Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Actual email I got from Trump campaign just now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Actual email I got from Trump campaign just now

Jul 14, 2020, 2:04 PM

Subject: Exclusive offer for YOU only

[TRUMP PENCE LOGO]

YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED

Friend,

You’ve been identified as one of President Trump’s TOP supporters, and we wanted to reach out to let you know about your EXCLUSIVE one-time offer.

We’re halfway through July and we’re pacing a little behind our upcoming End-of-Month Goal. We can’t afford to fall behind, so President Trump has decided to do SOMETHING BIG to make sure we CRUSH our goal.

For a limited time, President Trump has authorized a 500%-MATCH on your next contribution.

That’s right, Friend. When you make your next contribution, it will make 5X the IMPACT!

But, this offer is only available for the NEXT HOUR, so you need to act fast.

Please contribute $42 in the NEXT HOUR to fight for President Trump and your gift will be 500%-MATCHED. > >

It’s going to take EVERY Patriot stepping up if we’re going to WIN BIG in November, and President Trump is counting on you.

We’re giving the President an updated list of donors soon and we want him to see YOUR NAME among his BEST supporters. Don’t let him down.

Please contribute $42 IMMEDIATELY to get your name on the list and your gift will automatically be 500%-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Better hurry and jump on it***

Jul 14, 2020, 2:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of all people, why did they pick me??

Jul 14, 2020, 2:06 PM

I mean I'm honored, but it's just hard to believe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Of all people, why did they pick me??

Jul 14, 2020, 2:15 PM

Cause you don’t know how to set email filters?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That attitude

Jul 14, 2020, 2:17 PM

is why our president hasn't sent you one of these:

- Jonathan Swift

Re: That attitude

Jul 14, 2020, 2:48 PM

Dang!! I want one of those.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen the incompetence of this campaign?

Jul 14, 2020, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Of all people, why did they pick me?? ]

They're so dumb that they probably went out and bought the database of US attorneys to solicit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I signed you up and donated in your name.***

Jul 14, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Of all people, why did they pick me?? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actual email I got from Trump campaign just now

Jul 14, 2020, 2:08 PM

Sounds like they don't need the money.

that whole self-funding ploy kinda fizzled out.***

Jul 14, 2020, 2:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2020, 2:21 PM

Why are they YELLING so much?

Brad Parscale getting the word out to new Trump voters?

Jul 14, 2020, 2:39 PM

You may not yet be aware of your pending transformation. Another 3 or 4 mailers should do the trick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice humblebrag...

Jul 14, 2020, 2:49 PM

since to get on those fundraising lists you must have maxxed out to at least one Republican in your lifetime, right?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congarts

Jul 14, 2020, 3:23 PM

Interesting strategy that they will withhold the 5x match funds unless you contribute.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

500% Match by who?***

Jul 14, 2020, 3:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 500% Match by who?***

Jul 14, 2020, 3:51 PM

Exactly. They will match 500%? Then why are they asking forty something bucks.

mexico***

Jul 14, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to 500% Match by who?*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2020, 3:50 PM

Does he have your vote?

I'm so jealous right now.***

Jul 14, 2020, 3:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2020, 5:36 PM

Might want to check the URL cause it sounds kinda Nigerian Princey to me.

Jul 14, 2020, 5:53 PM

Definitely sounds shady.

I received one as well, worded slightly different (he's disappointed in me)

Jul 14, 2020, 7:20 PM

[ninetytwotiger],

Make no mistake, the Silent Majority will reign.

The Election is less than 4 MONTHS AWAY, and in order to keep our strong lead over the Do Nothing Democrats, we need to stay on track.

I’ve asked my team to pull the records of my BEST donors - our most loyal Patriots who I can always count on when I need them the most. I’m disappointed to say that when I asked for your file, they told me you showed up in the BOTTOM 1% of all Trump Supporters.

We won’t win without you, [ninetytwotiger], which is why I really need you to step up. We’re halfway through July and we need to post a HUGE fundraising number today if we’re going to stay on pace to hit our monthly goal.

My team ran the numbers and our average gift is just over $37. If every supporter took action and contributed that amount TODAY, we’d be well on our way to CRUSHING our goal AND we’d set a new daily fundraising record.

Please contribute $37 or more by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to help set a new record and to send the Radical Left a message.

Giving your FIRST EVER contribution has never been more crucial than it is right now.

50 of the other donors in the bottom 1% have already contributed. We’re just waiting on you, [ninetytwotiger].

Please make your FIRST contribution of ANY AMOUNT TODAY to help set a new record.

Thank you,

President Trump
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 725 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10022

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic