Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama St. vs Tuskegee game is a joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Alabama St. vs Tuskegee game is a joke

Nov 22, 2012, 6:30 PM

Dudes holding each other back after plays after EVERY single play. Isaiah Crowell is a complete moron as well. Makes one big run, gets up, and starts jumping up and down and head butts a guy

WWE type ****. No wonder nobody watches this garbage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama St. vs Tuskegee game is a joke

Nov 22, 2012, 6:57 PM

Black college football hasn't always been bad. Integration occurred and the "majority" institutions started to recruit and pluck the best talent from HBCU schools and the recruits that would normally be headed to those schools. Look back in the 60's, 70's and 80's in the nfl and over 80% of the black players were from HBCU's. You need to check your elitist attitude and history before you start making dumb ### comments.

Nov 22, 2012, 7:39 PM

Elitist attitude?

How in the world do you come up with that. I never once mentioned anything about the quality of play (however it isn't great obviously). The gangster mentality on the field is a complete turn off. I get it. Get jacked up. Make the sure the other team knows your coming to knock their heads off.........BUT SHEESH don't make it look like a slow pitch softball game where Tommy wants to fight John every other out. Lots of ridiculous hold backs and taunting that just kept going and going and going. Game reminded me of a dance off more than a football game.

Not a ####### comment. Reporting on what those ######### are doing on the field though

Nov 22, 2012, 9:40 PM

If the lay person read your comment ten times, it still would come off offensive. Maybe you didn't mean it the way it read, but it took your response to clarify what you said. Maybe next time, think it through before you type it

Nov 22, 2012, 9:43 PM

So you laugh about the gun joke with Crowell, but you get your panties in a wad when I mention what is going on with that particular game.

Your a freaking clown

Nov 22, 2012, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Alabama St. vs Tuskegee game is a joke ]

Umm no now they wouldnt stop trying to speak for everyone else. You are very sensitive if you were offended by his post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 22, 2012, 9:50 PM

I'm actually not offended. Just expressed my opinion and stated facts... When I post things, I look at both sides of a statement and respond accordingly.....if you read his original comment, it comes off like, this is why no one watches HBCU football...

Nov 22, 2012, 9:55 PM

Dude your a freaking psycho. I am just going to leave it at this.

I don't care that I hurt your feelings. I hope that this does not ruin your Thanksgiving.

Re: Alabama St. vs Tuskegee game is a joke- Do they

Nov 22, 2012, 7:04 PM

run Crowell out of the pistol formation? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2012, 9:37 PM

I like the pun lol

Nov 22, 2012, 9:39 PM

Dude your all over the place.

Nov 22, 2012, 9:45 PM

No I'm not....I addressed your original response, responded to the pistol formation, then responded to your second response...clear on this end

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic