Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
APM has called a Biden landslide for a while, but the race
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 497

APM has called a Biden landslide for a while, but the race

Nov 2, 2020, 7:48 AM

appears to have tightened.

I still think Biden will win and probably win bigly. That said, a case can be made for DJT, mostly due to his followers' enthusiasm. I mean, who risks hypothermia and COVID for Uncle Joe?

This guy leans right, but his firm and others that are linked in this article show how a Trump win is still possible. I do think these types of polling are more accurate than the traditional ones:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/election-analysis-exclusive-here-what-will-happen-phillip-stutts/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: APM has called a Biden landslide for a while, but the race

Nov 2, 2020, 7:55 AM

I have no idea who wins. I think it will be close though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a very good article

Nov 2, 2020, 7:55 AM

The bullet point I think could & will be the difference is "How will newly registered voters in swing states affect Election Day?" Both parties have pushed new voter registration & it will be interesting to see the exit polls for those folks tomorrow.

Either way it goes, I voted, & just hope we don't have a 2nd civil war on our hands.

COYS & Sláinte

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Sweet header by Bale yesterday. Unmarked though.

Nov 2, 2020, 8:17 AM

I might’ve scored if left that alone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was thrilled to see that

Nov 2, 2020, 8:25 AM

But yeah, they left him all alone & Reguilón fed it in perfectly.

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

The pollsters listed in the article...........

Nov 2, 2020, 8:03 AM

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/ are pretty good and do polling different. They picked Trump in 2016 against all odds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know what will happen...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:38 AM

but I believe a large turnout helps Trump. The reason the roles are reversed is because Trump's populist message has made Trump, at least in perception, the candidate of the working class. While I'm not excited about Trump personally, a lot of people are and I think positive motivation always trumps (no pun intended) negative motivation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know what will happen...

Nov 2, 2020, 9:56 AM

franc,

It is a bit harder to run as a populist for a second term - the reduction of outsider status, failure to deliver on populist promises, and having a record all work against populist support.

Re: Don't know what will happen...

Nov 2, 2020, 10:01 AM

yep...

Nov 2, 2020, 10:12 AM

Republicans had the numbers to get things done, but Trump spent the first year and a half or more fighting the Republicans too.

Notice many of the RINOs were ousted in the first midterm. Heck, if I recall correctly, McConnell and Grahm gave Trump problems until the first midterm as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I could elevate my level of

Nov 2, 2020, 8:22 AM

giveashit enough, to care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 8:26 AM

ill take that bet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see biden winning the popular vote in a landslide

Nov 2, 2020, 8:40 AM

But it will come down to a handful of counties on which way the EC goes.

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 2, 2020, 8:46 AM

No prediction based on national generalities and trends is worth a hoot.

You have to look at each swing state, and counties within those states. Too late to worry about it now, just wait until tomorrow.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:00 AM

I will say this before the election. I would like to see the winner-take-all aspect of the Electoral College done away with. Millions on people's votes on both sides are discounted that way. And each state is free to decide to move to a different system if they so choose.

I like the ranked choice voting option.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:08 AM

Will be interested to see how that goes if some states decide to use it.

Replies: 15
| visibility 497
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic