Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN baseball coverage sucks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,935

ACCN baseball coverage sucks

Feb 29, 2020, 5:03 PM

Have these camera guys ever done a baseball game? They don't even know how to follow the ball or when to switch so we can see what's happening.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN baseball coverage sucks

Feb 29, 2020, 5:27 PM

Coverage is pathetic. The scoreboard updates are a joke. Continuous drops of coverage, apparently due to technical difficulties at the source. I guess it's the City of Columbia, so whadda ya expect?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calling it ACC NEGATIVE Network.

Feb 29, 2020, 5:30 PM

Pitch counts are wrong.
Scores are wrong.
Really crappy coverage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Calling it ACC NEGATIVE Network.

Mar 1, 2020, 10:26 AM

The ACCN N.C. network. Nothing about this endeavor is good. Little to poor Clemson coverage, who brings the most revenue. Most of the day is 2 NC guys chatting. Current reruns would be better, but not 2004 etc games. A disappointment for an ACC sports network ! Have our girls been on at all ?

Feb 29, 2020, 5:31 PM

It's unwatchable. I've seen the scoreboard say 5-2, 8-2, 9-2, all in the bottom of the 7th while the Tigers are batting. Balls and strikes, outs are never right. ridiculous.

I think the actual score is 6-2, at least that is what the announcer said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst broadcast EVER

Feb 29, 2020, 5:31 PM

Re: ACCN baseball coverage sucks-it isnt just that

Feb 29, 2020, 5:42 PM

the whole network is pretty weak talent and programming wise. Swoff has totally laid an egg w this one

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's Clemson baseball announcers

Feb 29, 2020, 5:49 PM

Bob Mahoney and Qualk. Although curiously, game isn't even being broadcast on WCCP, some mindless NBA talk is on now. I suppose a Clemson-USC baseball game isn't worth the effort any more?

What a halfass, throwaway effort at what once was a can't-miss rivalry series. Pitiful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that's Clemson baseball announcers

Feb 29, 2020, 6:57 PM

My issue is not w that as much as the overall slipshod network and its poor programming if a major sport isnt on. today they did a bandaid thing. not great but from P&D to regular games- not good. Poor talent and production as compared to their other networks. Swoff let it dangle for years and comes up with this third rate thing and they cant sell it to the major providers. And look at their ads? Tack light, the windshield screen, and unbreakable sunglasses. Cut rate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that's Clemson baseball announcers

Feb 29, 2020, 7:05 PM [ in reply to that's Clemson baseball announcers ]

I thought WCCP stated earlier they were going to the baseball game after basketball. 30 minutes after the basketball game he finally said “we are going to the baseball game right? No? Oh OK the game is on ClemsonTigers.com. They went to some pro NBA sports talk show. What a joke our flagship station is!!!

Re: ACCN baseball coverage sucks-it isnt just that

Feb 29, 2020, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: ACCN baseball coverage sucks-it isnt just that ]

The real good production stuff always go to college football and college basketball. Just the way it is. Those are the two revenue and marketing sports in college athletics. Baseball is a low third wheel at best...

Those cameramen were making me nauseous *

Feb 29, 2020, 5:49 PM

nm

It's like a group of first-year interns are running the show here.***

Feb 29, 2020, 6:22 PM

Mar 1, 2020, 6:58 AM

Nothing can be worse than don Munson. Period
I was at the game so didn’t see the feed but if you were able to at least see the pitch then it’s automatically better than listening to our radio announcers who can’t paint pictures at all. They don’t even tell you when the pitch is coming. You just hear a noise and some cheers while waiting in angst to be told what is happening.

it looked like they got hacked

Mar 1, 2020, 7:38 AM

nm

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,935
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic