Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dont sell tickets to UGA fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Dont sell tickets to UGA fans

Aug 25, 2013, 2:15 PM

if you need the money that bad, I will buy them and sell them to Clemson fans. It was embarrassing how many chickens had tickets to the game last November.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. If you sit next to me and sell to UGA

Aug 25, 2013, 2:19 PM

Fans you better not show your face the rest of the season.

Re: Agree. If you sit next to me and sell to UGA

Aug 25, 2013, 2:26 PM

Had to sit next to two chicken fans at the game last year.... why would any one do that

Not a betting man, but if I were...

Aug 25, 2013, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Agree. If you sit next to me and sell to UGA ]

it would be that there will be as many UGA fan as there were USC fans at the game.

Not a betting man, but if I were...

Aug 25, 2013, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Agree. If you sit next to me and sell to UGA ]

it would be that there will be as many UGA fan as there were USC fans at the game.

Re: Not a betting man, but if I were...

Aug 25, 2013, 2:31 PM

UGA fans buying tickets at any price. It is a shame that we are selling.

Re: I would bet you a million dollars...

Aug 25, 2013, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Not a betting man, but if I were... ]

you will repeat this post. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dilemma with Clemson on Stubhub

Aug 25, 2013, 2:40 PM

Do you sell through that site and support Clemson through their cut of the commission but have no control over who buys or maximize your profits by selling privately?

Re: Dilemma with Clemson on Stubhub

Aug 25, 2013, 4:24 PM

no brainer...privately!
BE A CLEMSON FAN OR DON'T BUY TICKETS!!!
plenty of other Clemson fans, alumni, & students would love to have tickets, but can't get them or afford them...
and then you have Clemson "fans" that get season's tickets but don't come to any games anymore and post their tickets on ebay for any azzhole to get, lamecluck, dawgie, or other...BUT NOT OTHER CLEMSON FANS IN NEED???
simple: join Tigernet & post them here or any Clemson site & for that matter in the newspaper even under
"tickets for Clemson FANS!"
other wise its just wrong...do we really want them here anyways? I think the see of orange is perfect in itself! We don't need their negativity either,
the insolence!!! its a travesty for sure & I hate it when someone strange opponent fan 'invades' our happy little traditional Clemson family/alumni section that I've been occupying since I was at games in diapers 38 years ago!
Solid Orange!
GO TIGERS!

When I can get $300 each for em...

Aug 25, 2013, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Dilemma with Clemson on Stubhub ]

Yeah, I do. I've been big on selling tickets to just Clemson fans for face value in the past, but it's getting expensive to buy em nowadays and it was hard to pass up the opportunity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Dont sell tickets to UGA fans

Aug 25, 2013, 3:37 PM

I agree!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2013, 3:43 PM

How many did our AD give them 10,000? just a wild guess.

Aug 25, 2013, 4:10 PM

The original allotment to UGA was 10,000, but we cut that to 5,000. My neighbor was part of the 5,000 that got cut.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2013, 4:26 PM

I repeat:
no brainer...privately!
BE A CLEMSON FAN OR DON'T BUY TICKETS!!!
plenty of other Clemson fans, alumni, & students would love to have tickets, but can't get them or afford them...
and then you have Clemson "fans" that get season's tickets but don't come to any games anymore and post their tickets on ebay for any azzhole to get, lamecluck, dawgie, or other...BUT NOT OTHER CLEMSON FANS IN NEED???
simple: join Tigernet & post them here or any Clemson site & for that matter in the newspaper even under
"tickets for Clemson FANS!"
other wise its just wrong...do we really want them here anyways? I think the see of orange is perfect in itself! We don't need their negativity either,
the insolence!!! its a travesty for sure & I hate it when someone strange opponent fan 'invades' our happy little traditional Clemson family/alumni section that I've been occupying since I was at games in diapers 38 years ago!
Solid Orange!
GO TIGERS!

Aug 25, 2013, 4:34 PM

i do get it when somebody wants tix for most games & can't come to some...but you should at least know some other worthy Clemson people to sell or give them to!
Clemson folks pay too!
if i ever don't have tix for some crazy reason or am looking for a friend (i have seasons tix) then i always prefer to buy or sell at the game to & from OTHER CU FANS, not scalpers EVER & will even happily take a hit money-wise or even give them away to a wanting Clemson fan, especially a kid...or maybe a HOT Clemson Tigress! :)

point is there are many ways to keep our Tiger environment & buy, sell, trade tix with other poeple of Clemson faith

and...GO TIGERS!

PLEASE Don't sell to Vendors or UGa fans since many Tigers

Aug 25, 2013, 5:14 PM

will be standing at all 4 corners willing to pay a premium..and yell for the ORANGE Team. Don't be greedy plus allow a Dawg to bark at our TiGER Team.

gOTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic