Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alablaba -- Medical Condition & Diagnosis Criteria
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,831

Alablaba -- Medical Condition & Diagnosis Criteria

Feb 10, 2019, 2:07 PM

AKA Alablabber or Alablama.

A condition affecting Alabama players, coaches, and fans when dealing with, explaining, blaming, and/or making excuses for a rare Alabama loss to a better college football team.

This condition can vary in degrees of difficulty and symptoms can include: high anxiety, distortions of self-experience, abnormal behavior, strange speech, shivering, severe headaches, false beliefs, unclear thinking, hearing voices, reduced social engagement and emotional difficulty. In extreme cases, longer term problems such as decreased ability to understand reality, delirium, decreased long-term memory, hallucinations, speed of processing, substance-use disorders, and irritable bowel syndrome can occur.

About 50 percent of people with Alablabba fail to accept that they have an illness and fail to comply with recommended medical treatment. Treatments include restricting use of whiskey and cannabis. Treatments can also include recruiting successes, pre-season rankings and Paul Finebaum reassurances. Still, recurrences of Alablabba and self-doubt are quite common and can be quite debilitating when Clemson University Football is introduced into a conversation with an Alabama or SEC supporter.

So in the interests of our southern friends and the general public, please show consideration to your colleagues, neighbors & relatives who are afflicted with this not uncommon condition -- and go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alablaba -- Medical Condition & Diagnosis Criteria

Feb 10, 2019, 2:52 PM

Thank You, Dr. Soc, for explaining clearly what I have been witnessing for the last month. I will try to be more considerate of those that are ailing.....or maybe not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

many of us can't help but pick the scabs . . .

Feb 10, 2019, 4:11 PM

Alablaba will probably never really get the chance to heal thoroughly.

Tigers Rule . . . GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alablaba -- Medical Condition & Diagnosis Criteria

Feb 10, 2019, 2:57 PM

Ala-blaba finally I understand.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,831
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic