»
Topic: After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was
Replies: 10   Last Post: Feb 1, 2019 4:32 PM by: CM Shack
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 1:54 PM

unwrapping his supportive gauze in a manner to indicate maybe he was going to give it to Bama player as a gift.

Did you see that during a quick tv moment?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2019 1:58 PM

I also saw a Bama player holding out his gloves to exchange with one of our players, can't remember who it was for Clemson. Good sportsmanship and they weren't too tired to go chat luckily!

Re: After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 4:32 PM

I saw the 2 players exchanging gloves but can't remember who it was.

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 1:59 PM

I THINK YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CONVERSATIONAL.I DID NOT NOTICE THIS.DID ANYONE OTHER THAN THE POSTER NOTICE THAT.I COULD HAVE GONE TO THE REST ROOM AND MISSED IT.

Quit drinking coffee. I noticed it

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 2:03 PM

you guys need to go back to work. it was nothing. weird little coincidence. read nothing in to it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Think he was removing to trade gloves.

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2019 2:06 PM

Gauze/tape was not allowing player to remove glove. Had to remove gauze/tape in order to take gloves off.

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 4:14 PM

I think #92 and #49 are who Wilkins was talking to and exchanging things with.

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 4:19 PM

I believe you are correct. Looked like good sportsmanship to me. We sometimes forget that players have friends on other teams, either from HS or friendships forged through camps. And these guys may be future NFL teammates as well. They play hard against one another, but mostly leave it on the field.

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 4:25 PM

This also happened with a player from Boston College.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 4:27 PM

Well I know Bama #92 (Williams) and #49 (Buggs) weren't tired. They took have the game off and watched. They just wanted to get a little something from a good D Lineman.

yes***

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 4:32 PM

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have 6 tickets in the lower deck, section R. These are piggyback seats, with three on one row and ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1671 people have read this post