Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I the only one out here who is NOT a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Am I the only one out here who is NOT a

Jul 9, 2014, 10:14 PM

Kyle Parker fan? I mean, the guy laid down after that hit versus Auburn and cost us an entire season. Just can't get past that.

Of course, he was left on the field when it was obvious he didn't want to be out there so I guess some of the blame goes to the higher ups as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So are we aggravated at Kyle or Dabo?***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

if by "we", you mean "me" too, i'm more aggravated at crump.***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If there were a list, and there isn't, the op'er would be on it.***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:22 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If there was a list, and there isn't, the op'er would be on it.***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 PM

There was a list, and then it was taken down, and yes the OP was on it.

HTH that helps

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no knowledge of said list, for the record.***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:33 PM

Re: If there was a list, and there isn't, the op'er would be on it.***

Jul 10, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: If there was a list, and there isn't, the op'er would be on it.*** ]

I hope it wasn't for being a coot, because that would make that entire list inaccurate. And I haven't even seen it. You really gonna keep a lifelong Clemson fan/student/walk on from posting on a CU message board? Highly unlikely.

Re: So are we aggravated at Kyle or Dabo?***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:24 PM [ in reply to So are we aggravated at Kyle or Dabo?*** ]

not aggravated at either. just not a KP fan.

Re: So are we aggravated at Kyle or Dabo?***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:27 PM

after reading your lame post... i am not mad at anyone, either.. just not an "exile" fan.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Arthur.

Jul 9, 2014, 10:34 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

I'm still aggravated at Bowden for pulling

Jul 10, 2014, 8:09 AM [ in reply to So are we aggravated at Kyle or Dabo?*** ]

Merriweather ... *SIGH*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Am I the only one out here who is NOT a

Jul 9, 2014, 10:17 PM

wow what a pos post. kid went back in the game after getting his ribs busted by a cheap shot and you have the gall to post that bs. incredible the idiots that are allowed to post on this site.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed. I hated to see him go back into the game when

Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 PM

he obviously had broken/bruised ribs. It is hard to even lift your arms, much less throw quick passes or deep balls. He manned up that game. If his effort lacked after that cheap shot, noone could really blame him. He desrved a pass, or at least a seat on th bench.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: agreed. I hated to see him go back into the game when

Jul 9, 2014, 11:11 PM

Agree that he showed guts after that hit during that game but he tanked the remainder of the season IMO. And what he gave up baseball wise to be out there is irrelevant to me....he CHOSE to be a part of the FB team and his teammates deserved 100%. He played the last 11 games for himself IMO. And well, we all see how that went for us.

Re: agreed. I hated to see him go back into the game when

Jul 10, 2014, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jul 10, 2014, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Am I the only one out here who is NOT a ]

He went all in for the Auburn game, but he did a lot of mailing it in for the rest of the season. I had nightmares that entire season consisting solely of Kyle Parker leaving the pocket and rolling right every play.

Jul 10, 2014, 8:06 AM

kid cost himself a ton of money and time and knew he would be playing baseball. he should have signed the baseball contract and never came back to play football. dabo told everyone he could start for most nfl teams. but baseball was always what he wanted to do. he and dabo had a serious falling out toward the end of the year.

Jul 10, 2014, 8:15 AM

Good ole lead coot

null

Jul 10, 2014, 9:19 PM

read the article and weep fool. it is posted below.

maybe you should read it again first, then make adjustments.

Jul 10, 2014, 9:48 PM

photo leadcoot_zps15f78327.jpg

coot.

Re: maybe you should read it again first, then make adjustments.

Jul 10, 2014, 10:09 PM

maybe you and some who watched him play should reread my post and rethink if he was nfl qb. the qb who just graduated from here broke most all passing records went late in the draft and will not play for a while. Whitehurst still has not played much and if you think parker was better than them we will just have to agree to disagree. he did cost himself time and money and came here to play baseball and that was what he was always going to play professionally. dabo thought he was better than anyone else we had at qb at the time and talked him into playing qb instead of signing with rockies.

Message was edited by: lead tiger®

i don't have to reread your post to know you flat out

Jul 10, 2014, 10:20 PM

fabricated what dabo said you simpleton.

I'm weeping over your grammar.

Jul 10, 2014, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Am I the only one out here who is NOT a ]

"...baseball contract and never came back to play football. "

"Came" back? Nice.

hey, he's got 14 geds & ain't afraid to use them.***

Jul 10, 2014, 10:21 PM

14 geds? Cue the "SEC, SEC, SEC!"

Jul 10, 2014, 10:43 PM

Yep, Mississippi Jr college and geds are in fact SEC.

Re: hey, he's got 14 geds & ain't afraid to use them.***

Jul 11, 2014, 7:43 AM [ in reply to hey, he's got 14 geds & ain't afraid to use them.*** ]

do you really want to discuss educational levels? care to tell us whether you are a clemson or any other college graduate?

i have many times mr ged; i graduated from a university

Jul 11, 2014, 7:45 AM

that wouldn't have entrusted an idiot such as you to clean the erasers.

Re: i have many times mr ged; i graduated from a university

Jul 11, 2014, 11:56 AM

you graduated from a university that you are ashamed to name? what's the story with that line? was it Clemson? why would anyone not want to be proud of the fact that they were a college graduate and the school they attended? if in fact they were not telling the truth and giving false information and ashamed they were not a college graduate. crickets! get one of your happy club members to send a gif of your diploma if possible to remove all doubt. I can provide all my proof from Clemson university.

Please provide said proof

Jul 11, 2014, 12:01 PM

Waiting...

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

give him a few days

Jul 11, 2014, 12:20 PM

to steal something nice.

Re: i have many times mr ged; i graduated from a university

Jul 11, 2014, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: i have many times mr ged; i graduated from a university ]

Wrong again

where's your ged from again? i know it couldn't have been

Jul 11, 2014, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: i have many times mr ged; i graduated from a university ]

online, because you couldn't even html, brah. link? haha

now, have you corrected your egregious error in misquoting dabo?

waiting...

ps i've seen some of your tmale work & parents everywhere must rejoice in having a moran such as yourself in the same 'system' as their childen.

Re: where's your ged from again? i know it couldn't have been

Jul 11, 2014, 12:19 PM

Leadtiger is just a nut.

yeps, i had a few minutes to spare

Jul 11, 2014, 12:20 PM

so i cracked him.

;)

That's irony.***

Jul 11, 2014, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: hey, he's got 14 geds & ain't afraid to use them.*** ]

give mr ged a few to google this moment to see how it fits.***

Jul 11, 2014, 7:51 AM

Jul 10, 2014, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Am I the only one out here who is NOT a ]

photo parker_zpscba7172d.jpg

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20100823/PC20/308239942

you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity

Jul 9, 2014, 10:21 PM

He played with bruised ribs all season risking millions of dollars, and even before the season he gave up 800K just to return for one season. KP has put more heart into Clemson than you ever will/have.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Not every player can be a tough and dedicated as

players like Clowney.

I'm no fan.

Jul 10, 2014, 6:31 AM

You are a #### lover just like the OP

null

Jul 9, 2014, 10:33 PM

I'm a huge KP fan. He was a special two sport athlete at Clemson.

How many Gamecockers are Kyle Parker fans?***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:39 PM

Yes***

Jul 9, 2014, 10:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Jul 9, 2014, 11:06 PM

smh

Jul 10, 2014, 1:59 AM

If you actually want to be picky, you can go back in Clemson history and always find something wrong with every season in existence of Tiger Football, so why don't we just focus on Georgia, and let's just see what 2014 has to offer us in our blessed TigerNation.

You don't see me dwelling on getting our rumps handed to us at home in 2013 versus the semi-holes, so let's move on from Kyle Parker, and what was, or wasn't.

Jul 10, 2014, 2:01 AM

If you actually want to be picky, you can go back in Clemson history and always find something wrong with every season in existence of Tiger Football, so why don't we just focus on Georgia, and let's just see what 2014 has to offer us in our blessed TigerNation.

You don't see me dwelling on getting our rumps handed to us at home in 2013 versus the semi-holes, so let's move on from Kyle Parker, and what was, or wasn't.

Jul 10, 2014, 6:32 AM

Hey Express Coot

Kill yourself you pathetic troll

null

Jul 10, 2014, 8:04 AM

I think deep down he knew he was going the baseball route...but at the time he was the best option especially in that game...it was a close game and Tajh def wasn't ready quite yet

Jul 10, 2014, 4:22 PM

Yeah, he only had cracked ribs. What a wuss.

You're an idiot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one out here who is NOT a***

Jul 10, 2014, 4:27 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a shame how is last year went.

Jul 10, 2014, 4:33 PM

A lot of not good happened. I think he didn't have a lot of help around him. I think Dabo was really confused by what an NFL QB looked like. I also think he kept getting run out there because Boyd wasn't quite ready. No need to destroy the next QBs confidence.

The thing I still dislike most about it all was him running down the hill as if he were a senior. He did nothing to earn such an honor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he was more about Kyle than Clemson, so no, I...

Jul 11, 2014, 7:40 AM

didn't care too much for his attitude. Thought it was a travesty that he was allowed to come down the Hill as a senior.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2014, 9:32 AM

He did great for us and put his heart in there. For that im happy. But ive heard from clemson students that he was a jerk. Also how he got to go out with the seniors makes me mad.

Jul 11, 2014, 12:16 PM

apparently you didn't see that dirty hit! It was a clear spear to his back and kidney area which should have been 15 yds. Nothing called because it was an SEC team. It was a dirty hit plain and simple! So lay off the guy! He's very lucky he was seriously injured.

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic