Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All i can say is: Clemson is lucky they beat Bammy last year or we'd really get No respect!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

All i can say is: Clemson is lucky they beat Bammy last year or we'd really get No respect!

Oct 27, 2019, 12:09 PM

Wait...didn't Tigers win the 2018 Natty 44-16 last year & now have another undefeated team doing about the exact same as last years but still being disrespected, Again?

Whoa to the team in the 2019 CFP that faces us!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting no respect

Oct 27, 2019, 12:13 PM

Clemson is being treated like a program that has never been to the CFP, let alone destroyed playoff opponents on the way to multiple National Championships.

That's just fine with me...the CFP will sort everything out. Win and we're in.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All i can say is: Clemson is lucky they beat Bammy last year or we'd really get No respect now!

Oct 27, 2019, 12:43 PM

I think the words you're looking for is that we we're fortunate to have curb stomped bama last year. We certainly were not lucky. We down right boat raced bama, and taking a ten minute drive to end the game and not scoring from the 5 with our backups in the game was not luck. But yes. If we hadn't beaten bama last year, we would have even less respect than we are having today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All i can say is: Clemson is lucky they beat Bammy last year or we'd really get No respect now!

I think the words you're looking for is that we we're fortunate to have curb stomped bama last year. We certainly were not lucky. We down right boat raced bama, and taking a ten minute drive to end the game and not scoring from the 5 with our backups in the game was not luck. But yes. If we hadn't beaten bama last year, we would have even less respect than we are having today.

Oct 27, 2019, 12:45 PM

Oops. Sorry the the multiple posts.

It's okay***

Oct 27, 2019, 12:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's okay***

Oct 27, 2019, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: All i can say is: Clemson is lucky they beat Bammy last year or we'd really get No respect now! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 thing about it, Clemson earns our respect on the field.

Oct 27, 2019, 12:52 PM

The haters end up eating humble pie while their sitting at home watching us on tv as we play for conference championships and roll through the playoffs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic