»
Topic: About a month from now ....
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 22, 2014 6:10 PM by: Dugatiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

About a month from now ....

[5]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:07 PM

We will be 6-2, looking good, and every talking head on TV will be predicting us to win out. We'll be ranked about 17th, as many of the teams above us will have lost by then. We will all be looking ahead to whipping the chickens (who will be have just been beaten at Auburn), and then playing another respectable program in a nice bowl game. We still have a chance for another 11 win season. There is still plenty to get excited about. Go Tigers!

Re: About a month from now ....

[1]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:17 PM

I ,love your look at things and agree.

Don't look now, tiger james

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:19 PM

but apparently we agree on something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

[1]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:23 PM

playing an assortment of cupcakes gets us no real respect. our chance is to be relevant is to win the 3 big games a year. quit settling for mediocrity you pumper dullards.

spoken like a true

[2]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:24 PM

coot troll.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Only Coots want Clemson to win big games.

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:26 PM

Yeah, that's the ticket.

2020 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Are you serious?

[1]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:28 PM

Did you see his pulse? Do you think he posts a lot of pro-Clemson comments here?

Also, we have established that you and I are going to agree on basically nothing. So, maybe it's best if you just ignore me altogether. You already seem pretty miserable. No need for the added stress.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:42 PM

That's the spirit. Don't settle for anything less than an undefeated season every season! Fire Dabo! Fire Morris! Dismiss any player that makes a mistake! Shut down campus! Burn it all down! That will get our program on track.

Don't take BC for granted. They are the real deal this year.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:57 PM

yeah they are***

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 5:58 PM

Re: Don't take BC for granted. They are the real deal this year.***

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 6:10 PM

I hope we take nobody for granted. We can't afford to.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have not got anything about buying football tickets for This year. In the mail. Maybe they are w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1934 people have read this post