Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All the baseball coaching cat-fighting should end
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,324

All the baseball coaching cat-fighting should end

Jun 11, 2015, 9:46 AM

The spats on here after Leggett's removal are getting old already.

Save your hatred and vitriol for the new baseball coach whenever its decided who it will be.

Just as with all the Dabo hate when it was announced he was the new HC, I'm sure the same crowd will hash it out over whoever gets the nod to replace #7

But at the current pace you guys are on, you're going to run out of hatred before the announcement is made.

Then, whatever shall we talk about?

Bottom line, Leggett is gone, and regardless of your feelings on that matter, there WILL be a new baseball coach. Then you guys MAY just find some agreement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the baseball coaching cat-fighting should end

Jun 11, 2015, 9:47 AM

You have no idea how deep my well of hatred is. Otherwise, good points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

The problem is, it's DT and it's the one topic

Jun 11, 2015, 9:48 AM

that is hanging over everyone's heads, so that dead horse will be beaten into oblivion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: The problem is, it's DT and it's the one topic

Jun 11, 2015, 9:54 AM

Its no longer hanging over anyone's head. Done deal. SOME refuse to move on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The firing is done. The hiring is not.

Jun 11, 2015, 9:59 AM

Until the hire is made, people will complain from both sides of the argument. Once the hire is made, people will complain about that. Basically, until we win a CWS, people will complain. Some want D-Rad fired, some don't...people will complain about that.

My point is, there is a lot of lip quivering from both sides right now, because some on this internet message board thingy are very sensitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

But

Jun 11, 2015, 10:06 AM

If we complain about the complaining, the complaining will end.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is that like back burning? it's insidious, i like it...***

Jun 11, 2015, 10:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, I see that I helped with your vocabulary today?

Jun 11, 2015, 10:15 AM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Go for it if you'd like

Jun 11, 2015, 10:11 AM [ in reply to But ]

I prefer to just make fun of them...it's more funner that way

webrep315® ain't gonna like this & he done told you once...***

Jun 11, 2015, 10:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:09 PM

no one of consequence.***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:10 PM

done deal? link to the new coach's presser?***

Jun 11, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: The problem is, it's DT and it's the one topic ]

Jun 11, 2015, 9:55 AM

Are we suppose to hate the new coach already?

Granted, he hasn't won a single game. You're right, the new coach is the worst coach ever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No - "Girlsjust want to have fun!"***

Jun 11, 2015, 9:56 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2015, 9:57 AM

this is already shaping up to be one epic DT

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't know about the others, but i'm glad you're here...

Jun 11, 2015, 10:05 AM

and didn't R U N N O F T with mrs hoggwallup.

agree

Jun 11, 2015, 10:09 AM

thought this horse was starting to turn.

Re: agree

Jun 11, 2015, 10:11 AM

we slaughtered her last tuesday, but she still makes a mighty fine stew.

Re: agree

Jun 11, 2015, 10:17 AM

Hold on, I don't want this pomade. I want Dapper Dan.

In a very short time, this will a all be

Jun 11, 2015, 12:15 PM

a very long time ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 11, 2015, 6:30 PM

agree 100%. i try to find the positive in all of the candidates, however i do find it pretty entertaining to read some of the comments. but that's it just entertainment as the majority of it is untrue.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,324
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic