Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Athlon: ACC Football 2013 Predictions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Football Update: Athlon: ACC Football 2013 Predictions

Jun 3, 2013, 6:20 PM

Athlon: ACC Football 2013 Predictions

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm

Jun 3, 2013, 6:30 PM

Guess they have us falling to either the leg humpers or the coots.

Re: Hmmm

Jun 3, 2013, 6:45 PM

I've seen a few "experts" picking us to go 11-1, losing to the coots

Losing to USCjr won't happen, bank it!!!!!***

Jun 3, 2013, 7:29 PM

11-0

Jun 3, 2013, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Hmmm ]

Going into the coot game...not losing that one if we are 11-0 going into it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 11-0

Jun 3, 2013, 9:48 PM

Well ... I suppose the predicted ooc loss will be to SC State... no way we lose to Ga or Scar , right ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I just feel we are going to be undefeated this year.***

Jun 5, 2013, 5:00 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2013, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Hmmm ]

I really can't stand to lose another to the chickens. I mean I'd rather win the ACC and go to a BCS Bowl and win, but beating South Carolina would be icing on the cake. They still have a really good team returning and lack of experience won't be a factor after 11 games. I won't ever guarantee a win against them, but I just really hope we do win it. I don't need to see little puke kids throwing up "5 bombs" with Dabo next offseason.

Yep***

Jun 3, 2013, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Hmmm ]

Re: Yep***

Jun 4, 2013, 12:18 AM

What he said but, in Big letters something like Y E P. Y E P that there is it. GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSS, curb stomp the COOTIE COOTERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2013, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Hmmm ]

I had to give you a point for the "leg humpers". Reminds me of a date I had with a beautiful cheerleader from Cheraw. I was kissing her and her dog started humping my leg. I tried to play it off but I couldn't help but laughing. She liked my sense of humor and it got me laid the next date. WOW!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2013, 12:43 AM

Be honest with us now, was she a coot cheerleader that lived in one of those special Town houses that they love in a low rent trailer park.;) Coot Mobile Town houses in a drive in trailer park.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2013, 7:23 AM

You knew her too?? :) Actually she was a Clemson fan and went to school there. Very smart and beautiful young lady. Last I heard, she had a bad marriage and is now dependant on alcohol. It breaks my heart, ended on good terms and remained friends.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Hmmm ]

By the girl, or the dog?

Jun 4, 2013, 10:24 AM

Not by the dog. :) Dog was actually the neighbors.

Starting to sound fishy to me...

Jun 4, 2013, 10:28 AM

You said it was her dog. Now neighbors dog.

You struck out on second date too huh ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Starting to sound fishy to me...

Jun 4, 2013, 10:33 AM

Hey that has been 26 yrs ago. Can I have a little amnesty Leaning up beside a 1987 red Pontiac Firebird when the dog came up. 2nd date went pretty good too. We ended up dating about 9 months.

Ahhhh. The 80's----

Jun 4, 2013, 1:30 PM

You sir are excused.

Plus 1!

Re: Ahhhh. The 80's----

Jun 4, 2013, 2:02 PM

Appreciate the point. Did you really shoot 11 under par? For me, my ID on TN would be 24overpar.

Blind hog finds the acorn thing

Jun 5, 2013, 9:09 AM

And with witnesses thankfully

Re: Blind hog finds the acorn thing

Jun 5, 2013, 9:22 AM

Don't play as much as I like. I enjoy to many other things, gardening, fishing, cooking, hunting, etc. Best 9 was a 39 and best 18 was an 87. Drink to much beer when I play. But that is a heck of a round.

Re: Football Update: Athlon: ACC Football 2013 Predictions

Jun 3, 2013, 8:29 PM

to me if they win 10 games and beat the coots its an excellent year...tbh beating the coots wasn't all that important when I was growing up, it was more of a given cuz they were always terrible...but now the coots are pretty dang good,n have owned us lately, so ya it means a lot to win that state championship now for sure!!!!!

furthermore, if u can win 10 games on a consistent basis, it means ur a legitimate contender for the Natty Championship as well. And we have won 10 plus games two yrs in a row...3yrs in a row and a coot beatdown would be Dandy.

What about Miami & NCAA

Jun 3, 2013, 9:29 PM

Athlon view maybe just a wish

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about Miami & NCAA

Jun 4, 2013, 1:23 AM

Hello old man, how is momma's hip and wrist doing now?

Re: Re: Hmmm

Jun 4, 2013, 10:57 AM

Nice. What kind of dog are we talkin about?

Re: Re: Hmmm

Jun 4, 2013, 12:02 PM

A mutt. The girl was blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'5" and in shape. Loved to dance.

12-1, which SEC team do they predict we lose to?

Jun 4, 2013, 3:12 PM

Coots or Dawgs??

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic