Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After hearing WVU President yesterday & reading about OHst FB Team returning..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

After hearing WVU President yesterday & reading about OHst FB Team returning..

May 20, 2020, 9:38 AM

on 6/11, I’m feeling better about college football being played sooner than later.

The WVU Prez is very astute as he was president there many years earlier as well as at Brown..then President at huge OHst b/4 returning to WVU.

Saying, the man has been a President of a university more times than any administrator..

thus, he’s smart and wouldn’t stick his neck out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After hearing WVU President yesterday & reading about OHst FB Team returning..

May 20, 2020, 9:41 AM

If its the guy I'm thinking it is he was also at Oh St too. There is a reason he has moved around. He's kind of out of touch and an egg head

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, dood's into Animal Crossing & baking, you know...

May 20, 2020, 9:44 AM

getting real high.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did someone say "high?"

May 20, 2020, 9:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: After hearing WVU President yesterday & reading about OHst FB Team returning..

May 20, 2020, 10:28 AM

WVU had a great president for five years and Clemson lured him away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 11:29 AM

Funny, I have a friend who retired as a professor from WVA several years ago and I asked him if he knew Dr. Clements. He said "who". I explained that he was president of his university and looked up the years he was there to make sure they were there at the same time. The professor then said, the name sounds a littler familiar, but I did not know him. Just shows you how college professors are in their own little world (liberal usually), and even out of touch with their own administration.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic