Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

FB Update: Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room

Jul 12, 2017, 1:14 PM

Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room

Jul 12, 2017, 1:16 PM

Can't drive by the rear view mirror....

Clemson does know how they feel, though!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 9:53 PM

We do know how they feel. Funny how both years either team could have won it all. I do have so much respect for Saban and AL, but I have that same reverence for us. We have driven our stake right in the heart of what it takes to be successful, and we have done it against all odds. We weren't expected by the pundits to be the factor we are, --- But we are. They can like it, or not, but we are a factor now, and that won't change in the near future. I hope it never changes. Also, Alabama will be a perennial opponent. That's what happens when you get to the mountain top. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 1:18 PM

I mean, we pretty much use that as motivation the year before so who cares. Whoopy freakin do Bama, way to use the obvious! Like we didn't know what that was like in the title game.

I think what really bothers them is they lost the game physically.

Jul 12, 2017, 1:22 PM

They aren't used to getting beaten down physically like that. Having their DT sledded into the end zone. Watching players recover from their viscous hits. Having their secondary out worked by our receivers and DW picking them apart after they tried to decapitate him.

A reminder

Jul 12, 2017, 3:06 PM

http://deadspin.com/clemsons-offensive-line-turned-daron-payne-into-a-block-1791038475

Re: I think what really bothers them is they lost the game physically.

Jul 12, 2017, 3:15 PM [ in reply to I think what really bothers them is they lost the game physically. ]

prime example of "they can dish it out but they cant take it."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2017, 9:10 AM

By the end of the game, they were completely spent. Out of gas, and out of juice. We weren't. Thay were good, but we were better for the long haul, and we got the hardware. I really think we were better the previous year, too, but they got that hardware. We, like they, are at the mountain top of excellence. I expect both teams to be in the hunt again. Remember, they got to the Natty last year with a Freshman QB. We have talented depth, just like they do. Our future is bright, too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2017, 1:14 PM [ in reply to I think what really bothers them is they lost the game physically. ]

That was a cheap shot by Ruben Foster.

Jul 12, 2017, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room ]

Really? They are not supposed to know reality. They are in the secheat, after all.

Can't win them all.***

Jul 12, 2017, 1:18 PM

oh look a team that will be picked to win

Jul 12, 2017, 1:19 PM

every game they play this year has a chip on their shoulder

Jul 12, 2017, 1:25 PM

They better get over it quick they do have a date with some Criminoles who'd love to steal another one from them

Jul 12, 2017, 2:36 PM

And hopefully FSU beats Bama as far as I'm concerned!!! I hope that FSU wins only bc of the way everybody in sports beat the ACC down for years, while the media believe that the SEC was the Mammoth super conference that would never be beat by the likes of an ACC team, especially Bama!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2017, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room ]

I will not be surprised at all if AL gets beat by FSU, and I won't be surprised at all if we whip FSU yet again. We will be very good this year, as will FSU and AL, etc. I ain't skeered!

Jul 13, 2017, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Alabama has posters of Clemson's 35-31 win in their locker room ]

I hope the Scarlet Pachyderms and Semiholes go to seven overtimes and beat the snot out of each other- with Wittle Jimbo besting Nicky on a 63 yard field goal. :)

Dabo should autograph them a football or something

Jul 12, 2017, 1:26 PM

To complete their collection.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have arrived....

Jul 12, 2017, 1:26 PM

nfm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have arrived....taken what we came for and left

Jul 12, 2017, 3:10 PM

and we plan to do the same this season

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have arrived....

Jul 13, 2017, 9:14 AM [ in reply to We have arrived.... ]

Yes, and I think we will have an extended stay.

Hey Bama, thanks for advertising for us to recruits

Jul 12, 2017, 1:28 PM

touring your locker room.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha..Bama was a Loser to mighty Clemson in 2016 season just like SC was!

Jul 12, 2017, 1:35 PM

Get use to more of it you SEC Losers! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha..Bama was a Loser to mighty Clemson in 2016 season just like SC was!

Jul 12, 2017, 3:01 PM

You tell em LBB !!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if there are any Clemson pictures in the Buckeyes'

Jul 12, 2017, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Hey Bama, thanks for advertising for us to recruits ]

locker room in Columbus. How about the coot locker room?

There used to be some in the Coot locker room, but

Jul 12, 2017, 1:53 PM

Never Again.

I was thinking #TheRide or #FreeRides***

Jul 12, 2017, 3:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder if there are any Clemson pictures in the Buckeyes'

Jul 12, 2017, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Wonder if there are any Clemson pictures in the Buckeyes' ]

I doubt if Osu or or the barnyard buzzards want any reminder of those games. Especially the chickens, because they know it's coming again in November.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a picture of a bulldozer

Jul 12, 2017, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Wonder if there are any Clemson pictures in the Buckeyes' ]

for the dumb recruits they tell them thats for moving dirt in their knockoff football operations center.

For the smart recruits they tell them "that bulldozer's name is Clemson."

Re: Hey Bama, thanks for advertising for us to recruits

Jul 12, 2017, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Hey Bama, thanks for advertising for us to recruits ]

exactly what I was thinking. +1

Re: Hey Bama, thanks for advertising for us to recruits

Jul 13, 2017, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Hey Bama, thanks for advertising for us to recruits ]

Maybe Clemson gets a few transfers out of the free advertising!

Funny, we have same posters and score in our facilities too***

Jul 12, 2017, 1:42 PM

oh boo whoo!

Jul 12, 2017, 1:42 PM

they have more in common with usuck now...#neveragain

Aww how cute!!! Right beside Watson's 2015 stats

Jul 12, 2017, 1:45 PM

Hahahaha. I'm glad they are thinking of us and I hope we get a 3rd shot at them this year

Jul 12, 2017, 1:56 PM

Must be a sec thing!!!!

Jul 13, 2017, 9:15 AM

They covet what they do not have.

Awesome

Jul 12, 2017, 2:14 PM

I'll take that as the ultimate compliment.

This means they know it wasn't a fluke and that they have to get better to beat us. If it was an upset where they screwed the game up (like their losing streak against Ole Miss) they wouldn't need the outside target.

Jul 12, 2017, 2:21 PM

Every single fan of Tiger Nation has to love seeing these words written that was said by a HC of Nick Sabans character, ( "We played against a really, really good team ... and we weren't able to finish the game like we needed to," Saban said. "There were a lot of lessons to learn, and hopefully we won't waste a failure." ) Anybody that doubted how good our team was, and how much heart Dabo and our coaching staff had instilled in our players. Those was the words said by the best college FB coach in the nation. And that is the biggest praises our coaching staff could have received from anyone in sports!!!

Since we have the trophy we don't need pigs.***

Jul 12, 2017, 2:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

20 years from now, bama will claim the 2016 NC based on

Jul 12, 2017, 2:34 PM

photos of the trophy found in a bama storage closet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 2:39 PM

They will prolly curb stomp FSU.
FSU has a lot coming back but I just don't buy what they are selling.

Snowflakes!

Jul 12, 2017, 2:44 PM

They pulled the same shat prior to the 2017 championship game, what a bunch of pu$$ies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 2:44 PM

I suppose you could say we're under their skin

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama already predicting a Tiger Return.

Jul 12, 2017, 3:28 PM

You don't play a new season by looking at your last loss. You look at your upcoming games. So I think we can safely justify Alabama is afraid Clemson will be back to the finals again.

I've watched that game several times now. It's clear Alabama had less energy on the field except when they made a good offensive play but it was never sustained much the same with their D-line.

It's clear they never were in real control of the energy the entire game offense or defense. In fact if it wasn't for the many officiating interruptions to 'check' a Clemson play I think Alabama would have faded even more and the score would have been more uneven. They were like watching black and white TV while Clemson was 4K.

We all saw the hoopla about the Alabama Def being the best, but again they couldn't endure the last quarter. Yes they got hits on #4, but that was expected considering the differences between our O-line and their D-line. So we created the formula for defeating the Elephant.

What I hope is that other SEC teams have those posters in their locker rooms and are saying to their guys "The elephant can be taken down, lets get to work on our stamina!"

Jul 13, 2017, 9:21 AM

I believe the game plan Dabo, Tony Elliot, BV et.al put together was more than they could handle for that long. I do believe, had the game continued for another quarter, we would have beaten them much worse. Their tanks were empty.

Jul 13, 2017, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Alabama already predicting a Tiger Return. ]

You would think the other SEC coaches would be studying the Natty like crazy.

Nobody is supposed to beat Alabama especially in the title game but guess what?

Jul 12, 2017, 4:03 PM

We're that good. It happens.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 12, 2017, 4:07 PM

Sure they do. Means that loss was painful. Just like it was to us the year before. Lesson learned for the Tigers. Yep. We won the Natty next time up. Lesson learned for Bama.? Stay tuned. No tears for the runner up cause they were shed already.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Las Vegas called...

Jul 12, 2017, 4:32 PM

They are running out of chips for Bama players. Believe this the same line they used for the rematch In 2016...disrespected because Clemson gave them a game in 2015

I don't blame them. It worked for us.

Jul 13, 2017, 9:54 AM

I got long odds on having a rubber match, but it would be epic if it happened.

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic