Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The difference in these two programs....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

The difference in these two programs....

Mar 3, 2013, 4:30 PM

they make an error, we load the bases, can't score a run. We make an error, they score 5 runs. You can't win that way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The difference in these two programs....

Mar 3, 2013, 4:30 PM

Steroids!!!!!

They believe they can.

Mar 3, 2013, 4:32 PM

We hope we can.

It's mental.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the difference today...

Mar 3, 2013, 4:33 PM

wasn't the case yesterday.

null

Actually, I think that is adopting the coach's character

Mar 3, 2013, 4:33 PM

wound tight and playing that way.

And, we are a young team. We will improve over the season. The coots are a little more experienced and have a better, younger coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Why do people continue to think...

Mar 3, 2013, 4:35 PM

Jack Leggett is tight? Have you been around him? Have you ever seen him interact with his players? Just because he takes the game seriously doesn't mean he's "tight".

No, I don't follow him around like a puppy dog.

Mar 3, 2013, 4:36 PM

You can see it in his attitude and the players.

And, apparently, since you hang out with him, you are wound a little tight, too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

No, you can't...

Mar 3, 2013, 4:39 PM

What do you want? Do you want all those stupid antics in the dugout? All the hat-shaking, hand-pounding BS? And if you knew ANYTHING, you'd realize that I'm about the least tight person around. I don't go berzerk everytime something goes wrong.

I know a lot!

Mar 3, 2013, 4:46 PM

And, being tight implies you think you know it all. And, that is VERY evident of you. You are by far the biggest sycophant on this board. And, I have been to 100s of home baseball games (season ticket holder), and I have witnessed the constant pop-flies, the constant called strike threes, the losing to teams we shouldn't, the strokes directly to the opposing playing, the collapses in important games, etc.

So, the next time you want to call me stupid, I'll know where your opinion comes from - your undying devotion to Jack.

Actually yes, I want fun and chemistry. They've always

Mar 3, 2013, 4:47 PM [ in reply to No, you can't... ]

had great chemistry under Tanner and now Chad. Guys are loose, having fun, picking each other up. I've played on tight teams with poor chemistry and I've played on loose teams that back each other up and chemistry and fun always beats tight talent.

Clemson also has great chemistry...

Mar 3, 2013, 4:51 PM

just because they don't do all the juvenile little antics that SC does doesn't mean they don't have great chemistry.

Re: Clemson also has great chemistry...

Mar 3, 2013, 5:39 PM

great chemistry is measured in wins and losses

Re: Why do people continue to think...

Mar 3, 2013, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Why do people continue to think... ]

The only thing tight about Jack is his pants--the problem is. we cannot hit southpaw pitching!

Re: Actually, I think that is adopting the coach's character

Mar 3, 2013, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Actually, I think that is adopting the coach's character ]

its their coach's first year. Geez

Re: Actually, I think that is adopting the coach's character

Mar 3, 2013, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Actually, I think that is adopting the coach's character ]

I may be wrong but I beleive both programs have 21 fr/so on their rosters. Either way the shamecocks are much deeper in talent right now and our coach, well maybe it's time to move on.

where were you at yesterday? you must be one of these

Mar 3, 2013, 4:36 PM

clowns that come out when we lose

Re: where were you at yesterday? you must be one of these

Mar 3, 2013, 4:50 PM

let me put it in the simpliest of terms... their players are better than your players, end of story

I was around, thanks!!! I just know better than to make....

Mar 3, 2013, 7:24 PM [ in reply to where were you at yesterday? you must be one of these ]

snap judgements off of one win or loss for that matter. However the two, yes two out of three that we lost this weekend, were in similar fashion. We couldn't get ourselves out of bad situations, they could, we couldn't capitalize, they did.

Facts are facts, if you are dumb enough to still believe we might be a better team because we won one game of this series then your the one being naive.

There's the luck and there's the God seemingly hating us.***

Mar 3, 2013, 4:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God doesn't hate us; He is just bringing us through the

Mar 3, 2013, 4:50 PM

wilderness. The Israelites had to endure 40 years. Hope we don't.

Re: God doesn't hate us; He is just bringing us through the

Mar 3, 2013, 5:05 PM

+1***

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic