Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All I know is if we are not #2 in the CFP poll.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

All I know is if we are not #2 in the CFP poll.

Oct 28, 2018, 7:55 PM

It’s a big joke.
A undefeated Clemson Trumps everything out there except Bama and that is neck and neck.
I don’t think they put ND or LSU at 2 but be prepared.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All I know is if we are not #2 in the CFP poll.

Oct 28, 2018, 7:58 PM

If they put ND at number 1 or a 1 loss LSU ahead of us then we might as well go back to the BcS era.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's ok. When we get our 2nd SEC win of the year.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:02 PM

The committee will know we 4 real!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 8:08 PM

you wimmens kill me. why yall are worried is beyond me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 8:16 PM

Nobody is worried ,this is a game it’s not that big a deal .
Now the big problem is why an old man worries about what people post on TNET?

Oct 28, 2018, 8:18 PM

I’d be ok with being number 1. Not sure why you’d have an issue with that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 8:27 PM

Because I live in the real world and No we are not going to be #1

Oct 28, 2018, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: All I know is if we are not #2 in the CFP poll. ]

my 3rd cousin told my girl friends mama,that's married to a former football coach from Grapevine ,Texas -- that he heard from an ""inside source"" Clemson would not be ranked in top 4 at all,because ESPN does not like Clemson and wants more ""LOVE"" for the SEC --- --- man if that's the case,I'm going to go jump off a cliff or sumthin' !!!!!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 8:36 PM

Well you think it’s funny but after it’s all said and done .
What happens if after the ACCCG game , since our schedule sucks they put us at 4.
Do you really want to play Nick with a month to prepare?
There is a good possibility the last CFP poll before the playoffs starts has us with no wins over a ranked team.
If ND and Bama finish undefeated and let’s say a one loss Michigan, them fools could put us at 4.

There is a 0% chance of that happening

Oct 28, 2018, 8:43 PM

Don't get me wrong, we could (potentially) be a 3 with Bama and ND ahead of us, but no other team with a loss is getting seeded ahead of an undefeated Clemson (or Bama, or ND) in the playoff.

The debate will ONLY be about whether we or ND are 2/3 and who will be 4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: All I know is if we are not #2 in the CFP poll. ]

First of all ND and Michigan will both #### the bed before its over. LSU will more than likely be eliminated this weekend. We take care of our business and we will be 1 or 2 when it matters. I don't understand why everyone gets so upset over the first rankings that really mean nothing at this point.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 3:45 AM

LOL just be prepared, you same know it alls that take this Tneting so serious will be the ones doing the most crying.

Oct 30, 2018, 4:20 PM

That's funny coming from someone who is always dissatisfied with waiting. Every post is "what if this" or "what if that". What if we just wait for all the games to be played and see what happens. The last I heard noone gives a rat's furry butt what the rankings are before the seasons over because they never have and never will matter. They do not impact the outcomes of the games that still need to be played and they never will. Once all the games actually are played you will have your answer. You are trying to convince people that your delusions are more valid than theirs. Silly.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:43 PM

I would take the outrage down a notch. Especially considering this will be week 1 and it is not already out. I guess this is preemptive outrage.

Which year do you think Clemson was deserving to be in the playoff and was left out? The committee has been good. The only two controversial decisions were OSU in over TCU and Baylor in year one, and Bama in over OSU last year.

In both cases, the committee was vindicated as the 4 seed won the whole thing.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:46 PM

Over react much?
And who the heck said we get left out.

Oct 30, 2018, 2:08 AM

You claim ped it is “a big joke”. I would like for for you to point out where you think the CFP has gotten it wrong before.

Oct 28, 2018, 9:01 PM

I like Scott Rhymers post about our schedule-very little difference between ours and most other contenders

Oct 28, 2018, 9:13 PM

Why is everybody worried? None of this nonsense even matters until after the ACCCG!!!! Bama still has to get by COOKIE MUNSTERS squad at LSU!!!!!Just wait till the COOTS come to DEATH VALLEY, then get EXCITED. BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!! "GO TIGERS"

The hell you scared of?

Oct 28, 2018, 9:10 PM

You afraid with Dabo having a month to prepare that Clemson is going to take your Alabama-Cawk-Tide to the woodshed?
Yeah I'm calling you out. Wanna "TNET Keyboard Warrior" fight about it? :)

Seriously I'm confident in both our OFFENSE and DEFENSE handling Saban's Bamers. Clemson getting better each and every week. We got a gunslinger this time around who knows how to command HIS troops!
BRING IT!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

Well that's just sad..

Oct 28, 2018, 9:13 PM

Can't even say Alabama- Ca - wk- Tide? *smh

Re: The hell you scared of?

Oct 30, 2018, 4:29 PM [ in reply to The hell you scared of? ]

Saban would thoroughly enjoy our OLine at the moment.

We may have the skill players on offense, but our Oline needs to shape up first.

Oct 30, 2018, 4:28 PM

The committee has already proven that they are a joke and the current members have no business making any decisions regarding who gets into the playoff. They made their first mistake putting in Ohio State in 2016, and made their second mistake putting in Bama last year. It's clear they don't care about the teams that have earned their place, only the money from the "name brands".

The entire selection committee should be replaced.

Seriously, who in the hell thought Condoleezza Rice was qualified to sit on this committee? Do you remember what they said her qualifications were? "Oh, she's from Alabama, is a lifelong Crimson Tide fanatic, and is a booster and season ticket holder for the Crimson Tide!".

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic