Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pains me to admit, but the coots have had some great teams.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,550

Pains me to admit, but the coots have had some great teams.

Jan 1, 2014, 5:58 PM

These past 3-4 years. No excuse for us losing to them 5 times in a row, but they have had some very solid teams.

Their trash talking crap will only stop when we beat them again. And maybe not until we humiliate them again.

But that day will come. Order will be restored. Rest assured. Order will be restored.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pains me to admit, but the coots have had some great teams.

Jan 1, 2014, 6:04 PM

After the 1970 debacle, maybe order has been restored. The ##### were the 1969 ACC champs you know. After all, Moses roamed in the desert for 40 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good yes, great far from it….

Jan 1, 2014, 6:07 PM

No conference championships, no BCS Bowls. 2 out of the last 3 seasons they have choked away golden opportunities to make it to the SEC title game in the worst era of the SEC East. They have benefited from the SEC making each team's schedule as easy as possibly so their teams get the most wins as possible. When SCU has to start playing tougher SEC west teams, and when UT and UF come out of their down periods, it's over for the coots.

One more thing, coots talk more trash when we beat them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on your criteria

Jan 1, 2014, 10:20 PM

would you consider Clemson a great team because they've won a conference championship and been to multiple BCS games?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we

Jan 1, 2014, 6:10 PM

beat in the same year, otherwise they may have actually won a conference or national title. For example, they pull a coot vs Auburn at home in 2011, a team we beat easily. They pull a coot vs Georgia this year, a team we beat the week before. And then they pulled the biggest example of gamecocking of all with the loss to Tennessee. I agree, they have had great teams the last three years, but I think they are going to look back on these three years and wonder how they came away with no conference titles, or shots at the national title.

Re: COOTS will never win a conference championship.***

Jan 1, 2014, 6:53 PM

Re: Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we

Jan 1, 2014, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we ]

The same way Clemson will look back at the Boyd/Morris era and wonder why their crowning achievement was a 1 point win over LSU?

We actually had a conference title, 2 BCS bowls and wins

Jan 1, 2014, 10:12 PM

over LSU, Georgia, Auburn twice. And you missed the point. South Carolina has only 1 conference title 1969 ACC and did not add anything to an already empty trophy case. We have 18 conference championships, 1 national championships, 2 Orange Bowl wins etc..

You know you were in a hole when you when 5 straight over us and have still lost 10 of the last 17.

LSU is 43-2 vs non conference teams

Jan 1, 2014, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we ]

we have 1

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

funny you should mention LSU....

Jan 1, 2014, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we ]

you coots have played them 19 times and won 2 times....and both games you won won by.........hold on......it's coming.....ONE point

Re: Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we

Jan 1, 2014, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Agree, but I just find it funny that they lost to teams we ]

I don't think that matters in the long run. Different things happen on different game days and it is what it is. That's why the game is played. You never know how it's going to turn out.

Same thing for predictions. Honestly, who saw Auburn vs FSU in the BCSCG? Everybody thought it would be Bama vs the other team that was lucky enough to be #2.

Their trash talking will never stop***

Jan 1, 2014, 10:17 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Pains me to admit, but the coots have had some great teams.

Jan 1, 2014, 10:28 PM

They never stop talking. They were on Tnet crowing even when we were beating them four in a row and 8 out of 9. They're delusional and it will never change. It's who they are.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,550
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic