Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All this downgrade talking of Terrell is actually very good/scary thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,156

All this downgrade talking of Terrell is actually very good/scary thing

Apr 24, 2020, 1:46 PM

I love it and honestly you know AJ Terrell loves it even more. AJ is a dawg at the corner position he takes that criticism and unleashes it on the field. When he’s on that field he’s one of the most pumped up players out there when he makes the plays. Can’t wait to see him lock up guys on Sundays and look directly at that camera and give those critics a death stare cause I feel it coming. We know how great AJ Terrell was/is and while some Falcons fans are worried about him being out there I’m going to be more worried in 3 years when we have to pay this guy big bucks! Go Tigers and Rise Up!
P.s. We know what I ment by “dawg” if I was referring to a Ugay player I would’ve said “pup” big difference here ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All this downgrade talking of Terrell is actually very good/scary thing

Apr 24, 2020, 1:58 PM

Didn’t they lose to the 2-8 coots at home, the pups!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

You missed the 3rd string QB part of that loss ;)

Apr 24, 2020, 2:07 PM

Also they don’t play to win National Championships they play for the recruiting national championship. They love it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 2:42 PM

Terrell dominated vs ACC. And he was challenged by Ohio St and destroyed by LSU - so much so much so BV changed up the coverages.
But you know what, as much as Clemson fans do not like owning it, LSU was stacked at a lot of positions especially QB and WR and outplayed us on the field most of that long day.

Hoping Terrell keeps improving and meets his draft selection expectations ahead of CD Lamb and other DB's. I thought Falcons could have traded down and gotten Terrell in mid/late 20's but that's why Falcons GM makes the big bucks. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sam Howell torched AJ as well***

Apr 24, 2020, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: All this downgrade talking of Terrell is actually very good/scary thing ]

That’s true but he was in position, Joe made some incredible throws. LSU stretched us because we didn’t have the deep DL, if our pressure on him was much better the CB’s wouldn’t have worn down. With the DL from 2019 we would have won the game. Brent hid our weakness all season except agains NC & LSU. Our offense should have killed UNC but had a horrible day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,156
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic