Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have no issue with Dabo being a conservative Christian
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 311
| visibility 51

I have no issue with Dabo being a conservative Christian

May 23, 2015, 3:33 PM

I have no issue with him talking about his faith and sharing it with our players.

I just think publicly supporting the FRC is a bridge too far. I'm going to give Dabo the benefit of the doubt, and assume he thought he was receiving an award from a run of the mill Christian group.

That said, Dabo is free to say and do whatever he chooses, but at the same time, he is also free to receive backlash for what he says and does (or in this case, who he is supporting).

So anyway, I'm for free speech, but in this case, I really hope Dabo chooses to not support this group. There are plenty of other Christian organizations that Dabo can support.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have no issue with Dabo being a conservative Christian

May 23, 2015, 3:36 PM

Why dont you list the christian groups that Dabo can support. Tell us why they are acceptable.

Sure

May 23, 2015, 3:42 PM

I'll start with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

I'd be happy to move on to any number of Christian service organizations that provide food for the homeless.

There are plenty of Christian service organizations that help women who suffer from domestic violence.

I'm not sure if you quite understand just how far to the right the FRC actually is.

Re: Sure

May 23, 2015, 3:43 PM

to some people, oppose abortion is far right. I don't think James Dobson is far right, he's mainstream Christian.

I'm not a religious person, myself.

I think James Dobson would be offended

May 23, 2015, 3:45 PM

If you told him he was a moderate.

I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin.

May 23, 2015, 3:43 PM

and make no mistake about it, The Bible says homosexuals are living in sin.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin.

May 23, 2015, 9:29 AM

AMEN

Would you support a group that thinks divorce is a sin?

May 23, 2015, 3:49 PM [ in reply to I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin. ]

Sure, you would probably support that group.

Would you support a group that lobbies to have divorce made a capital crime?
(The FRC helped lobby of the Uganda Anit-Gay law that made homosexuality a capital crime)
I'm guessing you would not support that group.

Re: Would you support a group that thinks divorce is a sin?

May 23, 2015, 3:51 PM

It seems like you have your nose in Dabo's private life. Do you Dems ever think about anything but gay marriage?

I don't have my "nose" anywhere

May 23, 2015, 3:53 PM

Your second statement is just funny.

Re: I don't have my "nose" anywhere

May 23, 2015, 3:55 PM

Would you get on here and rant about a coach that accepted an award from Planned Parenthood. I doubt it. You get up on soapbox about gay marriage, what about abortion? You vote for a party that is ok with abortion. So why are you holier than thou?

Actually I think that would be a bad move on Dabo's part

May 23, 2015, 3:58 PM

I would support his right to accept the award, but I would hope he would find other outlets to support women's health.

So maybe stop answering questions for me?

Message was edited by: drewtigeralum03®

Re: Actually I think that would be a bad move on Dabo's part

May 23, 2015, 4:01 PM

by women's health, do you mean abortion? lol That is how it is meant these days.

No I don't

May 23, 2015, 4:02 PM

So, maybe, you know, stop putting words in my mouth.

You seem to enjoy asking your own questions and then answering them for me.

Re: No I don't

May 23, 2015, 4:07 PM

You clearly are a Democrat. Democrat party supports abortion. A pro life Democrat almost never gets a nomination.

You are trying to make the FRC and Dabo seem sinister, but you vote for party that opennly suppports abortion. Obama even supported a bill in illionis that would allow doctor to kill a baby that survived a botched abortion.

I think I may have missed where this became about abortion

May 23, 2015, 4:09 PM

I fro one have zero problem with Dabo going and talking to this group. I do think some of there views are anti-freedom and as such I have no interest in supporting them. I say that as a believer who thinks his outlook on love shouldn't be legislated (whatever that outlook may be) between two consenting adults.

But to be clear, did I miss where this became about abortion?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's arguing with himself

May 23, 2015, 4:12 PM

and using me as some sort of straw man stand in.

Re: I think I may have missed where this became about abortion

May 23, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to I think I may have missed where this became about abortion ]

It became about abortion when the Democrats started demonizing people who oppose gay marriage. Your beliefs on other issues are fair game. If you are so tolerant why can't you tolerate an unborn baby? Seems like a good question.

You presume I'm pro-choice?

May 23, 2015, 4:17 PM

Interesting, I've said nothing of that here.
And the idea that I'm a democrat (or republican, or any other party) is ridiculous as well.

This entire issue (of which I honestly think too much is being made) is over our coach evidently accepting an award from an organization that some folks don't like. There seems zero reason to bring in other issues when discussing a singular event.

But, by all means continue the mythical strawman argument that the only people who would find Dabo accepting the award a bit unsavory are the same folks who would laugh while murdering children.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You presume I'm pro-choice?

May 23, 2015, 7:14 PM

it isn't a straw man. Most Democrats support abortion while attacking any conservative who is against gay marriage. What I am talking about is your credibility to impugn other people, if you support abortion. You can't be holier than thou if you support abortion.

May 23, 2015, 8:16 PM

I think the idea that people are either Democrats or Republicans and can't have any beliefs outside the specific dogma of those political parties is absolutely ridiculous. George Washington warned against a 2 party system and this was probably part of the reason why.

May 25, 2015, 5:07 PM

George Washington was in a party, and there was 1 other opposition party.

G Washington also hanged a lot of people without trial, and owned slaves, so we might not want to go by everything he said or did.

Most Democrats are ok with abortion.

I don't care what you think about the issues, the is is just funny!

May 24, 2015, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I think I may have missed where this became about abortion ]

Just read the first sentence a couple of times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I don't care what you think about the issues, the is is just funny!

May 24, 2015, 10:28 AM

Part that bothers me is that most of those who are against this issue think that their belief should govern tje lives and decisions of what others who may not share their belief want to practice.
Its bad form .
Have your views and ideaologies , let them alone that do not share in that .
Its really that simple .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I don't care what you think about the issues, the is is just funny!

May 24, 2015, 10:36 AM

Also , what i said above , but reversed .
In fairness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The SC rep Rutherford made it about abortion..

May 27, 2015, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I think I may have missed where this became about abortion ]

he is one of the main complainers

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

The FRC is sinister in my opinion

May 23, 2015, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: No I don't ]

Nowhere have I accused Dabo of such.

Like I said, you've made up some person your arguing with, but it's not me.

Also, I'm not much of a democrat. My choice for president out of the current nominees you ask?

Mark Everson...do you know who he is?

Re: The FRC is sinister in my opinion

May 23, 2015, 4:14 PM

ok, you were lecturing Dabo on what groups he could associate with and saying FRC is radical group. But I can just as easily say supporting a party that enthusiastically supports abortion is radical.

Fine

Show me where I've claimed to be a democrat.

I just stated that my favorite candidate in the current election is a conservative republican.

Who exactly are you arguing with?

Re: No I don't

May 23, 2015, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: No I don't ]

Good to see Men still obsessed with controlling and dictating women's bodies.

About the Bible saying something... Which translation are you using?

Re: Actually I think that would be a bad move on Dabo's part

May 23, 2015, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually I think that would be a bad move on Dabo's part ]

That is a bs statement.

Why?

May 23, 2015, 8:23 PM

I think Dabo speaking at a controversial Planned Parenthood would be a bad play on his part. I would much prefer him finding a different outlet. If he wants to personally donate to the FRC or Planned Parenthood, or whoever, I have no issue.

Dabo and Kathleen Swinney

May 23, 2015, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Actually I think that would be a bad move on Dabo's part ]

support breast cancer awareness ... this is true support of women's health.

Abortion is not "women's health" when used as "birth control".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Planned Parenthood does more than just abortions

May 23, 2015, 4:29 PM

My wife got birth control from them for a few years (the abortion free kind).

They also do STD screening, sexual education, etc...

but I still think it would be a poor choice for Dabo to be a part of a planned parenthood event. I am much happier with them supporting breast cancer.

Just like I'm much happier with them supporting FCS than I am with Dabo speaking at an FRC event.

Re: Planned Parenthood does more than just abortions

May 23, 2015, 4:33 PM

planned parenthood is doing the lord's work out there, taxpayer funded abortions, etc.

at least they support gay marriage though. :)

You're really terrible at this

May 23, 2015, 4:35 PM

You should probably pick up a new hobby.

Your local fire department does more than put out fires but

May 23, 2015, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Planned Parenthood does more than just abortions ]

make no mistake that's what they are there to do. You can slice it any way you want, but the main purpose and overwhelming majority of what Planned Parenthood does is abortion.

I love how liberals freak out over 20 week restriction on abortions as some far right radical evangelical Christan restriction on liberty. Every country but one in Europe limits abortion to 12 weeks, the other 13. About 35% of them do not allow abortion on demand. They require cause, such as rape, incest, medical necessity, etc. and a few outlaw abortion completely. Last time I checked Europe was quite secular and very liberal.

I'm agnostic, but pro life on moral and ethical grounds. Personally I think abortion should be outlawed except for rape, incest, and medical necessity. There is zero excuse to get pregnant in the year 2015 unless you want a baby. If you don't and you are still irresponsible enough to get pregnant you can give it up for adoption.

But as a conservative it's not up to me to dictate my beliefs on others and the Constitution didn't give the feds nor courts the right to either. Abortion, drugs, gay marriage, etc. are social issues, states rights issues, that should be voted on by the citizens of each state without government interference. Our government is of the people, by the people, for the people, which is why the left hates the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

null

You aren't the Lowcountry Tiger I was talking about

May 23, 2015, 6:49 PM

Just for the record. At least I'm pretty sure you're not.

You do know Ray Tanner accepted the same award

May 23, 2015, 9:28 PM [ in reply to I don't have my "nose" anywhere ]

And spoke at the same event. Did you have a problem with that?

Did I?

May 23, 2015, 9:32 PM

No, I didn't, because I didn't know about it, and honestly could not care less how South Carolina chooses to represent its self, because I am not a South Carolina graduate, nor do I donate money to South Carolina.

he said 'but gay'

May 27, 2015, 9:56 AM [ in reply to I don't have my "nose" anywhere ]

well, yeah...

All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin.

May 23, 2015, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Would you support a group that thinks divorce is a sin? ]

It is called an abomination to God.......that seem pretty clear to me.

Do you believe it should be a capital crime?***

May 23, 2015, 3:57 PM

No***

May 23, 2015, 4:06 PM

The FRC spent a good bit of money lobbying

May 23, 2015, 4:16 PM

For a law that would make homosexuality a capital crime in Uganda. Would you be comfortable doing a fundraiser for such an organization?

Last I checked Ugnda isn't America so move on, it's moot. If

May 23, 2015, 6:40 PM

they tried that here you'd have a point, but they didn't and you don't.

null

The fact they think gays should be killed in any coutnry

May 23, 2015, 6:53 PM

Is disturbing.

Are you a sinner?

May 23, 2015, 3:57 PM [ in reply to All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. ]

Should you be allowed to marry the one you love?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a sinner and confess that fact & saved by God's grace.

May 23, 2015, 4:05 PM

You must confess & repent........I do, and they apparently don't.

Well, there you go! You can get married and they can't!

May 23, 2015, 6:04 PM

That makes perfect sense to you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin.

May 23, 2015, 4:14 PM [ in reply to All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. ]

I guess the only way to fight cliche is with cliche.

Here are the other things that the bible calls a sin:
- Eating fat ( Lev 3:17)
- Bringing unauthorized fire before God ( Lev 10:1)
- Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof ( Lev 11:4-7)
- Eating any animal which walks on all four and has paws (Lev 11:27)
- Reaping to the very edges of a field (19:9)
- Holding back the wages of an employee overnight (19:13)
- Seeking revenge or bearing a grudge (19:18)
- Cross-breeding animals (19:19)

I can never get past all the fire and brimstone of Leviticus, much less assume that the text should be used to shape policy in this country.

Without attacking Christians or anything like that, I honestly have to ask why you choose to embrace the homosexuality of all the weird Old Testament laws. I mean, it literally is one of the more boring "abominations" out there.

"Eating fat" is doing more damage to this country than any cawksmoker ever did. So why not choose to follow all the laws of the Bible if that's your thing? This is not an attack but rather genuine curiosity. I'm really interested in the thought process behind this.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

I can remember reaching this point

May 23, 2015, 4:23 PM

Somewhere around 11th grade we were visiting a fundamentalist church with some friends. The pastor was railing on sin. Lust! he railed against it. Greed! he railed against it. Anger! he railed against it. I noticed the 400 pound man never said a word about gluttony.

And I"m not throwing a stone because we all do it. We all have our private issues we deal with and are blind to at times.

But until some of my fellow believers are feeding the poor and decrying the myriad of other issues which are truly actually and imminently hurting American marriages, then I have no use in listening to them rail against gay marriage.

Heck, my divorce this year did infinitely more harm to the institution of marriage then did any two gay folks getting married.

I love you tiger_thom

May 23, 2015, 4:25 PM

Is that too ghey to type on a message board?

Nope.

May 23, 2015, 4:28 PM

I appreciate it.

I'm pretty sure if they had the internets back in the day

May 26, 2015, 7:21 AM [ in reply to I love you tiger_thom ]

There would be all sOrts of rules in the old testament and tnet would violate most of them

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

please stahp

May 27, 2015, 10:09 AM [ in reply to I can remember reaching this point ]

this is obviously NOT a thread geared towards making sense...please take your level-headedness elsewhere

/s

Acts 10: 9-16 will resonds to you dietary questions, and

May 23, 2015, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. ]

Paul's declarations against a homosexual lifestyle are found in his letters in the New Testament. So, it is not just an Old Testament issue. That is all I have to say for this matter, y'all have a nice day.

Re: Acts 10: 9-16 will resonds to you dietary questions, and

May 23, 2015, 5:22 PM

Thanks for addressing my question somewhat directly.

Without being completely pedantic, it just seems that if homosexuality is an abomination only because Bible says it is, then so are all the other things like eating pork?

We don't even have to discuss possibly differences in the definition of "homosexuality" then vs. now, or get into a discuss on Constitutional law to see that it could be perceived a slippery slope.

Have a nice day as well.

Actually eating fat does not make you fat, carbs do. If you

May 23, 2015, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. ]

eat nothing but meat and fat you will lose weight even if you never leave the couch. It has been proven science since before WWII, but lobbyists and environmentalists and government intervention push a different agenda not rooted in science. Exactly like the man made global warming nonsense. Go read some of Gary Taubes' books. He explains it all in detail supported by science.

null

Re: Actually eating fat does not make you fat, carbs do. If you

May 23, 2015, 9:51 PM

Ok

May 23, 2015, 4:28 PM [ in reply to All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. ]

Do you like shrimp and grits?

May 24, 2015, 9:04 AM [ in reply to All I'm saying is that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. ]

LEV 18:22 I believe. Clearly states it. Not sure why so many keep saying it's not in there.

May 24, 2015, 11:07 AM

LEV 11:6-8 makes it a sin to play football.

Maybe dabo should just call it quits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 24, 2015, 11:12 AM

Scared?

null

I thought this was about Dabo giving a personal...

May 23, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Would you support a group that thinks divorce is a sin? ]

testimony on how God had changed his life. Christ was accused of eating with sinners and heathen when He proclaimed the truth to them.

He isn't giving a speech on anti-gay rights that's just an issue some coot paper brought into the discussion to impeach Dabo's integrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no doubt

May 23, 2015, 4:13 PM

What you said he is speaking about is what he will speak about.

The FRC is a prominent anti-gay rights organization, and any money raised during the event will go to that cause.

Re: I have no doubt

I don't see how gays are elgibile for marriage rights, if they can't have kids. I thought marriage rights was about encouraging men to stay with the women they knocked up, and really a women's rights issue. Heterosexual relationships are uniquely assymetrical in that only one partner gets pregnant so it makes sense for the government to be involved in that.

Dang

May 23, 2015, 4:24 PM

So no old folks getting married.
And I suppose I should've never been allowed to marry since I had radiation as a kid and wasn't ever gonna have my own.

Good to know, and come to think of it it might've saved me a bit of grief.

Re: Dang

May 23, 2015, 4:28 PM

Why is it a legit role of the government to recgonize and reward sexual relationships between two people?

I think you are making a case against government being involved in marriage at all.

Nothing stops gays from getting married and committing to each other for life. They just want government recognition and perks for it.

OK

May 23, 2015, 4:30 PM

I've argued this point a hundred times.

From a governmental view, do away with all governmental benefits or make them available to all couples who choose to enter into that union.

One or the other, I'm fine with it.

But that's not the argument coming from the folks who oppose gay marriage.

Re: OK

May 23, 2015, 4:32 PM

i'm ok with doing away with marriage rights.

But at same time, heterosexual relationships are unique, gay relationships are not like them b/c no gay parter can get pregnant. Gays have to argue that it has nothing to do with kids, but doing so is an argument against marriage rights, because if it isn't about kids, or leveling the playing field for pregnant women, then there is no need for government involvement.

Interesting

May 23, 2015, 4:40 PM

A lesbian couple can certainly have one (or both) partners get pregnant via artificial insemination. In fact I'm good friends with one such couple now. I assume by your standard you'd have no problem extending them the same rights as a heterosexual couple?

Additionally two married dudes can adopt and it would be the same path to children as I had, and yet why should there relationship not be recognized at the same level as mine was?

Re: Interesting

May 23, 2015, 4:46 PM

lol

i'm done talking about this. I don't think the world revolved around gay people. THey are not even 1 percent of the population. Yet you'd think nearly 80 percent of us were gay given the media's obsession with gay issues and HBO having a gay love scence in every episode of every show. :)

Perhaps, and this is a real suggestion

May 23, 2015, 4:49 PM

Perhaps, look into how to have an intellectually honest debate.

Assertion / evidence / counter

Saying your done with the debate and that it isn't important is backtracking and shows little to no real grasp of the issues at hand.

But have a good day.

Re: Perhaps, and this is a real suggestion

May 23, 2015, 5:44 PM

that is right, i know all the debate tricks and i make use of them. i can't and won't apologize for it. :)

Re: Dang

May 25, 2015, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang ]

Beyond the part of having children, there's also the matter of money. Spouses are able to pass things to their significant other at different tax rates, are able to share insurance plans provided by employers, and are given the right to speak for their significant other in the time of an emergency. This should clearly by available to all couples, yet homosexual couples are denied these rights in many states. It doesn't make sense to make this available to one group of people and not another, when in essence they're the same.

Christ preached in the synagogue.

May 23, 2015, 4:28 PM [ in reply to I have no doubt ]

That's where the Pharisees hung out most of the time. Did He sin by testifying there and to them?

If God has directed Dabo to testify at this meeting then someone there needs to hear what he has to say. Do you really want to be in between a man and God? Do you think the gay rights issue is more important than one lost soul or the healing of an someone injured by the pain of life and sin?

Are you saying you know what is best for others? That sounds like something that church group would say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2015, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Would you support a group that thinks divorce is a sin? ]

You sure think you know alot.

May 25, 2015, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Would you support a group that thinks divorce is a sin? ]

You sure think you know alot.

Would you care to add to my knowledge?

May 25, 2015, 10:45 AM

Or just make sort of vague statements.

this statement makes me laugh every time

May 23, 2015, 4:45 PM [ in reply to I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin. ]

It also says your living in sin if your clothes are made up of more than one type of fiber. How's that working out for you.

Tigertown

Re: this statement makes me laugh every time

May 25, 2015, 11:29 AM

You do not know what you are talking about!

Bible also says...

May 23, 2015, 6:15 PM [ in reply to I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin. ]

no sex before marriage. Did you practice that?

May 23, 2015, 7:04 PM [ in reply to I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin. ]

So Christ created everybodu in his own image. So God crested homosexuals and then the Bible says ot is a sin. religion will be the death of this country. You can take religion and boul it down to treat others as you would want to be treated

But Josh Duggar molesting his sisters and little girls is ok***

May 23, 2015, 8:15 PM [ in reply to I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin. ]

Stark Ravings

May 23, 2015, 8:24 PM

Nothing to do on a Saturday , Neddy ?
I am at work on a tugboat in NYC harbor. That is my excuse .
Meanwhile , abortion clinics all across the US are whirring away while you try to convince us that you are an intellectual who eeks to save fetuses from the horrible , kill-happy democrats on TNet.
Seems a bit overwrought man ...20 pages on .
We get it. You have this near-and-dear personally pains you-agenda and you want it to be crystal clear that what you are about is exactly why you can't stop commenting .
Well you can Ned from Winterville , you can .

DB23

May 25, 2015, 10:14 PM [ in reply to I would hope any Christian group would be opposed to sin. ]

The Bible blows.

Interesting how those who preach tolerance are quite

May 23, 2015, 4:14 PM

intolerant of those they do not agree with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Explain to me how

May 23, 2015, 4:18 PM

He can do what he wants, but I don't agree with this decision, and I hope he changes his mind is intolerant.

Re: Explain to me how

May 23, 2015, 4:21 PM

Dabo doesn't support abortion though.

Where is that even raised?

May 23, 2015, 4:23 PM

Who are you arguing with?

Re: Where is that even raised?

I'm pointing out that people always on soapbox on gay marriage never rant about abortion. Many of them are ok with abortion.

I find this interesting.

It is called social liberalism

May 23, 2015, 4:36 PM

allowing people freedom to choose versus making this behavior illegal. It is trying to find the balance between the right of the individual vs. the society as a whole.

Why would someone who supports gay marriage also be against abortion?

I find it more of a contradiction that most people who are against abortion are for capital punishment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is called social liberalism

May 23, 2015, 4:41 PM

so you think freedom is people having right to take another person's life away for convenience? That's a twisted view of freedom.

Yes, we support killing people who kill innocent people. Abortinists support killing an innocent life. A baby. Big difference.

I never said what I supported.

May 23, 2015, 4:44 PM

Just explaining the issue.

Killing is killing in my viewpoint and I don't think we have the right to do either. So, no, I do not support abortion nor do I support the death penalty. I'll let you chew on that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I never said what I supported.

May 23, 2015, 4:48 PM

ok,

well go tell that to the parents of the kids who were blown up by those Boston terrorists. Let them chew on it.

it isn't hypocritical at all. I'm pro innocent life.

And I am sure you can be the one to make that determination.

May 23, 2015, 4:52 PM

No, let's rely on the evidence. From a current article about the FBI forensic unit scandal:

"Nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000," the newspaper reported, adding that "the cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death."

How do you feel about these 32 defendants and their families?

Re: And I am sure you can be the one to make that determination.

May 23, 2015, 5:31 PM

that is argument against poor police work. not the death penaltly which assumes the person is unquesitonalble guilty of the crime. i'm assuming there have been people jailed who wern't guilty, is that ok?

Well, they are not dead.

May 23, 2015, 5:58 PM

So I would assume they would rather be in jail than killed by the state.

The problem with the death penalty, like abortion, there is no going back. Just don't agree with either.

I find myself in this odd middle ground

May 23, 2015, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I never said what I supported. ]

I find nothing morally wrong with the death penalty.

I find a good bit wrong with the idea of our government putting people to death.

It makes it realistically unfeasible for me to support any real implementation of it.

Re: I find myself in this odd middle ground

May 23, 2015, 5:30 PM

The government gave approval for people to abort other people. You seem comfortable with that. lol

Why do you categorize people as democrats

May 27, 2015, 9:33 AM

As soon as they disagree with you? Do you truly only see black or white, Republican or Democrat? Just so you know, there are people who don't give two cents for political agendas. There are those of us who have thoughts all on our own, without the help of Fox News or MSNBC. So far the only argument I have seen from you is "Oh yeah!??! ABORTION!" Have you ever met a woman who had an abortion? If so, do you hate her? Do you think she should be put to death? Did you ask her why she did it? How it made her feel? Do you understand that not every woman who has one is a monster who feels no remorse? If you had met her before she had the abortion, would you have offered to help her care for her child? Try to start seeing people not parties and your life will be richer for it.

I"m not claiming this is my view

May 23, 2015, 4:43 PM [ in reply to It is called social liberalism ]

But I certainly understand:
"Why would someone who supports gay marriage also be against abortion?"

If someone was utterly convinced that a fetus was a human being, soul and all, a child in its entirety... then abortion is actually the killing of a person. Someone could well be against intrusion into the life of an individual based on an action that does no physical harm to another (gay marriage/rights) while being ok with that intrusion when they see it as real physical harm to another (abortion).

I don't see that as hypocritical on it's face.

I agree, but he seems to think there is a conflict

May 23, 2015, 4:46 PM

with these two positions, or am I reading this wrong?

No, I gotcha now

May 23, 2015, 4:47 PM

I'm not sure he has a coherent argument here.

It all seems to boil down to: support gay rights = democrat = wants to kill babies.

Re: I"m not claiming this is my view

May 23, 2015, 4:50 PM [ in reply to I"m not claiming this is my view ]

oh so if you don't believe it isn't life it isn't life. Can you prove it isn't life. I think if the fetus has brain waves, a beating heart, its breathing, etc, it is probably life. lol

No, not at all what I said

May 23, 2015, 4:53 PM

It is vitally important in a discussion of issues and whether someone's views are consistent that you move beyond "This is what I think". IN a discussion of hypocritical views you have to outline the views as the other person sees it.

That doesn't make that view right. But it may well make it intellectually consistent and honest.

Re: No, not at all what I said

May 23, 2015, 4:56 PM

ok, so what if said i don't think gays are human , they are subhuman. It is my belief. lol I don't need to prove it.

If you said that

May 23, 2015, 5:03 PM

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Re: If you said that

May 23, 2015, 5:41 PM

you guys say it is ok to just say 'babies are not alive' if you want to abort them.

so why can't i say gays are subhuman, not really even alive, to deny them marriage rights?

that seems consistent, you guys were talking about logical consistency.

i don't think there is anything logical about basing decision to abort a fetus on a belief. you need to have proof the fetus is not alive.

Like I said

May 23, 2015, 6:54 PM

If you said that, I wouldn't be surprised

That fact that you said that means you can say that.

Hope that clears it up for you. Blue_Caddy

Then any discussion could reasonably end there

May 23, 2015, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: No, not at all what I said ]

There's no need for further debate there.

IS that your view? If so, it explains a lot. It also makes me seriously wonder if you have any grasp at all of God's message of love and grace.

But at least your views would be consistent then.

Re: Then any discussion could reasonably end there

May 23, 2015, 5:42 PM

i'm not the one who supports abortion.

somebody who opposes abortion is somebody who thinks about ethics. A decent human being.

Fine...I'll bite

May 23, 2015, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Where is that even raised? ]

I think you'll find this mind blowing.

As a former teacher, I have dealt with 2 different female students coming to me for advice concerning abortion, and in both cases, I did my very best to convince them not to have an abortion. I provided them with information on adoption, and tried to get them hooked up with organizations that facilitate adoptions. In both cases, they had the baby. One gave it up for adoption and one kept the baby, and was really struggling on a daily basis (no family, terrible "boyfriend", possible drug problem, etc). I'm sure the child will be taken away, if it hasn't been taken away already. So, yea, abortion, I've dealt with on a more personal basis.

Here is what I know about abortion from the history of the United States:

If you ban abortion, people still get abortions.

Rich people get off the books abortions or they fly somewhere that allows abortions.

Poor people end up in shady back rooms.

That's why I don't support abortion on a personal level, and will do my best to convince people to choose life, but why I do not support the ban of abortion.

Re: Fine...I'll bite

May 23, 2015, 5:00 PM

so why have any laws at all, if some people will break them?

some people will always break the law, which is why we have prisons.

I think a woman who wants abortion should do it herself. It is more real that way. Right now it is like going to a dentist so the woman can be detached from what she is doing to another human being. It is too easy.

You win the internet today

May 23, 2015, 5:06 PM

No finer bit of idiocy will be typed better than your final paragraph. I'm not even sure how to respond to that last bit other than, what you suggest was a reality for women before abortion was legalized. That is, if whatever poison they were given to ingest didn't kill them first. You should really read An American Tragedy by Dreiser, it has an interesting take on this matter.

Re: You win the internet today

May 23, 2015, 5:08 PM

lol you are talking about the health of barbarians. WOmen who abort their kids are barbarians and you act like they are victims. The baby is the victim.

Don't get up on your soapbox about gay marraige if you see barbaric women as victims.

Please read my initial post for clarification

May 23, 2015, 5:10 PM

On my views of abortion.

Now, please continue with your crazy rhetoric. I find it fascinating that people think like this. I would love to do some sort of sociological study on you.

Re: Please read my initial post for clarification

May 23, 2015, 5:14 PM

If you opposed abortion. you would have got up on the soapbox about it by now.

you like being on a soapbox in general as anyone can confirm by reading your previous posts. Yet no dicussion of abortion. You'll do gay marriage all day but crickets on abortion. lol

i think it is a fun observation.

This is I shouldn't bite

May 23, 2015, 5:16 PM

You can't argue with crazy.

Re: This is I shouldn't bite

May 23, 2015, 5:32 PM

thank you for noticing.

crazy could be seen as supporting something sadistic like abortion.

Abortion is basically Micheal Vick's dog torture done on babies.

May 23, 2015, 6:05 PM [ in reply to This is I shouldn't bite ]

Drew, I know some crazy things have been posted on Tnet before, but what about this Ned guy makes you think he's not just trolling the #### out of everyone? Seems obvious to me, maybe I'm looking too far into it.

May 23, 2015, 6:11 PM

Yes, because if you oppose abortion, you are just a troll.

May 25, 2015, 7:48 AM

Never said that. I'm saying that if you purposefully act as fucking retarded as you have over the past few days, then it leaves little doubt in peoples' minds.

Drew's right, though. Trolls are clever. You seem genuinely stupid so maybe you're an especially gifted actor? IDK. Good luck with your crusade to outlaw abortion, which will almost certainly never succeed.

I find trolls to be more subtle

May 23, 2015, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: This is I shouldn't bite ]

but maybe you're right. I will troll from time to time, but I've never been as committed as Ned. Maybe he's just a better troll than I am.

Re: I find trolls to be more subtle

May 23, 2015, 7:26 PM

I am better, you have that part right ;)

i'm an intellectual with a populist sensibility, and that scares some people

Re: I find trolls to be more subtle

May 23, 2015, 7:28 PM [ in reply to I find trolls to be more subtle ]

The real definition of troll is basically an affable person who is defeating somebody in a debate on the internet and enjoying it a little too much. :)

Ok, Johnny is right

May 23, 2015, 7:30 PM

I'm sure you're a troll...or Blue_Caddy.

Re: Ok, Johnny is right

May 23, 2015, 9:58 PM

you had mispelt Lowcountry_Tiger

Same thing

May 23, 2015, 10:02 PM

they are synonyms.

May 24, 2015, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Where is that even raised? ]

> I'm pointing out that people always on soapbox on gay
> marriage never rant about abortion. Many of them are
> ok with abortion.
>
> I find this interesting.

I have a lot of liberal friends and I do not know 1 single person who is "ok with abortion". And you sound a bit ignorant calling them or anyone "pro abortion". Everyone I know who falls on the liberal side of this issue is "pro women's choice".....no one wants a baby to die! But to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their own body is simply too much government. Even conservatives fight big government on every issue except this one. And they justify it by mislabeling the intent. It's not about life/death, it's about the right to choose. I bet you get all up tight when government mentions taking guns away! Amirite?

May 24, 2015, 9:02 AM

Good post. The facts are laid out and the message is clear.

DB23

May 24, 2015, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Where is that even raised? ]

so they don't want the baby to die but then they support abortion anyway? That is a contradictory position.

You don't want to own what abortion is. I know sincere libreals who admit the baby is alive but say they support it anyway. At least they are insincere about it.

May 24, 2015, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Where is that even raised? ]

it isn't 'big government' when the governmnet protects the rights of the innocent and the weak like babies and the elderly. You have to twist what big governmnet means to make this Orwellian argumetn that somehow aborting babies is about freedom. You are depriving babies of their right to life and saying this is done in name of freedom. it is a ghoulish argument.

You Democrats support big governmnet on everything, so why would you use a small government position all of a sudden to support abortion? Lol it is so transparent.

Who brought up intolerance?

May 23, 2015, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Explain to me how ]

Clue: It wasn't Dabo and it wasn't me.

May 23, 2015, 4:25 PM

I am curious if these other christian organizations TD poasts they disagree with, because that is the christian thing to do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Christianity is dead and you all do not even know it yet. Personally I say do away with all religions.

When people twist the meanings to suit their own biases and bigotry, it is time to get rid of that religion; and people are. Every 10 years the number of people claiming religion in the US will go down by almost 10 percent.

Jesus would not have been so hateful and intolerant as most people carrying that banner today. The people practicing the religion and the intolerant hateful message they are spreading is what it is leading to its decline.

I like to think that religion makes men like Dabo stronger and I can see it. It is inspiring. Unfortunately that is not what most people see when they think of Christianity.

May 23, 2015, 4:35 PM

Would Jesus support abortion? Because many people always lashing out at Christiains support abortion.

Is abortin an innnocent baby an act of love and tolerance?

May 23, 2015, 4:41 PM

you would need a time machine to find the answer to this.

May 23, 2015, 4:42 PM

Why, Democrats have no problem speaking for Jesus all the time. lol

May 23, 2015, 4:45 PM

not sure if serious.

May 23, 2015, 4:51 PM

one just said Jesus would be for gay marriage. i've heard them say Jesus would be worried about global warming, Jesus would support high taxes and welfare state, etc.

you anecdotal evidence aside, I think both sides are culpable here.

Either party claiming to speak for Jesus is absurd

May 23, 2015, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I have no issue with Dabo being a conservative Christian ]

We can try and figure out based on his examples what he might do, but the idea that either party has a monopoly on His positions is laughable.

Re: Either party claiming to speak for Jesus is absurd

May 23, 2015, 4:58 PM

I feel good saying he would be opposed to abortion. Thou Shalt Not Kill is in the bible. lol

May 23, 2015, 4:59 PM

tell that to the guys dat drops dem bombs everywhere.

May 23, 2015, 5:09 PM

yeah so may abortion doctors being killed. lol

again you don't have a problem with the abortions though. just the people who would kill the abortion doctors. lol

i'm against both.

Why?

May 23, 2015, 5:11 PM

If you believe abortion is 100% murder.
And you believe that killing murderers is 100% correct.

Why the disconnect?

Re: Why?

I don't believe in lynch mobs, right to a trial.

I do believe abortionists should go to jail. Right not abortion is not illegal so we can't punish them at all so it is a moot point.

OK

May 23, 2015, 5:19 PM

On that we agree, at least insomuch as we have rules of law and order.

Now then, why don't we extend those rules fairly and orderly to the discussion of the legal side of the debate on gay marriage.

May 23, 2015, 5:28 PM

gays have been offered civil unions by republicans and have rejected it. civil unions is basically all the perks of marriage but not called marriage.

GOP needs christian support to win electiosn so it isn't logical to think we going to throw them under the bus. even if GOP did support gay rights, gays vote democrat anyway. most of them support abortion more than most feminists.

May 23, 2015, 5:31 PM

I've convinced you're a Lunger trolling Lungers.

No way you're serious right now.

May 23, 2015, 5:33 PM

i have no idea what you point is but i'm always serious.

May 23, 2015, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Either party claiming to speak for Jesus is absurd ]

i was talking about our last 2 commander and chiefs.

May 23, 2015, 5:17 PM

Iraqis were killed by Saddam and those that weren't were subjugated by him. The country had been liberated and was on right track...until Obama decided to pull troops for no reason. then the beheadings began. no biggie, right

Your history

May 23, 2015, 5:21 PM

Is a little off.

Re: Your history

May 23, 2015, 5:36 PM

and apparently has exceptions to the shall not killing thingy.

Re: Your history

May 23, 2015, 5:39 PM

so you oppose liberating EUrope from Hitler?

Killing means killing in cold blood. Not civilian collateral damage in a war. If you opposed the iraq war, that means you are ok with saddam's killing, it can be argued.

You are one of these guys who thinks he is more moral than everybody else, but you support abortion. I love pointing this out because I know it annoys you.

You are supposed to turn the other cheek

May 23, 2015, 5:41 PM

you just dismantled your entire argument on your own.

been fun playing.

Re: You are supposed to turn the other cheek

May 23, 2015, 5:47 PM

you used the most predictable counterargument and i successfully knocked it down. "killing' doesn't mean accidental collateral causualities in a war scenario.

though shall not kill seems pretty set in stone(excuse the pun)

May 23, 2015, 5:54 PM

and I am not the one arguing that the bible is infallible, unless you suggesting that God wanted the jews and the Kurds to die.

is that what you are saying?

Re: though shall not kill seems pretty set in stone(excuse the pun)

May 23, 2015, 6:06 PM

i never said anything about the Bible other than a joke. I'm not a Christian, and my opposition to abortion is not rooted in religion.

Wait, Wait, Wait

May 23, 2015, 6:16 PM

I've had this exact same conversation before with another well known and now gone poster. You don't happen to be Lowcountry_Tiger (among other names)?

Or possibly Blue_Caddy

May 23, 2015, 6:57 PM

Which was Lowcountry's other name.

You nailed it.

May 23, 2015, 9:38 PM

Blue Caddy = Lowcountry Raconteur = Lowcountry Tiger = leadtiger = Ned Stark

That seems like a logical prgoression

May 23, 2015, 9:56 PM

I feel like Ned is Leadtiger's political wing.

Re: Wait, Wait, Wait

May 23, 2015, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Wait, Wait, Wait ]

I see you are trying to get me banned by accusing me of being somebody else who I assumed was banned. lol Yet you call other people intolerant.

How do you know he was banned?

May 23, 2015, 7:31 PM

I'm pretty sure you're blue_caddy (who has had several reincarnations, all of which sound just like you)

Re: How do you know he was banned?

May 23, 2015, 7:35 PM

ok, i'm positive you say this all the time when somebody conservative starts posting. You accuse them of being some other conservative that you and other liberal lynchmobbers ganged up on to get banned. There are liberals like you are every website. I've seen this move before. :)

Nope, I bicker with conservatives all the time on here

May 23, 2015, 7:38 PM

I accused LowCountryCoot of being Blue_Caddy, and in a moment of pure frustration, he fessed up. I assume it's going to go the same way with this version of Blue_Caddy.

Can't spell stark naked

May 23, 2015, 8:02 PM

Without Ned Stark .

Intellectuals that profess themselves as such , are generally nowhere near that .

DB23

Re: Can't spell stark naked

May 23, 2015, 8:09 PM

Ok. I don't need your validation though.

Re: Nope, I bicker with conservatives all the time on here

May 23, 2015, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Nope, I bicker with conservatives all the time on here ]

Ok, well you assumed wrong. I'm Ned Stark of Wintterfell. I have posted on here before, back in 20070 or so when Oliver Purnell was still the bball coach.

Really, interesting

May 23, 2015, 8:13 PM

What happened to your other screen names? If you aren't Blue_Caddy/LowcountryCoot...then you're stealing his shtick. You're "I'm not religious, I'm just arguing from an ethical point of view" is a dead give away.

Re: Really, interesting

May 23, 2015, 8:14 PM

Or it could just be abortion isn't about religion. It is about is the fetus alive or not, while religion deals with the afterlife.

So you guys just happen to say the exact same thing?

May 23, 2015, 8:24 PM

That's like...weird...you know.

Interesting

May 23, 2015, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Either party claiming to speak for Jesus is absurd ]

Thou shalt not kill*

*unless the other guy is convicted of a crime, or the other guy is gay in Uganda

Christianity is dead?

May 23, 2015, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I have no issue with Dabo being a conservative Christian ]

600 million Christians in China & Africa say hello.

Nothing's wrong with the FRC***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't make outrageous claims

May 23, 2015, 5:00 PM

To gin up support for their cause?

They were not involved in lobbying for the Uganda Anit-Homosexuality law?

Interesting

Do you think that if gay marriage is passed pastors will be ripped from the pulpits and arrested? Do you think that gay marriage in American encourages ISIS to kill Christians?

I don't think you believe either of those things, but I do thing the FRC is an important political ally for your party, and bring in a certain demographic to the voting booth with regularity.

Re: They don't make outrageous claims

May 23, 2015, 5:03 PM

I think Obama is pretty hostile to Christians. His statement was hyperbole but hard to deny Democrats in general don't like Christians.

Re: They don't make outrageous claims

May 23, 2015, 5:05 PM

if we are doing to do nuke deals with Iran, we probably shouldn't provoke them with gay marriage.

My wife is a democrat

May 23, 2015, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: They don't make outrageous claims ]

and a card carrying Christian.

Does that mean she hates herself, because I live with her, and I don't think that's the case.

Re: My wife is a democrat

May 23, 2015, 5:10 PM

that's fine but you can be an atheist and oppose abortion. I am and do. It isn't a religious issue, it a matter of ethhics.

That word you're using

May 23, 2015, 5:15 PM

I don't think you know what it means.

Re: That word you're using

May 23, 2015, 5:19 PM

what word is that?

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm saying, I am more sincere than you are. You run away from your beliefs in my view. :)

I actually put my view on display

May 23, 2015, 5:20 PM

I asked you to do the same in another thread and you avoided the question, changed the subject, and then said you didn't have to answer....so...there is that.

Re: I actually put my view on display

May 23, 2015, 5:21 PM

no b/c i don't see any reason to research what you are saying. you've defined this group by one issue, gay marriage, and ignored everything else they do, like oppose abortion.

Apparently the recruits and their parents don't either....

since he manages to sign just about everyone he wants.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Apparently the recruits and their parents don't either....

May 23, 2015, 5:20 PM

the kids want to go to the school with the campus and facilities that they like best. got nothing to do with anything the coach is involved in. As long as Dabo is likeable, the kids will be open minded.

Very well said. This group is not run of the mill. They are

May 23, 2015, 6:00 PM

a polarizing group that targets certain groups of people, many of whom attend, play for, graduated from, and are fans of the institution Dabo is representing. I feel sorry for the gay athletes, male and female, at Clemson, the gay students at Clemson, gay fans of Clemson, and most importantly the gay young people in the state. The gay teens in South Carolina that probably feel desperate enough about their situation without having the face of one of the major universities promoting this organization. I really believe they'd rather a gay teen commit suicide than realize that they are what they are, there is a more accepting world out there, and they can go forth and be a great, valuable, contributing member of society.

Re: Very well said. This group is not run of the mill. They are

May 23, 2015, 6:05 PM

I think people like you help make suicide seem legit with comments like this. It isn't legit to commit suicide because somebody doesn't agree with you or doesn't like you for some reason.

Nice try on turning it around. The "it gets better" campaign

May 23, 2015, 6:21 PM

is designed to prevent suicide which results from a teen thinking they are the worst thing on Earth. They think they are the worst thing that could happen to their parent because the hear anti-gay comments like some that appear on this website. Some parents say things in front of their kids and they don't even realize their kid is gay. Sometimes it is so hateful, the kid wants to run away or contemplate suicide. They just don't see any way out. Suicide should never be an option anyone should consider, young or old. It is the most hurtful thing you can do to the people you love and leave behind.

I don't make it seem legit. Hearing people say horrible they are, or it would be if they were gay brings about desperation. Look at the statistics. Don't be in denial and don't try to pass the blame onto people who are pointing out the catastrophe that could be in the making, or the result of constantly being made to believe they are the worst of the worst.

Re: Nice try on turning it around. The "it gets better" campaign

May 23, 2015, 7:18 PM

this type of argument is really about shutting down other people's free speech.

I can just as easily say liberals make it a hositl environment for young conservatives who are delicate and fragile and may despair and commit suicide. Anybody can use this type of argument. It does seem to rationalize suicide.

Re: Very well said. This group is not run of the mill. They are

May 23, 2015, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Very well said. This group is not run of the mill. They are ]

Dabo is one employee of a large corporation. No employee of any company represents the views of all. So let's say Dabo is a anti-gay hater. That does't mean it is CLemson's position. You have to make this about CLemson to have any reason to talk about it because it is none of your b usiness what Dabo does off the football field.

Dabo is a representative of Clemson University

May 23, 2015, 6:14 PM

In fact, he is probably the public face of Clemson University. Also, Clemson isn't a "large corporation" it is a public university.

Re: Dabo is a representative of Clemson University

May 23, 2015, 6:16 PM

It is mostly funded by customer's paying tuition. Yes, it is a corproation. it makes a lot of money.

What he does is none of your business. Busybodies always try to justify doing it.

Are you LowCountry_Tiger?

May 23, 2015, 6:17 PM

If you are, you have to tell us.

Re: Are you LowCountry_Tiger?

May 23, 2015, 6:19 PM

nope I am Ned Stark of Winterfell. I wouldn't have a screenname with Tiger in it.

I think you're lying

May 23, 2015, 6:21 PM

but that's ok.

If you're not lowcountry_tiger you guys should probably hang out.

Re: I think you're lying

May 23, 2015, 6:26 PM

Why is that? He is a charismatic conservative like me? :)

No

May 23, 2015, 6:28 PM

but he does enjoy the.

"I'm not a Christian, I'm just arguing conservative christian talking points." Schtick...almost word for word.

Re: No

May 23, 2015, 6:40 PM

Ok,

but like i said, abortion isn't a 'christian' issue. Neither is gay marriage by default, although marriage is tied up with religion now.

It is a public land grant university

May 23, 2015, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is a representative of Clemson University ]

It in no way is a corporation.

Re: It is a public land grant university

May 23, 2015, 6:20 PM

Ok, it just makes money like one.

No it doesn't***

May 23, 2015, 6:22 PM

Re: No it doesn't***

May 23, 2015, 6:23 PM

Ok, so why does Clemson charge tuition? If it isn't about making monehy. lol

Easy

May 23, 2015, 6:26 PM

Tuition goes to cover operating expenses, salaries, building projects, etc

Clemson, and all legit colleges, are non-profit.

Re: Easy

May 23, 2015, 6:31 PM

non-profit doesn't mean they don't receive a profit. you can't pay teachers good salaries without a profit. Revenue has to exceed costs.

Clemson University is a non-profit, public University

May 23, 2015, 6:51 PM

They have no stock holders. They don't make anyone money above what they pay in operating costs.

I'm well convinced you're just trolling

May 23, 2015, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Easy ]

But I love how you are utterly confused as to the difference between revenue, profit, costs, and operating expenses.

May 23, 2015, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is a representative of Clemson University ]

Clemson is a university not a corporation.

Clemson, as a school of higher education, allows for free-thinking, much of which we may not agree with, but tenured faculty have academic freedom and are free to think however they wish, as long as it is not criminal and doesn't effect other free-thinking individuals in a personal way.

null

May 23, 2015, 6:28 PM

ppeople have their own thoughts at corporations too. A company can't control what you think. lol

Clemson makes money. It may not have shareholders but its purpose is to make money for the employees.

May 23, 2015, 6:43 PM

You must be 12.

Corporations could not function under academic freedom.

null

May 23, 2015, 6:51 PM

Ok, whatever that means

Clemson's purpose is to make money for the employees?

May 23, 2015, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is a representative of Clemson University ]

That is also false.

I agree, he is free to think and do as he wishes

May 23, 2015, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is a representative of Clemson University ]

If he and Tony Perkins run down the hill together holding hands, it's really his business. However, he is in a public position, and he uses that public position for his (and the universities) benefit. You can't be totally public and totally private at the same time. If you put your thoughts out there, other free thinking people can criticize them, or in my case, just hope that he changes his mind.

Re: I agree, he is free to think and do as he wishes

May 23, 2015, 6:32 PM

Ok, so why don't you go tell Dabo rather than other people on the internet? If it means so much to you. lol

Why do you end every post with lol?

May 23, 2015, 8:10 PM

Just curious..lol

Re: Why do you end every post with lol?

May 23, 2015, 8:19 PM

lol = laugh out loud, it is internet slang. you'll get the hang of it

Oh, I know

May 23, 2015, 8:27 PM

It's used primarily by 12 year old girls...lol

May 23, 2015, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Dabo is a representative of Clemson University ]

You assertion is based on the idea that everybody cares about college football and everybody that cares about college football cares about Clemson college football.

That is only way you can see Dabo as the face of Clemson football. I guarantee you most people in the country would not know who he is if shown a picture.

If not Dabo, then who?

May 23, 2015, 6:20 PM

Do you think anyone can pick President Clements out of a police lineup.

Like it or not, Dabo is the most recognizable face associated with Clemson University.

Re: If not Dabo, then who?

May 23, 2015, 6:22 PM

that doesn't mean he is recognizable to most people. Pretty sure most people don't care what he does outside of football. you are the exception. lol

Since he is a public representative

May 23, 2015, 6:24 PM

of my fine University, I think I have a vested interest in how he portrays Clemson University. I think if you asked Dabo, he would tell you that he is a public representative of Clemson University. That fact that you claim otherwise is absurd.

Re: Since he is a public representative

May 23, 2015, 6:30 PM

You can any student or grad is a representative of the university. It doesn't mean much though. lol

He's not doing anything illegal and obviously it depends on what your politics are. You are obviously a Daily Kos type Democrat so this is a big deal for you. Others, not so much. ;)

You struggle with reading

May 23, 2015, 6:33 PM

It's ok though, go back and try and understand my original post, and then take into consideration that I didn't write the news story where this is brought up.

May 23, 2015, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is a representative of Clemson University ]

Oops, I meant, see Dabo as the face of CLemson university. he is obvioush the face of clemson football.

Clemson is a corporation? Now that's funny.***

May 23, 2015, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Very well said. This group is not run of the mill. They are ]

i prefer when tigernet isn't political.

May 23, 2015, 6:11 PM

not even reading all of these posts.
let's talk about the upcoming football season.
and I, for the record, am pro-gay & pro-choice. ( you go, Ireland!)
go tigers!!

Re: i prefer when tigernet isn't political.

May 23, 2015, 6:13 PM

I doubt you post this after your fellow liberals get on their daily soapbox about gay stuff. I don't think liberals can turn off politics ever.

agree, but that's what happens when the head coach is

May 23, 2015, 6:23 PM [ in reply to i prefer when tigernet isn't political. ]

in a political situation like this. Imagine the distraction.

Re: agree, but that's what happens when the head coach is

May 23, 2015, 6:24 PM

You wouldn't have a problem if he accepted an award from Obama or Planned Parenthood.

Your assumption that I am in favor of abortion in incorrect.

May 23, 2015, 6:32 PM

And I have already admitted that were it a liberal organization, I would be pleased for him to accept the award. However, I have also already stated that, whether the organization is left or right, it is a slippery slope and it would be better if he did not attend. Your assumption that I am an Obama supporter is correct. I love this economy much better than the one he inherited in January 2009, I love the progress he has helped for gay rights, and I love what he is trying to do to help hard-working immigrants.

Re: Your assumption that I am in favor of abortion in incorrect.

May 23, 2015, 6:35 PM

The economy during the 8 years of Bush were far better than under Obama.

There is a record number of unemployed people and people living in poverty now.

Why don't you go root for the Harvard football team, they probably have a liberal football coach who participates in gay parades and abortion rallies.

Why do you keep implying I am pro-abortion. I don't go for

May 23, 2015, 6:42 PM

that. But I don't go around putting down people who are in favor of that. You do know that someone can be a liberal democrat and not agree with the platform 100%. I am proud to be a liberal, but when you keep implying that I am pro-abortion, I have to tell you that is incorrect. I have already told you that once. And your economic statistics comparing now to the 2008 are not worthy of comment.

Re: Why do you keep implying I am pro-abortion. I don't go for

May 23, 2015, 6:47 PM

anybody trying to argue the econoomy has been good under Obama is not living in reality. the 2008 crash was brought about by Democrats forcing banks to loan money to low income people who could not pay the loans back, which sounds like a typical Democrat idea doesn't it? lol The Bush admin had warned about this.

Bragging about how you don't criticize pro-choicers is similiar to somebody back in the day bragging about how he didn't criticize slave owners.

May 24, 2015, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Why do you keep implying I am pro-abortion. I don't go for ]

> that. But I don't go around putting down people who
> are in favor of that. You do know that someone can be
> a liberal democrat and not agree with the platform
> 100%. I am proud to be a liberal, but when you keep
> implying that I am pro-abortion, I have to tell you
> that is incorrect. I have already told you that once.
> And your economic statistics comparing now to the
> 2008 are not worthy of comment.

Tell that to tigerking. Dude has told me I cant be liberal if I don't agree with ALL the liberal platform :)

TigerKing and Ned

May 24, 2015, 12:53 PM

Are just two sides of the same coin.

May 25, 2015, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Why do you keep implying I am pro-abortion. I don't go for ]

Then you should vote for people who are not pro abortion

May 25, 2015, 3:59 PM

Abortion is one my favorite hobbies, so I'm not sure why I WOULDN"T vote for someone who supported it.

Would you vote for a politician who wasn't a football fan?

I rest my case.

I enjoy euthanizing old people

May 25, 2015, 4:07 PM

Abortion is just a part time hobby for me.

Re: I enjoy euthanizing old people

May 25, 2015, 4:26 PM

Me too. The grumpier they are, the stealthier I tend to be when it comes to devising ways to take them out.

I tell 'em Reagan sent me and that's it all part of the plan and I usually meet no resistance.

Going home to be with Ronnie

May 25, 2015, 4:33 PM

That phrase always gets the job done.

I am not a single issue voter. I agree with about 80% of

May 25, 2015, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do you keep implying I am pro-abortion. I don't go for ]

the Democrat platform and only about 20% of the Republican platform. As I said before, I agree with Republicans in that I don't support abortion, I believe people should be fiscally responsible for their own, and I believe in being tough on crime. As for safer from terrorists and a better economy, which Republicans claim they can provide, I have found the Democrats to be better at providing that. Also the Republicans under Bush did a lot of spending in their own right, broke the bank so to speak and did the same type of stimulus bill they chided Obama for doing. And actually the state of affairs were such that both of those bills were needed to fend off a depression.

Also, the main reason I can't vote Republican is that they have gotten so ultra right. It is hard to win a national election when a party is that far to the right. I am a Christian, but I am deathly afraid of living in a Theocracy. Just look at Iran to see how that works. Republicans have been downright hateful to gays and to the hard-working immigrants that they have falsely said were all drug cartel members and non taxpayers. I have many friends in both of those groups and republicans have made their lives harder than they need to be. The Supreme Court has come to the rescue of the gays. Also, the Republicans claim to be the party of smaller government, but they want to get right into your business, right into the bedroom and what you should be able to do.

So, while I am a fiscally responsible person with a Bachelor's-1985, Master's-1996 and Specialist-2013 degrees, decent paying job, pension, 401K, Roth IRA, homeowner, never once getting a penny from the government, very much in favor of being tough on crime, don't really go for abortion as an option to get out of a jam or used as birth control of for any other reason for that matter, I still can't vote Republican. Why? For the reasons listed above and they are just too dang mean to people and are always infringing on individual rights to the point of wanting to add amendments that deny freedom instead of add freedom.

Re: I am not a single issue voter. I agree with about 80% of

May 25, 2015, 6:20 PM

It is Democrats that suck up to theocracies like Iran.

Kind of perplexed how you think it is Republicans who are pro theocracy.

It is Obama doing a nuclear deal with a terrorist supporting state with theocrats that shout 'death to America'.

There is nothing radical about the Republican party. There is something radical about an abortion party that does deals with Iran, helps empower ISIS, and encourages illegal immigrants to flood our country during a bad economy.

The Democrats have been much better at dealing with

May 25, 2015, 6:29 PM

terrorists and keeping us safe from them. This administration killed Osama Bin Laden and I was very happy about that. They have also wiped out a lot of their leaders over and over again. We have been safer from terrorists under the Democrats.

Re: agree, but that's what happens when the head coach is

May 23, 2015, 6:30 PM [ in reply to agree, but that's what happens when the head coach is ]

It's the end of May. It's a great time for a major distraction, particularly on Tigernet.

null

We need to focus on summer weight lifting***

May 23, 2015, 6:56 PM

May 23, 2015, 8:20 PM

the lady doth protest too much me thinks

What exactly are you attempting to insinuate?

May 23, 2015, 8:26 PM

Just curious.

Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate?

May 23, 2015, 9:56 PM

DUDE YOU'RE ON THE GAYS' SIDE. THAT MAKES YOU A QUEER, TOO! HAVE FUN IN ####

Well obviously I'm gay

May 23, 2015, 10:04 PM

Don't tell my wife, daughter, or dogs....the cats know though...I can sense it.

That's quite an elaborate coverup.

May 23, 2015, 10:16 PM

I can't believe that Christians are calling people queer and sending them to helll.

Re: Well obviously I'm gay

May 24, 2015, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Well obviously I'm gay ]

My insinuation is that you DO have a problem with Dabo being a conservative Christian, despite saying you don't.

You are so good at reading my mind

May 24, 2015, 12:40 PM

Are you a sorcerer, because Jesus doesn't like those kinds of people.

Re: You are so good at reading my mind

May 24, 2015, 12:43 PM

all your posts are about lecturing Dabo on associating with a conservative Christian group, calling it radical, etc. Then you say you don't care he is a conservative Christian. lol It is a disconnect. You obviously care, a lot. Doesn't take any mind reading.

Re: You are so good at reading my mind

May 24, 2015, 12:45 PM

Body blow , body blow ... uppercut ...

Finish Him !

DB23

Wait, No...he's hulking up

May 24, 2015, 12:52 PM

No, it's not really a disconnect

May 24, 2015, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: You are so good at reading my mind ]

I know plenty of Conservative Christians that refuse to support the FRC. They are on the far, far, right of the political dial.

Re: No, it's not really a disconnect

May 24, 2015, 12:58 PM

How is somebody who support abortion such as you a centrist and able to classify other people's politics as radical? You support abortion. Michael vick on babies.

Sometimes I forget that I'm arguing

May 24, 2015, 1:03 PM

with someone who doesn't know how to argue. Also, personally, I don't support abortions, and have probably done more to prevent actual abortions than you....so there is that, but please, continue on.

Re: Sometimes I forget that I'm arguing

May 24, 2015, 1:16 PM

that is how liberals alays cop out.

It is like saying you are against slavery but don't feel like you have the right to tell another man that owning slaves is wrong.

If you are personally against abortion, that means you believe it ending a life. So why would you be opposed to banning the act if you believe it is about ending a life?

See my above post clearly stating my position on abortion

May 24, 2015, 1:17 PM

HTH (that's internet slang, just in case you weren't aware) lol.

May 24, 2015, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

this is how liberals are able to use derogatory names for gays and other minorities without being criticised for it, you just pretend you are a conservative,and so it is ok. Colbert used to do that all the time.

It is worth pointing out that no conservative on here used that word for gays.

May 24, 2015, 12:02 PM

Little Neddy Neiderlander is back in the saddle .

What issue would you like to be wrong about today , Lowcountry_Coot ?

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:06 PM

i live in Greenville, which isn't exactly the low country.

the moderators at Tigernet, if there are any, can verify my IP address is greenville.

I understand you want to get me banned by accusing me of being somebody else. Why do I threaten you if I don't make good points on here?

You want to get somebody banned if they don't agree with abortion?

May 24, 2015, 12:12 PM

You sure about that assumption ? I just like to debate ...with the occasional kook.
I wouldn't think of having a dude like you banned ...too much ammo and not enough gun.

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:15 PM

So we are clear though Nedster , I don't get into political or religious conversations because I have a side to defend , i do it because the tools who get all wadded up about it are fun to take jabs at .
I'm more of an azzhole than someone who pretends to care about such frivolous things as those.

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:16 PM

lol yeah, you aren't a liberal at all. Course not.

May 24, 2015, 12:20 PM

I've never voted for a democcrat in my 45+ years .

Come to think of it , never voted for any Republicans either .
So what am I now , labeler ? Do you think that it is possible to draw a line without crossing it ?

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:23 PM

It is hard to communicate without using labels.

It is not illogical for me to conclude that if I annoy you to the point that you have posted several ad ad hominem substance free posts about me, that you might be a liberal.

If you are not, you are not, but the evidence is that you are. :) No big deal either way,

May 24, 2015, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

I figured out for myself during the early eighty era , that thinking that a 2 party system will give you a competent , impartial leader is pure folly . Its a safe bet that choosing sides in the American political landscape is more concerned with getting one's way rather than trying to make this country a better place to live for everyone.
Call me a conscientious objector, because I really just like to watch the armless dancers beat and bang each other while i sip my latte.

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:29 PM

ok, well i don't see you attacking the liberals on here, for a guy with no dog in the fight. :)

You can either debate my specific points on here or not, but I didn't ask you for how you see politics in general. You want to make this about you rather than the issues being discussed.

May 24, 2015, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

I love this country man , and I would jump on the first linerty ship they were throwing the lines off of to go stab some hater in the face for America . However , the constant and dullish way that people play the pieces that they are allowed to play with in our political playground is full-on farcical .
Love the land , not the labels .
Consciencious objector ...it is so much freer and a heck of a lot of fun . You get good seats and the refreshments are a matter of personal choice.

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:34 PM

this is empty rhetoric and platitudes.

May 24, 2015, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

See that's the thing Nedrick , the " issues " that are being discussed are less about the human principle and more about what side some narrow minded kook wants to stand on .
You don't get it yet . Enjoy your fight ...man , i am certainly gonna .

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:36 PM

Sides. You are being played , brother.

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

How is my opposition to abortion a kook position? I believe an unborn baby has life and life is precious. What is crazy about this position?

May 24, 2015, 12:40 PM

Did I say anything about unplanned fertilizations or the choice of the woman to keep or not keep the pregnancy ?

DB23

May 24, 2015, 12:50 PM

No, but this is why you are attacking me. I read between the lines.

Just the fact you refer to the baby as "the pregnancy" indicates what your position is. :)

May 24, 2015, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

There isn't anything kooky about that position.

However, it becomes a kooky position if you don't support welfare, food stamps, and other social programs to pay for that child once it's born.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2015, 4:35 PM

no what is crazy is you think other people are supposed to take care of the kid that you and your lover created. if they don't want to take careof your kid, then it is ok for you to abort the kid.

We Believe Every Life is Sacred

May 24, 2015, 4:44 PM

Until it actually enters the world and becomes a freeloading leech on society! Get a job baby!

Re: We Believe Every Life is Sacred

May 24, 2015, 4:48 PM

i never said the baby was a leech. This liberal talking point is so silly. You are th eleech if you expect other people to take care of your own kids. The arrogance of that is amazing to me. Why are you having sex if you can't even afford to take care of a baby, pregnancny is a risk of having sex.

You are killing a baby but trying to accuse others of not caring about the baby that you are ok with killing.

May 24, 2015, 4:50 PM [ in reply to We Believe Every Life is Sacred ]

I'm not opposed to you guys giving up your kids for adoption. That would be noble, vs killing them for convenience.

May 24, 2015, 4:52 PM [ in reply to We Believe Every Life is Sacred ]

Sadists don't care about kids. YOu can't have it both ways. Abortion isn't about love for kids.

May 24, 2015, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

lol so you don't really care about the unborn child.

You lose the credibility of your anti-abortion rhetoric when you acknowledge you don't care about the child.

May 24, 2015, 5:27 PM

I do care about the child, if i oppose you killing the child.

It isn't feasible that other people can take care of every kid you produce. If you cared about the kid, you would kill it. It has nothign to do with what I do or don't do.

You want to spread out your sadism onto others who are not involved. You can have the kid and give up for adoption. Nobody is opposed to that. Your assertion that it is our job to take care of your kids is typical liberalism though. You never have personal respnsiblity for yourself and your kids.

May 24, 2015, 5:56 PM

Ned,

Isn't it a sin to lie? Maybe you should stop.

May 25, 2015, 12:04 AM

I noticed all you pro abortion sadists were not aborted by your parents. There is not one person who is ok with abortion that was aborted. That is the greatest irony of all time. :)

Let me let you get back to gay issues, Brokeback. All gay topics, all the time. That is the modern website forum.

May 24, 2015, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

this kook has a degree from Clemson University. I must have slipped through the cracks.

lol

Actually, queer is a pretty common word in the gay community

May 24, 2015, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: What exactly are you attempting to insinuate? ]

I think they took it back.

Re: Actually, queer is a pretty common word in the gay community

May 25, 2015, 12:06 AM

I can spell the words bored and dear unlike some of your buddies on here. :) Seems like if you are going to post on a website affliated with a university, you should be able to spell basic words. They even have Clemson Boards up on the front pagge so no excuse for spelling it like bored.

Thanks, I'll spread the word around

May 25, 2015, 10:44 AM

There is a new spelling sheriff in town.

May 23, 2015, 11:21 PM

I appreciate this post. Thanks. I agree.

Dabo is not trying to please man. He is responsible to the

May 23, 2015, 11:28 PM

Father. What men think is not the important thing so that won't be relevant.

Re: Dabo is not trying to please man. He is responsible to the

May 25, 2015, 11:49 AM

So God thinks homosexuality should be a capital crime in Uganda? I think he'd probably rather just deal with it himself.

May 24, 2015, 10:36 AM

Can we take this bull #### to the Lounge?

null

May 24, 2015, 12:24 PM

I support Dabo 100%. Ray Tanner also showed support to this group.

What's up with this thread?

May 25, 2015, 4:13 PM

I've received warnings from Crump for posting messages far less off topic than this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The original thread was a Clemson football related topic

May 25, 2015, 4:23 PM

Old Ned wants to turn it into an abortion debate.

Re: The original thread was a Clemson football related topic

May 25, 2015, 5:15 PM

the original thread had nothing to do with football.

it was about you in Dabo's personal life.

I've been looking at this website a lot more the past year and I see you on here all the time talking about gays and advocating gay marriage. You are straight but always talking about gay marriage.

It is weird. This is a Clemson football and sports website. Go to the Huffington Post comments if you want to talk about gay issues.

"I'm for free speech, but..."

May 25, 2015, 7:10 PM

That should tell you all you need to know about the poster.

You just misunderstood

May 25, 2015, 7:36 PM

Try reading it.

I'm for free speech, however, I hope he decides to not do it.

I can't see how that is infringing on his free speech...please explain.

Re: You just misunderstood

May 27, 2015, 3:09 AM

I did read it, and yes, I did understand.

For example... "There are plenty of OTHER Christian organizations that Dabo can support."

There is the organization in question which Dabo also can support, whether you like it or not. Dabo should not have to choose from a pre-approved list. He doesn't require your permission, nor is he asking for your advice. Nor should he!

I doubt my beliefs would align with your beliefs; however, I am for free speech. Period. Full stop! I spent four years in the Marine Corps defending YOUR right to free speech. Many of us would appreciate you returning the favor.

many thanks for your input on this sir....

May 27, 2015, 8:18 AM

it is always entirely sad for me to see the gift that is provided by those who have given of themselves to then be defiled and disrespected.

clearly the OP and many on this board cannot see how they've succumbed to faulty logic, empty words, a general lack of real empathy, and a simple failure of courage.

may God honor your life for its service.

Re: You just misunderstood

May 27, 2015, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: You just misunderstood ]

*kneels at feet thanking him for free speech*

I was exercising my right to free speech

May 27, 2015, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: You just misunderstood ]

You just seem to be confused about the entire concept. The "right to free speech" means the government can't tell you what you can and can't say (within reason). As I am not the government, and as my wishes are in no way binding, I can't see how this is a free speech issue. I was simply offering my opinion on an news article involving Clemson's football coach. I was exercising my rights.

Come on 300!***

May 25, 2015, 7:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2015, 9:52 PM

Haven't read the majority of this. I just want to get it to 300 comments

Drewtigeralum03

May 27, 2015, 4:10 PM

Right again, good job Drew, good job.

Replies: 311
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic