Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Agenda
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Agenda

Jun 14, 2020, 3:18 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like the media is piling on Clemson football? This has been consistent for the last few weeks. Is the goal to get Dabo fired, hurt recruiting, label Clemson as racist? No other high profile program is getting this level of negative attention right now and for what I feel are minor incidents that have been blown way out of proportion. ( I see nothing wrong with coaches not wanting players using the N word). It seems like a no win situation with the media taking everything and spinning it. Sad to see the confederate flag truck drivers get so much media attention from yesterday’s march. Even when trying to do the right thing, the media focuses on the negative when it comes to Clemson. Who did Clemson #### off to have so many in the media coming after the program so hard? It seems there is some unrealistic expectation that Dabo will become a football coaching version of MLK and is responsible for eliminating racism. Why is no other coach in the south (Alabama, LSU, Georgia) required to do the same. Lots of Clemson haters out there but the attacks (Shannon Sharpe, Wolken, Bomani Jones) seem to be very personal and attempts at character/reputation assassination for Dabo and Clemson.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agenda

Jun 14, 2020, 3:23 PM

Alabama is voluntarily vacating all Nattys under Bryant. Heard it here, so must be true!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you’re on top, your head is easier to shoot at!

Jun 14, 2020, 3:26 PM

Saying..goes with the territory. If you can’t stand the heat then be a Gamecock (fan).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When you’re on top, your head is easier to shoot at!

Jun 14, 2020, 3:30 PM

Yeah, I guess it does come with being on top. Still very quiet at LSU and Alabama. No talk about BLM, civil rights, how coaches support black players. Only Dabo taking heat. Seems like they just won’t be happy until Clemson is knocked down.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When you’re on top, your head is easier to shoot at!

Jun 14, 2020, 3:39 PM

Yes, they are coming after Clemson. But this “movement” runs much deeper than Clemson.

Jun 14, 2020, 3:44 PM

It is just you. The problem yesterday was not the media but the idiots in the truck with the flags and no positive purpose. The country is had enough of them, left wing nuts, ignorant white supremacist, and silly looking public gun carriers. Chill out Clemson is loved and strong enough to handle the name calling, which is price of success.

Only a few in the media.***

Jun 14, 2020, 3:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iowa FB has some problems, but who cares about Iowa***

Jun 14, 2020, 3:47 PM

Re: Iowa FB has some problems, but who cares about Iowa***

Jun 14, 2020, 6:17 PM

walter o'reilly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Iowa FB has some problems, but who cares about Iowa***

Jun 14, 2020, 7:19 PM

Jun 15, 2020, 9:14 AM

Its not about Clemson it is about Dabo and his Christianity.

Jesus said when they hate you remember they hated me first.

"They hate us because they ain't us" - Dabo Swinney***

Jun 15, 2020, 9:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic