Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Always liked Herbie, but this SEC bias has got to go
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Always liked Herbie, but this SEC bias has got to go

Dec 2, 2018, 9:44 AM

As long as you are moving teams up if they lose, why not just say GA played well enough to stay at #4 with the loss, and have them play bama in the playoffs at #1 vs #4. But then, you'd be saying last nights game was irrelevant,because that's where the dogs started, except you are using it to justify their participation in the playoffs. It's just head spinning insanity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always liked Herbie, but this SEC bias has got to go

Dec 2, 2018, 10:02 AM

It's really sickening. To suggest that a 11-2 non champ should be above two 12-1 champs and a 12-0 team is sickening. After ALLL that they still just want to do anything they can to force two SEC teams in AND let them avoid a first round matchup. Talk about handing out a moral victory participation trophy out! Why is UGA the only team in the nation that should get a free ticket in for playing one good game against Bama??? Why is their blowout loss and weak schedule irrelevant because they played ONE good game??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

may as well go full "mentally challenged" and move UGA to #2

Dec 2, 2018, 10:09 AM

why not? Since they are obviously convinced that no other program other than UGA is capable - or deserving - of giving Bama a competitive game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 10:09 AM

I am not an expert statistician or even an amateur one but I have never in all the polls over the years seen any team lose a game and move up in the rankings. I'm probably wrong but I have never seen that happen. I think i have "maybe" seen one stay the same place but never seen one move up after a loss. And suggesting they do it now in the biggest venue for CFP is just ludicrous

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 10:16 AM

Once his boys get here..... they’ll give us cred.... lol.... TL or ETN might get some Heisman hype.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic