Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All these disposable masks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,725

All these disposable masks

Jun 23, 2020, 9:23 AM

Wonder where they end up?

Probably wrapped around some sea turtles.

Not good

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All these disposable masks

Jun 23, 2020, 9:25 AM

Lol w/ the balloons ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

i've seen a lot of them thrown on the ground with the

Jun 23, 2020, 9:28 AM

sanitary gloves for some one else to pick up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i've seen a lot of them thrown on the ground with the

Jun 23, 2020, 9:38 AM

and those plastic flossing tooth pick things too. It drives me nuts you walk though a subdivision or walk in from a parking lot and see that stuff thrown on the ground by trashy lowlifes. Some people need to be smacked for that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i've seen a lot of them thrown on the ground with the

Jun 23, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to i've seen a lot of them thrown on the ground with the ]

You ain’t lying! I can’t stand litter bugs. That’s a character issue.

Jun 23, 2020, 10:04 AM

they are laying on the ground next to the bagged dog poop! I mean, if you're going to leave the poop on the ground, DON'T BAG IT FIRST!!! Why wrap in a 2000 year wrapping and then leave it!! Morans!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jun 23, 2020, 10:13 AM

Ssshhh!! They think they are keeping dog poop from causing global warming. If it’s in the bag it can’t release toxic gases.

Jun 23, 2020, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: All these disposable masks ]

My yard is 1.2 acres that is totally fenced in, and my dog has a certain place that he poops, that I clean up every week, and he has never pooped anywhere else but his poop space. What gets my hot is, when people in my area walk their dogs off the leash, their dogs poop on the outside of my fence out front, and that pissses me off. If I see them coming, I will run out to one of my buildings that face the road, I have a square 4"X 4" hole with a little flap over it that I put there just for dogs that believe they are out just to poop outside of my fence, and as soon as they squat, I will sting their butt with my Red Ryder BB gun, They will yelp like something bit them, and they don't poop there that day :)!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 11:02 AM

Careful with that Red Ryder BB gun you could put your eye out. ??

Jun 23, 2020, 10:13 AM

Good question, when I was using the disposable masks, I would put them and the gloves in the outside waste cans of the business that I visited. If there wasn't a waste can outside, I hope that I have helped in forcing them to put one out bc, I would take my gloves off by rolling them inside out, and if there wasn't a waste can I would roll the mask in the gloves while I was removing them, and set them by the wall of the business bc that is when I will wash my hands with Germ X, and that would be useless holding onto the gloves and mask. But I am glad to say that I've only had to do that twice at the same place, and that was at the IGA, and they have since put a waste can at both doors!!! ;)

But now that I use the Tiger Paw reusable mask, I have a spray bottle of 90% alcohol in the door of our vehicles that I use to spray the front and inside of my Tiger Paw mask before I get back into my vehicle, and I hang it on a hook that I devised with a paperclip on the passenger side sunvisor, and it's ready for reuse when I go out again. And the orange or the purple don't fade out so quick if you don't saturate the mask so that they are dripping with the alcohol :)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear there is a small community in Seattle, Washington

Jun 23, 2020, 1:15 PM

that could benefit from receiving some 'gently worn' disposable masks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,725
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic