Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCCG tix
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

ACCCG tix

Nov 14, 2018, 4:29 PM

I see them now at $55 on some of the secondary suppliers. I wonder where they are going to settle?

I was living in Florida when the game was moved to Orlando and picked up 3 upper decks for $80 total on Stubhub.

I don't expect them to go that low this time, but now that I'm back in driving distance of Clt I'm wondering how low they will drop. I'm not expecting Pitt to pack the place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCCG tix

Nov 14, 2018, 4:32 PM

I'm waiting till around Coot week to check out where the prices fall to. I know the past few years they have had some cheap tickets for absolutely nothing. Hoping I can grab a whole row and bring a bunch of family with me.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 4:37 PM

This will be a real good game for the Tigers. They need to be extra sharp for the next game and I’m sure coach Dabo will pull out all the stops in this game to get his guys ready to play. Pitt is a team the Tigers have had no success against in the past so that will be a motivating factor as well. The game in DV two years ago is the only game where I ever questioned our coaching staff. That game was ours if we run the clock down and kick an easy field goal.instead, for some reason, we tried to score with a short pass. The rest is history!

Anyone sitting in section 116with me? I’m ready!

Nov 14, 2018, 4:39 PM

Right there with you. I'm shopping for our group (6+) and don't really know at what price point to jump. I'm okay spending a bit more and getting LD, but most of our people are wanting to save money (and will therefore try and push us to UD)..

If anyone is sitting on 6-8 lower deck tix they'll let go for $100/ea, let me know!

Nov 14, 2018, 4:47 PM

Paid $60 incl fees when I bought in Aug. lower nose bleed but 50yd line. If they go less.....oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Pitt fans won't travel that far to see an a$$ whippin' ...

Nov 14, 2018, 4:53 PM

so reasonably priced tickets will become plentiful in a stadium that will be predominately orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Pitt fans won't travel that far to see an a$$ whippin' ...

Nov 14, 2018, 4:55 PM

Oh man if that stadium is full of all Clemson fans that would be awesome!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pitt fans won't travel that far to see an a$$ whippin' ...

Nov 14, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Pitt fans won't travel that far to see an a$$ whippin' ... ]

Fakes are a bad problem in Charlotte

Indeed...

Nov 14, 2018, 9:01 PM

which is why pdf tickets will not be accepted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 26, 2018, 10:59 AM

Looks like prices have come down to the low 40s, even in the lower deck...a rainy forecast and Pitt's collapse against the U probably means the price will continue to fall.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic