Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College

Nov 5, 2018, 3:11 PM

TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College

Commentators Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit with sideline reporter Maria Taylor will work the Clemson vs. Boston College game on Saturday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always enjoy Herbie calling our games

Nov 5, 2018, 3:15 PM

Beyond his alma mater, ive felt like Clemson has been his second favorite for a while.

Re: Always enjoy Herbie calling our games

Nov 5, 2018, 3:33 PM

Yes, Chris and Herbie is the A team. It's going to be a fun night.

Re: Always enjoy Herbie calling our games

Nov 5, 2018, 7:58 PM

Really enjoy both of them. Always fair and unbiased, IMO. They seem to call it like they see it, and usually, I cant disagree with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BiG Time Announcers 4 Clemson- BC Game!

Nov 5, 2018, 3:15 PM

Herbie & Chris.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BiG Time Announcers 4 Clemson- BC Game!

Nov 5, 2018, 7:58 PM

My opinion, too, Bill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College

Nov 5, 2018, 3:40 PM

I never thought of Kirk Herbstreit as being a cheeks kisser. The longer you get to know someone, the more you will find out about them I guess!!! I wonder if Clemson was his 2nd favorite team when we were a consistent 7-5 or 8-4 team yearly. I would be willing to bet that we wasn't any where close to being his 2nd favorite next to OSU!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 7:59 PM

Well, isn't it great that he sees the error of his ways, if that were the case.

Nov 6, 2018, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College ]

Even when our team was head case (beating Miami the going to lose to Duke the following week) herbstreit always seemed to pull for us. He would be begging our team to live up to its capabilities, be more consistent and not overlook people.

He seemed to believe Clemson could be more than what many others around the country ever thought it could be.

Nov 5, 2018, 3:42 PM

I’ve liked them for sometime now. And seeing the tigers play first hand should help us , not that we need it. And I enjoy the motivation that comes with the disrespect. But I don’t think they know by just scores , how dominant we have been the last few games. Hoping for another enjoyable game.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 8:02 PM

My guess is that this game will be another "statement game" for us. Dabo and the team seem to see the urgency in putting up impressive numbers for the Playoff Committee. I like it!

Nov 5, 2018, 4:22 PM

Is Maria the pro KB, anti-Dabo chick?

Nov 5, 2018, 4:59 PM

SillyDaddy said:

Yes she is unfortunately

Nov 6, 2018, 2:31 AM

Morris24 said:

SillyDaddy said:

Yes she is unfortunately

Pro KB Yes.....

Anti-dabo?.... I don't know...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College ]

Let's hope she has seen the futility in her prior assessment of KB as it relates to the current status of our team. We are light years ahead of that era.

Nov 6, 2018, 11:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: TV announcers for Clemson-Boston College ]

That were multiple different entities that did’t handle KBs departure very well.

A component of our fans didn’t handle it well, a subset of the media didn’t handle it well, there was a time (when it was still very fresh) that Kelly didn’t handle it very well.

I think the decisions of both the coaches and kelly was fine. The barbs that were thrown out during the divorce by some of the aforementioned parties were overboard, and I suspect many of us may regret some of it, maybe Maria included, we shall see.

Nov 5, 2018, 7:56 PM

Outstanding!!! That crew does a great job, IMO. It just doesn't get any better than Herbstreit.

Nov 5, 2018, 7:59 PM

What did we do to deserve this honor? Alabama must have a bye or it's a road night game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bammer on CBS!***

Nov 6, 2018, 2:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 8:44 PM

I’m thrilled our Tigers get the primetime opportunity of ESPN dedicating GameDay and bringing the A-Team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 5:02 AM

Get the Tiger Head ready for the old man.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic