Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Those sub human antifa thugs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 588

Those sub human antifa thugs

Nov 2, 2019, 8:56 AM

getting their day in court. Dude was just sentenced to 6 years. Hope he get pounded every single day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oregonlive.com/portland/2019/11/baton-attack-during-june-protests-in-downtown-portland-lands-man-in-jail-for-nearly-6-years.html%3foutputType=amp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those sub human antifa thugs

Nov 2, 2019, 9:22 AM

can we at least agree that anyone who shows up at a liberal protest dressed like this kind of deserves to be worked over with a bat?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 11:56 AM

No, that dude isn't looking for trouble.

As far as the OP goes, he needs a history lesson. Antifa has not even begun to show how bad it can be. Nobody here who remains devoutly loyal to the GOP appears to have any notion of history, but history shows us just how bad leftist revolutions can be. The names "Red Brigades" and "Baader-Meinhof/ Red Army Faction" from the '70's and '80's still make wealthy Europeans wince.

The problem with Antifa - and any "direct-action" group - is that their ideals tend to get subverted by psychopaths, who view such happenings as the chance to do random violence against other people. It's like a honeypot for the disaffected. So a lot of times what you see is the organizers of protests or sit-ins or whatever have one idea, start recruiting bodies to execute it...and then along come the psychos, who aren't remotely interested in peaceful symbolism. And that's when the thrown rocks, Molotov cocktails, and riot cops start happening. And stuff spirals right on out of control.

For every action, as they say, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The more strident the GOP becomes, the more groups like Antifa are going to misbehave. And the problem with trying to suppress leftist insurgencies, as myriad police departments and governments have discovered, is that there's a whole lot more poor people than rich ones...and all the rich ones have poor people working for them.

Class warfare hurts everybody, but it's especially dangerous for the rich.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so there are some good people on both sides***

Nov 2, 2019, 3:34 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College age kids change causes like I change socks.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Those sub human antifa thugs ]

One week they'll be about hugging trees and the next they'll be about saving a whale. They all grow out of it when they have to work to survive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like a honeypot for the disaffected

Nov 4, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Those sub human antifa thugs ]

yeah, I am stealing this one.

Nov 2, 2019, 10:26 AM

Reminds me of thse conservative Proud Boys that just got sentenced for being sub human thugs. They beat up some antifa. They have some years now to get pounded too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/nyregion/proud-boys-antifa-sentence.html

You already said violence was fine. So good

Nov 2, 2019, 11:29 AM

Job proud boys

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You already said violence was fine. So good

Nov 2, 2019, 11:41 AM

They can go at it. I dont care either way. I will support the Antifa "thugs" over the Proud Boy dirtbags. In the end though, I really dont care either way.

Nov 2, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Those sub human antifa thugs ]

Lol. It's easy to spot a nut these days. They think "antifa" is some big threat to America but that no one on the right ever does anything bad.

All violent individuals or organizations

Nov 2, 2019, 1:15 PM

deserve similar prosecution, conviction and sentencing for similar crimes.

There is no distinction for cause.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All violent individuals or organizations

Nov 2, 2019, 1:24 PM

True. The problem is that there are just peaceful patriots like the Proud Boys and White Supremacists on one side, like Charlottesville, who are having to be attacked by violent liberals who arent accepting of their patriotism.

Re: All violent individuals or organizations

Nov 2, 2019, 3:55 PM [ in reply to All violent individuals or organizations ]

Tropical said:

deserve similar prosecution, conviction and sentencing for similar crimes.

There is no distinction for cause.

"Those who forget the lessons of history"....

Not really. Different social pressures create different reactions. Left-wing activists are different than right-wing activists; they react for different reasons.

In the Cold War, the extremist pressure was largely coming from the left; Communism was the big bugaboo of the era.

Nowadays the extremist pressure's coming from the Far Right.

Not coincidentally, the root source - ground zero for the infection, as it was - is seemingly the same for both - Russia.

They've shifted ideologies (somewhat) and tactics, but the social order of the West - and of democracy in general - is under fairly pervasive attack.

I've seen the videos of Antifa assaulting folks and wondered

Nov 4, 2019, 11:50 AM

whether or not they ever actually go arrested...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've seen the videos of Antifa assaulting folks and wondered

Nov 4, 2019, 3:25 PM

Yeah they get arrested. Luckily they arent murdering people like those on the right. Charlotesville.

Replies: 14
| visibility 588
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic