, 9:07 PM

21 Billion dollars!!!! 21 billion in membership fees before they ship a single item, that’s amazing too me. They currently have 189 million members and are projecting over 300 million by years end.

Jeff Bezos Could give every human on earth $10.00 each and he’d still be worth over 70 billion, lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most people aren’t even aware of everything they get with prime

Jan 31, 2020, 9:33 PM

The unlimited photo storage is one of the most underused benefits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most people aren’t even aware of everything they get with prime

Jan 31, 2020, 9:37 PM

I didn’t know that. I should use the prime video and prime music more and also the Whole Foods.

I haven’t checked out prime music for over a year

Jan 31, 2020, 9:41 PM

So maybe things have changed, but at first the music files were so badly compressed that there was a very noticeable drop off in quality when compared to other streaming music sites.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven’t checked out prime music for over a year

Jan 31, 2020, 9:49 PM

I pay for Apple Music (something I should cancel) and I can’t tell a difference between them.

Re: I haven’t checked out prime music for over a year

Feb 1, 2020, 6:18 AM [ in reply to I haven’t checked out prime music for over a year ]

Amazon HD is roughly 12 bucks a month for Prime members,and the music runs from HD to Ultra HD, streaming. Much, much better than 10 bucks a month for Apple's stuff.

Except your stuck with them forever then. Google has free

Feb 1, 2020, 1:44 AM [ in reply to Most people aren’t even aware of everything they get with prime ]

Unlimited storage

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, you’re telling google and amazon

Feb 1, 2020, 5:07 AM

Have all our photos? Those corporate bassturds!

Re: Amazon Prime now has subscription revenue of over

Jan 31, 2020, 9:49 PM

Wow.

it's why I order $0.99 packs of screws every three days

Jan 31, 2020, 10:02 PM

with free shipping. love me some Amazon prime

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: it's why I order $0.99 packs of screws every three days

Feb 1, 2020, 11:55 AM

?? That’s good stuff! I need to get on the ball. I do take the paid postage credit card offer envelopes and stuff them with as much anonymous junk mail as I can.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2020, 10:07 PM

Well...it does include videos.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 31, 2020, 10:58 PM

Dude that’s effin’ unreal.

Feb 1, 2020, 7:27 AM

When Amazon first went public in 1997, its stock was priced at just $18 per share.
If you had invested just $100 in Amazon's IPO in 1997, you would have received 5 shares. What is beyond impressive is that investment would have been worth nearly $120,762 at the Aug. 31, 2018, close price of $2012.71/sh. That would yield an increase of more than 120,000% on the initial $100 investment.

Amazon's stock split three times in quick succession: once in 1998 and twice in 1999.

The company announced its first stock split in June 1998, offering two shares for every one share held. That means the five shares an investment of $100 in the IPO would have bought now grows to 10 shares. The next one came just a few months later, a 3-for-1 stock split in early January 1999. That would mean that the if you sold no shares, you would now own (10x3) 30 shares. Subsequently, Amazon announced another 2-for-1 split in September 1999, increasing your share ownership to 60 Amazon shares.

As of the close on Aug. 31, 2018, those 60 shares would have been worth $120,762, an increase of a whopping 120,662% over the initial $100 investment.

Closed: Jan 31, 7:59 PM EST · 2,008.72 USD

Some say they can not afford to invest
I say you can afford to invest
It's very easy you just have to have the want to
Think about the cost of "1" pack of cigarettes, a beer, mixed drink or fast food meal a month

Feb 1, 2020, 7:43 AM

Yes - and it’s very easy to invest now through sites such as TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Fidelity , etc. And some have no cost trading..... ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Thing is, it is still a great value with all the extras.

Feb 1, 2020, 11:05 AM

Heck, my wife would pay $100 bucks a year just to watch The Amazing Mrs Maziel.

I use the music service quite a bit too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic