Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
About RN. I am amazed at some of the things this kid has
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,451

About RN. I am amazed at some of the things this kid has

Nov 8, 2012, 3:51 PM

had to put up with. First the media was all over him because he committed to Clemson and he would not decommit. His mother comes back for a while and the next thing all you read about was that she was saying he was not going to Clemson and she was not going to go there (apparently even if he does come here. I think the right thing to do is what has happened because now he can decide what he really wants to do (If momma lets him make up his own mind) and Clemson can recruit others in case he does not come

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: About RN. I am amazed at some of the things this kid has

Nov 8, 2012, 3:54 PM

He's the #1 recruit. He's had to put up figuring out which $120k education, room and board, and stipend package he was going to choose. It doesn't tear me up inside that he's got a lot of media attention and that he can't control his mother's mouth.

I may lack perspective because when I was that age, I loved my mom, but that's at a time where you start making your own decisions about your future.

If it was up to my mama, I'd be a Coot. That's the truth.

Yeah, I can't imagine what it must be like to be him.....

Nov 8, 2012, 3:58 PM

at his age with everybody breathing down my neck.

It SHOULD be Ole miss or Clemson, but i will say this.......

Nov 8, 2012, 3:58 PM

If in the end after ALL the stuff that's gone on through this process he ends up anywhere, BUT THOSE SCHOOLS then i think he and his family are rightfully opened to be criticized by clemson AND Ole Miss fans

#1 he commits ("FIRMLY") to clemson

#2 his mom OBVIOUSLY not a fan says he's playing with his brother

so it should "technically" be between Ole Miss and Clemson, but if bama or any other school gets him then any criticism is deserved........his mom should be criticized anyway

I agree***

Nov 8, 2012, 4:18 PM

But wait until something like that

Nov 8, 2012, 4:36 PM [ in reply to It SHOULD be Ole miss or Clemson, but i will say this....... ]

actually happens.

Don't write your criticism down now. Let it play out.

Re: About RN. I am amazed at some of the things this kid has

Nov 8, 2012, 4:21 PM

If he wasn't the number 1 recruit in the nation then none of this would be happening. Nobody wanted to see the number 1 recruit commit "early" to a school like Clemson. If it was Bama or LSU, there wouldn't be any talk. Even though it sucks, I honestly believe this is the best thing for him. I still think he's Clemson bound when it gets closer to signing day. It will be much easier to carry a small load (meaning commiting closer to signing day) than toting a heavy load all those months.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,451
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic