Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NBA pushing social justice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

NBA pushing social justice

Jul 31, 2020, 9:34 PM

Good lord the game will never be the same imo. Don't watch anymore too much bs

Who wants to hear the blm all lives matter

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do***

Jul 31, 2020, 9:34 PM

Great game, Celts Bucks.***

Jul 31, 2020, 9:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lakers v Clippers last night was great as well!

Jul 31, 2020, 10:25 PM

The fans on video in the stands freak me out a bit, but overall pretty well done in the bubble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lakers v Clippers last night was great as well!

Aug 1, 2020, 11:17 AM

Jazz Pelicans before was great as well. Rockets Mavs last night was wonderful if you hate D lol.

Re: NBA pushing social justice

Jul 31, 2020, 9:49 PM

I'm good with, and down with All Lives Matter, and I'm not interested in anything that deviates from All Lives Matter. Your life matters, his life matters, her life matters, "All of our lives matter"!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ALL lives matter?!?

Jul 31, 2020, 10:10 PM

How dare you!

Racist!!

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: ALL lives matter?!?

Aug 1, 2020, 2:10 AM

I know right, I'm a bad man for believing that all lives matter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2020, 6:50 AM

Fortunately, white men dont die at the rate of police in the street, stats show in sentences handed out by judges that white lives matter more...you're ignorant or blind as a bat, if you think all lives have been equal to this point in America. Black lives matter, doesn't mean others lives dont. It means you have ignored a group of people while suffocating them with racism in through the justice system and in other facets of life. Just bc your house isnt boring, doesn't mean everything is all good.

Facts matter

Aug 1, 2020, 6:57 AM

A total 558 civilians have been shot, 111 of whom were Black, as of July 29, 2020.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many?

Aug 1, 2020, 8:50 AM

I don't have any stats in front of me, so let me venture to ask how many of those 111 victims were victimized by fellow blacks?

Re: Facts matter

Aug 2, 2020, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Facts matter ]

I assume you looked that up, and if it told how many were black at 111, what race were the other 447, and who was doing the shooting? Part of the fact is just as bad as not having any facts!!!!

Aug 1, 2020, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

White men do in fact die at a higher rate “in the street” at the hands of police. You’ve been lied to...Which, you unsurprisingly you fell for...

Stats don’t show is that rap sheet of the individual who got a longer sentence...Clearly explainable. The justice system isn’t handing out longer sentences because of someone’s skin color.

I have ignored black people...I have ignored white people...I simply do not give a sh*t because you don’t have my DNA running through your blood. I don’t owe you anything just as much as you don’t owe me anything. I will respect people because that’s what I would like in return. The quicker the world understands that concept the better off we will be.

Lastly, your movement has been highjacked back radical liberal loonies from the left who are seizing the moment to be tyrannical...all the while not giving a #### about anyone of color. There is your real beef....Police aren’t your biggest threat...It’s abortion, other blacks, and table salt.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 2, 2020, 5:40 AM

You've been lied too, black ppl make up 13% of this country. Yet, rates state and show more black ppl go to jail and die in the hands of police...
Theres plenty of information on google who gets longer sentences. I know this hard for you to believe but it's real. It's a real reason why the world decided to protest against police brutality and I already know why you cant understand that. But please, I wont debate against facts and what the world knows, outside America.

Aug 2, 2020, 11:13 AM

Have you ever thought black people commit more crimes and that’s why there are more in prison? They commit more murders by percent and more violent crimes than anybody. You think cops are just going around handcuffing black people because they are black? Naw. It’s 2020. People aren’t getting locked up for no reason.

Aug 1, 2020, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

It’s ok to be wrong. We all come about of it at some point.

Aug 1, 2020, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

Tell you what. I’ll let you do the leg work sense you seem so passionate about this. Go look up the number of abortions in the black community alone and tell me them if black lives really do matter. The whole movement is so hypocritical beyond belief.

Aug 1, 2020, 11:19 AM

Abortion is a religious matter tho, killing people is not.

Aug 1, 2020, 8:16 PM

"Killing people is not">Islam, heard of it?

Aug 2, 2020, 2:54 PM

Just the arguement of it. Abortion is legal in some places while murder is not legal. Ofcourse it is wrong to kill in most religions that isn't what I was trying to get at lol.

Aug 1, 2020, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

Slavery was immoral but legal. It took the deaths of 750K white people to end it.

Abortion is immoral but legal. Nobody cares how many lives it takes.

What is religious about those statements? Just because an act has 70 years of legal precedent doesn't make it moral. Just ask Abe Lincoln.

Aug 2, 2020, 2:56 PM

Abortion should be legal in certain situations. Ofcourse you shouldn't be able to have sex all the time and have abortions left and right.

Aug 2, 2020, 2:03 AM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

Having an abortion after conception is killing life as it has began. Making unwanted babies is so easy to avoid by simple birth control of many forms. Unprotected sex is like playing Russian roulette with a baby's life, but instead of using a pistol, they find an abortion clinic to destroy the beginning of a human life when birth control is so simple and so easy, and it's free for women that live in poverty. But men are just as responsible, but they're excuse is that they don't screw with a raincoat on when sex is just as good with a rubber on especially when they could be risking the life of a new human baby if it's that time of the month for the woman to ovulate, and men never ask that one very important question before they climb on, when did you stop you last period, or when is your next period. Guys, women can get pregnant a few days at the end of her period, or a day or two right after her period, and that is why you should at least ask. Plus your junk you squirt in a woman can live up to 3 days after delivery, so you should stay completely away from the lady's candy box at that time of the month, and even a few days after. And most men lie about having their red wings bc the one eye head will alway control the two eyed head;)

Aug 2, 2020, 2:58 PM

What if your 15 year old daughter is raped by some random guy? You think she should have to go through pregnancy? Just because a religion says she should?

Everyone's life matters

Aug 1, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

But why is it that arguably the second most influential group in this country with arguably the second most representation, especially in areas of leadership (police, mayors, governors, senators and other government officials), with their own television channel (BET), with their own colleges (HBCU), etc., claim the most oppression?

Aug 2, 2020, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: ALL lives matter?!? ]

You're ignorant if you don't believe that white cops kill just as many or more white folks as they Blacks... But when a black cop is involved in killing whites and blacks, you never see it plastered all over the NATIONAL new as it is when a white cop kills someone black. Remember the citizens video footage of the white cops knee in George Floyds back with him begging the white to get off him bc he couldn't breath, there were black, white, and probably spanish cops walking close enough to hear George Floyds plea for help with his last breaths, and not one black, white, spanish cop or citizen bothered to render any help to Mr Floyds while life was being squeezed out of him. There was plenty of people that could have helped to save Mr Floyds life. But after his death, all those that done nothing, they were eager to point fingers at the one white cop, but the finger pointers are just as guilty bc all the pointers done nothing other than video tape it. If they were to scared to help, they had time to plea for help before Mr Floyd drew his last breath, and there was several minutes to have saved George Floyd after he took his last breath, and no one lifted a hand to help breath life back into Mr Floyd's harmless limp body. Call as you will but, more than one race was responsible for George Floyd's death. Also, in no way shape or form did George Floyd deserve to die, but he had resisted arrest that led to his death. And it doesn't matter what race and individual is once they have resisted an arrest, cops are going to show them better than they will try and tell, they will be arrested, and 9 1/2 out of 10 times, the resistor will be harmed. Right or wrong, that is the case with anybody who resisted arrest, and that goes for men, women, teenagers of any race bc once you resist arrest, those cops see no race, gender, or age, they're all the same that has disrespected authority....

Aug 2, 2020, 5:44 AM

White men do not die at the rate as black men in the hands of police, try to understand the percentage of black ppl in the country too lol...and, If you believe Mr. Floyd resisted arrest, we cant speak smdh. Find a article that proves that, you're eyes obviously have it's own mind bc you've decided to ignore common sense. Good day brother

I am not 'Down"

Aug 1, 2020, 1:04 AM [ in reply to Re: NBA pushing social justice ]

with ANY organization that wants to undermine the nuclear family or promote marxist ideals. BLM has said they are NOT a Black Civil Rights organization. They say they are a political organization.

Black lives matter s a beautiful phrase, slogan, and concept. BLM the organization, is anti-American. The oath I swore when inducted to the military doesn't expire. If you are a vet, neither did yours.

Y'all can do what you want, but I am going to take their word for who and what they are.

Jul 31, 2020, 9:52 PM

Who want to hear BLM?
The Chinese,for one.

The N B What?***

Jul 31, 2020, 10:05 PM

Garbage

Jul 31, 2020, 10:23 PM

nba is garbage the last couple of decades.

They want you to think they're virtuous and playing for something while they capitalize on anything and everything china throws their way.

They really only care about their own pockets, and it doesn't matter if who's is hurt along the way, like the true oppression that's going on in that country.

Aug 1, 2020, 1:32 AM

If you don't like the NBA, my suggestion is quit whining and stop watching.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor.

Aug 1, 2020, 1:35 AM

The NBA has sold its soul to the devil......in order to get billions of dollars from China......human rights do not matter to these millionaire thugs......they are nothing but a fraud and there will be He!! to pay one day for all the crap they are doing right now.......I am done with them and would like to give them all a very hard swift mule kick in their rear ends......Go Tigers!!!’n

I do too. Unless it gets back to 1 on 1 while 8 guys watch.

Aug 1, 2020, 6:27 PM

Early 2000s NBA was unwatchable. LBJ and the emergence of Steph Curry/Warriors promoted the need for whole team basketball again.
I have no problem with people having a voice. I don't see anything disagreeable about it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

When they stand for the anthem and make their statement in

Aug 1, 2020, 6:45 PM

some other way not involving the anthem I might consider them watchable. Or at least see if their brand of basketball is actually watchable team basketball.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In reality, the NBA supports social injustice for Chinese

Aug 1, 2020, 7:14 PM

NBA:Great platform propaganda dist

Aug 1, 2020, 7:44 PM

Who?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic