Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Colbert/TigerBry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,076

Colbert/TigerBry

Jan 26, 2018, 9:30 AM

Thoughts on our chances with these CB/S prospects?

-Oneal
-Surtain etc

Any other sleepers youre hearing about with a week or so to go. TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Colbert/TigerBry

Jan 26, 2018, 9:52 AM

Or TigerWoods. Now would be a good time to come back home Tiger. Come on down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll give it a go

Jan 26, 2018, 10:42 AM

O'Neal is probably a 30% chance. Surtain is like a 1% chance. Goodrich (who is also coming this weekend) is a higher probability than either of those two.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Although Surtain is visiting us this weekend, I don't think

Jan 26, 2018, 11:56 AM

that we will get him. Dabo and company are certainly capable of hitting a home run on his visit but I don't see it being enough for him to commmit. Clemson wants his dad to visit with him and right now that's not looking like it will happen.

O'neal is a weird story. One Clemson site reported that he committed to Clemson while on his last visit, but took it down shortly after that. The rumor is that he has made a commitment video to announce his top choice. At this point I'd say we have a 50/50 chance.

A couple of sleepers would be Matthew Hill and Mario Goodrich, and Taiyon Palmer. Hill is committed to Auburn as a wr but Clemson offered him as a safety. Goodrich decommitted from Nebraska and Clemson offered him late. He has been to Clemson and is strongly considering us. Palmer decommitted from Duke and is taking a visit to Clemson this weekend.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Although Surtain is visiting us this weekend, I don't think

Jan 26, 2018, 12:02 PM

I believe Goodrich is also visiting this weekend.

If he and Surtain hit it off with the coaches that may have some sway in their decisions as well. It would be a miracle to sign those two but that would be an outstanding tandem in the future.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Although Surtain is visiting us this weekend, I don't think

Jan 26, 2018, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Although Surtain is visiting us this weekend, I don't think ]

Unfortunately as of this time, O'Neal is very close to 0% chance. Dabo likely won't even go in home. A&M got to o'neal's 7v7 coach. I wouldn't even track him now.

Things are fluid, but the only defensive backs worth tracking are Goodrich and Surtain.

Hill & Palmer are out, Goodrich or bust***

Jan 26, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Although Surtain is visiting us this weekend, I don't think ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Palmer is NOT visiting this weekend.

Jan 26, 2018, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Although Surtain is visiting us this weekend, I don't think ]

Goodrich and Surtain are. Goodrich is our only likely candidate at CB right now. I'm not sure we get either O'Neal or Hill either.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Colbert/TigerBry

Jan 26, 2018, 3:33 PM

I won't pretend to have any insight on this situation but it would appear that O'Neal will likely stay in Texas. Unless there's some huge change with Surtain, I believe that ship has sailed. Surtain is one of the prospects that I was really hoping we'd land this year- along with O'Neal. Those two have tons of upside.

If there are any sleeper prospects that we have made a move with, I am unaware of it. I've been out of the loop recovering from an accident but I'm happy to say that I'm walking now. I promised that I'd share my initial 2019 Top 300 rankings at/or around National Signing Day and I still aim to do so. Still in the process of doing defensive evaluations. I also have the 2019 Clemson big board ready to send out too. And yes, it's very long and very thorough.

I anxiously await seeing your big

Jan 26, 2018, 3:35 PM

board

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I anxiously await seeing your big

Jan 26, 2018, 3:54 PM

Sorry, no pigs. :(

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,076
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic