Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unreal Stat..NDame’s 3 pts scored vs Clemson was Lowest pts ever in their storied Bowl History.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,127

Unreal Stat..NDame’s 3 pts scored vs Clemson was Lowest pts ever in their storied Bowl History.

Feb 27, 2019, 3:53 PM

Wow!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unreal Stat..NDame’s 3 pts scored vs Clemson Lowest ever in their storied Bowl History.

Feb 27, 2019, 4:03 PM

Brian Kelly said the Irish were only 4 plays away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unreal Stat..NDame’s 3 pts scored vs Clemson Lowest ever in their storied Bowl History.

Feb 27, 2019, 4:15 PM

He's somewhat right. Take away the 4 TD plays and we have 27 fewer points (extra point blocked on first TD).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And if we got to do-over on 4 plays it’d probably be 47-0.***

Feb 28, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Unreal Stat..NDame’s 3 pts scored vs Clemson Lowest ever in their storied Bowl History. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 27, 2019, 7:15 PM

:) ;)

AND Urban Meyer’s first shut out. Saban’s

Feb 27, 2019, 7:24 PM

Worst loss since whenever (I forget)!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AND Urban Meyer’s first shut out. Saban’s

Feb 28, 2019, 9:35 AM

And Saban's only 2 losses in championship games. And to think we have done this against these teams during what are otherwise some of their best years!

Feb 27, 2019, 8:15 PM

Bill -- Your ability to remember that through all of these years is amazing. I wish I could give you more than one TU.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad their arrogant fans were humbled that day.

Feb 28, 2019, 9:50 AM

They reminded me of Tennessee fans the day of the 2004 Peach Bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

YES, YES, I had a couple of UT fans say this ain't the ACC

Feb 28, 2019, 10:25 AM

today, prepare to get whipped! For some reason, I couldn't find them after the game! Haven't done anything since then either!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did they actually expect to have a chance?

Feb 28, 2019, 11:48 AM [ in reply to I'm glad their arrogant fans were humbled that day. ]

The Tennessee team was favored IIRC - it was a bit of a surprise that we beat them that day. But I can't imagine any rational Domer fan really felt very confident in the Cotton Bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were outnumbered in the Cotton Bowl 60/40.

Feb 28, 2019, 3:45 PM

ND fans were EVERYWHERE. That tells me they thought they had a chance.

There's something in these hills.

This will be known as The Forgotten Game....

Feb 28, 2019, 10:20 AM

one of the greatest wins and greatest games in Clemson football history , and we have almost completely forgotten about it , much like the a$$ kicking we put on OSU on our way to the previous natty championship win ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will be known as The Forgotten Game....

Feb 28, 2019, 4:05 PM

Kinda true...

Do you remember the Oklahoma whooopin'? That might be the only team other than Bama to at least play 1/2 against us.

They were favorites entering the game, 1pt ahead at half and then we opened up 20 unanswered points in the second half.

I believe we hold a similar title against Ohio State.

Feb 28, 2019, 10:51 AM

Or st least tied, as I see they were blanked 28-0 in the 1921 Rose Bowl. At least we beat them by more.

null

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,127
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic