Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The dumpster fire at usuck gets stinkier...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,415

The dumpster fire at usuck gets stinkier...

Dec 4, 2016, 8:52 PM

1) Lorenzo Nunez, a huge gamecock recruiting coup just a few months ago, announced he was leaving the team. The second such defection in nearly as many days. But unlike their last coach, at least Nunez had the decency to wait to abandon ship until the end of regular season

2) The pride of chickenville (and about the only thing they had to be proud of)--their undefeated,#3 ranked women's basketball team lost to unranked Duke.

3) An article in the very inappropriately named, "The State" newspaper, detailed how usuck Greek organizations had been cited with more violations than any previous period in history....and this at a time when fraternities and sororities have come under intense critical scrutiny nationwide....and they've long been a problem at usuck

4) that same newspaper has reported several additional robberies/assaults on and very near campus in recent weeks

5) usuck's head football coach, after nearly a week of no comment, has apparently had to show some kind of public support for unnamed players, who, per Muschamp, heard a racial slur DURING the football game at Death Valley on 11/26 and that he "believed" his players. This constitutes the third version of a story that remains unsubstantiated by beat reporters, usuck players and now coaches. The perpetrator(s) remain unnamed and unidentified by all the chickens who've supposedly experienced such severe personal trauma......sadly, it seems usuck's HC has now been drawn into an never-ending web of lies

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...All While Clemson FB grabs $10,000,000 worth of free press on ESPN

Dec 4, 2016, 9:16 PM

& DaBO made $400,000 extra last night for a job well done, the ACC Championship!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ...All While Clemson FB grabs $10,000,000 worth of free press on ESPN

Dec 4, 2016, 10:01 PM

Its ok. I cried too when my daddy beat my a$$.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's because the shinola layer has all burnt off by now

Dec 4, 2016, 10:13 PM

and only the base remains.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Predict Muschamp is a interim coach in disguise.***

Dec 5, 2016, 8:26 AM

Add in the suspension of their men's Bball star

Dec 5, 2016, 12:44 PM

Sindarious Thornwell, for unspecified violations of athletic department guidelines.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The talk among my office Coots is that it is for grades.

Dec 5, 2016, 12:58 PM

Anyone have inside information?

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,415
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic