Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aaron Hernandez gay?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 6,907

Aaron Hernandez gay?

Apr 21, 2017, 10:17 PM

Just now seeing this.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/21/aaron-hernandez-may-have-committed-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New York Post, just a bit above National Enquirer.

Apr 21, 2017, 10:30 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New York Post, just a bit above National Enquirer.

Apr 21, 2017, 10:31 PM

Not gay, well kinda sorta... but bi from what I've heard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gay for the stay***

Apr 21, 2017, 10:47 PM

Re: Gay for the stay***

Apr 21, 2017, 11:00 PM

I like to use the word... "funny" or "confused" ????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Aaron Hernandez gay?

Apr 21, 2017, 11:20 PM

He was no "tight end"

Apr 22, 2017, 12:18 AM

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hack joke

Apr 21, 2017, 11:29 PM

If true, then we all get to feel icky over the disgusting reality that his suicidal remorse accompanied a potential social taboo and NOT the straight up murders he committed. Tragic waste from top to bottom. Tired of hearing about him honestly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Apr 22, 2017, 12:19 AM

What's the social taboo? Murder?

Apr 22, 2017, 12:28 AM

Either way, better he's gone. Shame it wasn't sooner. His history going back long before the NFL is a train wreck.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2017, 1:44 AM

I see it as a terribly tragic situation. I don't feel bad for Hernandez the individual, but the whole situation is just terrible...it sort of hits close to home for me because (with the exception of his UF problems) everything began with a couple of guys spilling drinks at a club I used to frequent shortly after I graduated from Clemson, who were subsequently murdered on the same route I'd take home every weekend since I couldn't afford to live in the city. At a quick glance, it looks like a gang-shooting because of Hernandez's history, but those first two people he killed (along with another 2 injured) just happened to be a couple of guys who accidentally knocked over a drink in a club and were then murdered as a result.

If my facts are accurate, Odin Lloyd, Hernandez's final victim, knew of the murder because he was dating Hernandez's fiance's sister. Hernandez was (obviously) a legitimate psychopath and decided he needed to kill dispose of any loose ends outside of his inner circle of friends, and so Lloyd had to go.

To me, Hernandez's death isn't and shouldn't be limited to himself...to me, it's the last chapter of a book that never needed to be written. People talk about wanting to "get out of the hood", and Hernandez had every opportunity imaginable to put a bad childhood behind him and create a great life for he and his family...

...but Hernandez's insanity not only prevented that from happening, it resulted in the death of at least 3 innocent people. To me, Aaron Hernandez's death is just a cruel reminder to the horrible, unnecessary deaths of 3 innocent bystanders who either happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, or who knew the wrong thing about the wrong person.

Ultimately, it's another reminder that life is fragile, because no matter how much we try to create the perfect lives for ourselves, all it takes is one unexpected variable to ruin all of it.

Apr 22, 2017, 12:06 PM

I couldn't have expressed it any better. It's a tragedy in every sense of the word.

Well... He did got to UF.

Apr 22, 2017, 8:13 AM

just sayin

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

FSU is more of an accepting place***

Apr 22, 2017, 1:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 6,907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic