Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All these Confessions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

All these Confessions...

Feb 12, 2014, 4:24 PM

Allow me to confess that I was a stone cold USCjr, fan that attended many football and baseball games before college. That being said, the day I got my acceptance letter from Clemson I switched over completely. Idk how it happened but it was like all the years I was a fan meant nothing and I wasted it on ignorance. So for those uscjr fans that try to compare education...I was a fan got accepted to both and made the greatest choice of my young life. GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All these Confessions...

Feb 12, 2014, 4:59 PM

Bravo for finding your way! I wish I could give you more TU's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2014, 5:14 PM

just have to work on the parents now haha

Feb 12, 2014, 7:59 PM

Some parents should follow the example set by their kids. They should be very proud that you did better than they and that your sights were set higher.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My dad's a usuck fan and my mom is a Clemson graduate

Feb 12, 2014, 5:48 PM

I was smart from any early age though ;)

I started at CCU. My freshman year I went to Clemson

Feb 12, 2014, 5:51 PM

to visit my girlfriend and experienced a Clemson football game for the first time. Transferred to CU my sophomore year. As for whoever that girl was...we've been married for 10 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

All I got from that story...

Feb 12, 2014, 6:54 PM

Is that you're old.

Feels like it sometimes

Feb 12, 2014, 7:40 PM

At 35, the hangovers hurt more than they used to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I still haven't figured out what the

Feb 12, 2014, 7:41 PM [ in reply to All I got from that story... ]

Cardiac Care Unit has to do with anything?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

So it was literally the best decision of your life***

Feb 12, 2014, 7:16 PM [ in reply to I started at CCU. My freshman year I went to Clemson ]

Without question***

Feb 12, 2014, 7:40 PM

Re: I started at CCU. My freshman year I went to Clemson

Feb 12, 2014, 8:02 PM [ in reply to I started at CCU. My freshman year I went to Clemson ]

I admire great decisions. You made, at least, 2 great ones. You chose a Clemson Girl (The Best In The World), and you chose Clemson (The Best In The World). You have chosen wisely!

I agree

Feb 12, 2014, 11:03 PM

I'm brilliant ;)

Re: I agree

Feb 13, 2014, 6:48 AM

Probably a small stretch, but you have shown flashes.

How's your wife and my children doing these days?***

Feb 12, 2014, 8:34 PM [ in reply to I started at CCU. My freshman year I went to Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em coot!***

Feb 12, 2014, 11:00 PM

How did you avoid the obligatory "pics?" post?

Feb 12, 2014, 11:47 PM [ in reply to I started at CCU. My freshman year I went to Clemson ]

Disappointed in some folks on this bored! :)

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

you was saved!***

Feb 12, 2014, 8:58 PM

Feb 12, 2014, 11:52 PM

I was at the Gator Bowl when Woody Hayes punched the Clemson player and I was wearing an Orange Stocking hat with Clemson on it. (was in H.S. at the time and a fan of both Clemson and USC)

Theirs my confession.

Feb 12, 2014, 11:52 PM

ooops, there is

orange stocking hat? were you hot-wiring a 'maro

Feb 13, 2014, 6:52 AM [ in reply to Re: All these Confessions... ]

coot?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2014, 10:44 AM

I wanted to go to USCjr in 1969 because of the basketball team of Roche, Riker, Ribock, Owens and Cremmins, but my father slapped me upside my head and said I should go to Clemson because it's a better school (my Dad was a truck driver with only a HS education). I couldn't stand USCjr as soon as I stepped on Clemson's campus! Thank you Dad!

Message was edited by: richmaja®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

man, you got one great dad. you should be proud.

Feb 13, 2014, 10:52 AM

others should be so lucky.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will remain the greatest choice as you progress on to

Feb 13, 2014, 11:02 AM

your "old life" as well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I grew up near CU and attended many football, baseball and

Feb 13, 2014, 2:03 PM

basketball games. When time for college rolled around I was a little rebellious and applied to CU and SCar. My best friend was at SCar so I visited and we went to a baseball game then I decided to take a year off and attended a SCar football game with him. I was actually wanting to go to SCar and after the two visits I realized I had taken the beauty and tradition of Clemson for granted. I was accepted at CU and once I stepped on campus as a student I became orange to the bone. Now I work in Columbia and I have been a part of exposing several people to Clemson. I put up with a lot of crap from the Coots here but after making my own decision after thinking I wanted to go to SCar there is no way anyone can tell me there is a real comparison. There is definitely something in those hills and I long for it everyday. GO TIGERS!!!

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic