Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad

Apr 14, 2014, 8:32 PM

Interesting to see that more went on than we know

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad

Apr 14, 2014, 8:34 PM

So that's how the cookie crumbles. Reckon the the coaches new about this before his little outburst, which exacerbated the situation and led to the meeting today?

So many stuffs happening.

"he showed no remorse" so Ali told Dabo and he stuck it to him.***

Apr 14, 2014, 8:54 PM

if only he had just shown remorse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

is she kin to the rogers that stole our rock???***

Apr 14, 2014, 8:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brother***

Apr 14, 2014, 8:41 PM

What do you mean by "brother"? Is that your reaction

Apr 14, 2014, 8:51 PM

or are you saying she is his sister? I don't think she could be related in any way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nae, "Dude" would be my reaction, Go pop a top.***

Apr 14, 2014, 8:56 PM

You have really cleared things up with this post....

Apr 14, 2014, 9:02 PM

so "Dude" replaces "Brother"? As your reaction or is he still her brother? Popping the top is not a bad or unclear response though.

Re: Glad to help you anytime, Clover. I understand some

Apr 14, 2014, 9:31 PM

are a little slow.

I am just trying to keep the "slow" folks on here from

Apr 14, 2014, 9:34 PM

being confused by someone's post that suggests something other than the truth.

Re:You are too slow for me. Checking out.***

Apr 14, 2014, 9:37 PM

Apr 14, 2014, 8:38 PM

Tweets have a 140 character limit.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 14, 2014, 8:39 PM

It's on her facebook

She typed that down, took a screen shot, and tweeted it.***

Apr 14, 2014, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

link to screen shot...

Apr 14, 2014, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

she posted it

http://gyazo.com/60111d361489e0f6fc1ce8b87a0e626c

Apr 14, 2014, 8:39 PM

Only reason someone wouldn't want the police called would be if they were hiding something like drinking and driving or marajuana.

A normal person who gets in a minor accident calls the police and has a report written up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats what i thought...

Apr 14, 2014, 8:41 PM

if he wasnt driving then why would he care that the cops were cold unless they were drunk or had something they shouldnt have on them..could have been a case of big head as well though..with the thinking of " no sweat man im chad kelly watch this ill get you out of it."

Apr 14, 2014, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

He wasn't driving though so the drinking and driving shouldn't matter

but..

Apr 14, 2014, 8:43 PM

if he was drunk and underage that wouldnt go good..then if he is riding around with a drunk driver i dont think the coaching staff would have been fond of that either

Couldn't disagree more - fender bender in the parking lot -

Apr 14, 2014, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

call the cops ?

Really ?

So big fat insurance companies get even fatter ?

Not like she wouldn't know where to find the guy.

Drunk or sober - different story.

But why call the cops ? Silly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

So she can have her damages repaired. Why save his big

Apr 14, 2014, 9:08 PM

fat insurance company from having to pay for it?

well i mean should she risk her job..

Apr 14, 2014, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Couldn't disagree more - fender bender in the parking lot - ]

just to protect football hero?

Has nothing to do with protecting football hero - it is

Apr 15, 2014, 8:03 AM

common sense from what appears to be a bygone era - like cmmnsnsekrzy says below - common sense.

IF, IF, IF it was a fender bender in a parking lot - scratches, maybe a dent or a ding, a little paint rubbed off - get the info and contact number, take pictures, and decide to handle among 2 people.

Really not hard at all - and is the common sense, decent way to handle things.

But seems not so much anymore in this drama-filled, litigious, I'm owed kinda way things are now.

NOTHING to do with it being a football player.

However - All bets off if somebody is drunk or a hot head from the get-go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Risk her job ? I realize my scenario above is FULL of

Apr 15, 2014, 8:05 AM [ in reply to well i mean should she risk her job.. ]

speculation - just trying to make a point that IN GENERAL nobody seems to be willing to help a fellow human being out.

BUT . . . losing her job ? That is a jump so far, I can't figure out how you even got there ?

Maybe you know something I don't ?

And fwiw - big fan of CDS and if he feels this is the right way to go - I support it with 100% confidence. He has given me no reason to doubt his judgement. (Not that it matters to him one whit what I think.)

And CK's actions up to this point have been VERY questionable at best.

Just a point about parking lot protocol. lol out loud.

Please explain how her job was in jeopardy.

Apr 15, 2014, 8:17 AM [ in reply to well i mean should she risk her job.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Agree with you, I've let two people go for honest mistakes

Apr 14, 2014, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Couldn't disagree more - fender bender in the parking lot - ]

Where there was no damage.

I've had the reverse happen to me, and the driver wasn't even going to call but a passenger in her car called for her after they had an argument. I was so mad.

Where did you see that there was no damage?***

Apr 14, 2014, 9:22 PM

He was talking about his own experiences...***

Apr 14, 2014, 10:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Great reading comprehension.***

Apr 15, 2014, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Where did you see that there was no damage?*** ]

Have you ever filed an insurance claim before?***

Apr 14, 2014, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Couldn't disagree more - fender bender in the parking lot - ]

Yes - been on both sides of a claim . . . your point ?***

Apr 15, 2014, 8:11 AM

At the same time?

Apr 15, 2014, 8:13 AM

Did you collect from the insurance company?

If so, let's speak via tmale.

TIA in advance.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Better get that calcumalator fixed - You are about

Apr 15, 2014, 8:16 AM

to be FLUSH, my friend.

tmale on it's way . . .

dabo apparently thought differently

Apr 14, 2014, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Couldn't disagree more - fender bender in the parking lot - ]

about making excuses for arrogant, disrespectful athletes..best wishes to chad..move on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

No, for a non-injury parking lot fender bender, you take

Apr 14, 2014, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

plenty of pictures, get identification and insurance, and handle it that way.

If the damage isn't severe enough, have the estimate and pay for it out of pocket and don't even involve insurance agencies.

Common sense needs to prevail here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: No, for a non-injury parking lot fender bender, you take

Apr 14, 2014, 10:20 PM

not when she has an agenda!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RULES, RULES!!***

Apr 14, 2014, 8:45 PM

It sounds like he didn't even know that the general

Apr 14, 2014, 9:01 PM

protocol was to call the police so a report could be filed. I mean she wasn't trying to get him or anyone in trouble, but anyone knows if damage is involved, you call the police and file a report for the insurance, possible court case, etc..

I can't imagine why he would be so crazy about her doing that unless he just didn't understand the process. This does seem to be a small thing and I hope Rogers is right when she says this is not the reason for Kelly being dismissed from the team.

And by the way, hands down she should have been Miss America. Talk about needing to file a police report. She needed to file one that night that she got robbed in Atlantic City.

Disagree, I've been in "fender benders" where there was no

Apr 14, 2014, 9:13 PM

damage or even a scratch, both parties just agreed to go on their way with the "guilty" party glad to get out of any trouble.

I've also seen the same case where one party decided to make a report just to be a jack ###, perhaps to fake injury perhaps not, with no damage to the vehicle.

Without knowing the details of what happened or what the damages were, if any, I can't say. However, if she decided to make a report it wasn't his place to try and convince her otherwise. ESPECIALLY if he wasn't the driver. In that case it is even worse because as a passenger he should really keep his mouth shut during the entire episode.

No offense, but that's a terrible idea

Apr 14, 2014, 9:25 PM

Some kneck/back issues won't manifest until the day after. My sister got hit, and aside from being a little shaken, walked away just fine the first day. Next morning when she woke up, she could hardly move her neck and had to go get checked out.

If there was damage or you got jostled around, you follow the protocol. Cops come, file the report, get their information, tell insurance company. It's the smart thing to do. It's why we pay for insurance.

Ali Rogers...

Apr 14, 2014, 9:19 PM [ in reply to It sounds like he didn't even know that the general ]

is a fine young christian lady from Laurens...know her fine family. She should have been Miss America! You can tell she feels bad about Chad's demise with the football team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2014, 9:08 PM

What was Kelly doing at her apartment at night anyway? Are they friends? Do they have friends that live in next door to each other? Do they live near each other?

Apr 14, 2014, 9:15 PM

Have you ever been to an apt complex?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 15, 2014, 11:17 AM

That response did nothing to answer my question smart@$$. If you don't find it at least odd that Chad would have backed into Coles's gf's car a day after Cole dominated a scrimmage in which Kelly was forced to leave because he acted like a baby then that's your opinion. It also doesn't help matters that Cole and Kelly hate each other. That is pretty much common knowledge.

Apr 14, 2014, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

LMAO dude. Not everybody in an apt complex knows each other. ROFL.

My apartment complex probably has over 250 different people living in it, all of whom have family and friends that periodically visit them.

Mad he didn't get an invite.^***

Apr 15, 2014, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Ali Rogers just tweeted what happened between her and Chad ]

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic