Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCCG Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

ACCCG Tickets

Aug 28, 2018, 10:48 AM

Has anyone else NOT received a confirmation about their tickets for the ACCCG? I ordered them via phone on 8/3 and they said it would take 7-10 days for them to process the transaction then they'd send a confirmation email with all the information. I would also be charged at that time. I have not heard anything other than a response to my email to them two weeks ago where they basically said they have a high volume and that it should be processed shortly.

I saw some of ya'll received the confirmation but are any of you in the same boat I'm currently in? I hate to keep bugging them but it's been almost 4 weeks since I ordered them...TIA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCCG Tickets

Aug 28, 2018, 10:52 AM

In the same spot. I've called twice and they just said they have a heavy backlog and are processing them as fast as they can. They got a lot of orders in over a two week period.

Aug 28, 2018, 10:53 AM

Already got my confirmation a few days after I called to check on it. They said they were a bit behind in processing them and should get them out in a few days...then last Wednesday, I got the confirmation.

Try calling the number you called to order them and talk to a rep. They can look it up and see if there was any issue or if it's still just a processing delay.

Aug 28, 2018, 10:56 AM

Thanks for the tip...I called a couple of weeks back and they basically said the same thing. They also said they'd call me if there's an issue with the order (ie. credit card denied, entered wrong, etc.). I'll probably call Thursday or Friday since it'll be just about 4 weeks from when I ordered them.

Got my call back yesterday from two weeks ago

Aug 28, 2018, 11:19 AM

I got my call back yesterday from calling two weeks ago. I followed up with an email over the weekend. After confirming my original order on the phone yesterday, my card was charged but no email confirmation yet.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 11:20 AM

I ordered 8/03 in the late afternoon and got the confirmation email on 8/21.

I ordered the more expensive upper deck sideline seats which might make a difference depending on how they are processing the orders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just curious - where did you order them? CUAD?***

Aug 28, 2018, 11:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

336-701-1420***

Aug 28, 2018, 11:36 AM

Re: 336-701-1420***

Aug 28, 2018, 1:16 PM

Thanks I just ordered 4 side line seats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just curious - where did you order them? CUAD?***

Aug 28, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Just curious - where did you order them? CUAD?*** ]

Directly from the ACC

I called yesterday. I ordered 3 weeks ago and literally have nothing

Aug 28, 2018, 12:06 PM

to show that I ordered tickets. No response when I called.. left a VM. No return call yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Did your call go back to 1985? I wonder why:

Aug 28, 2018, 12:09 PM

(1) They could only take orders by phone
(2) It would take 10 days to process the transaction

?

Seems very Mickey Mouse for 2018 (no offense to Mickey Mouse)...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well it is the ACC for God's sake***

Aug 28, 2018, 1:16 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got a confirmation email 5 days ago wanting to make sure

Aug 28, 2018, 1:18 PM

they had the right address

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 5:55 PM

I ordered two tickets end of July and have yet to hear anything. I called last week and they gave me the same story about backup with orders. It boggles my mind that in 2018 we have to order over the phone and wait over a month for confirmation....ACC strikes again...smh

Aug 28, 2018, 6:46 PM

Ordered on 8/3, got a voicemail today saying they could not fill order(family 4 pack). Thanks Swofford......

Aug 28, 2018, 6:46 PM

Ordered on 8/3, got a voicemail today saying they could not fill order(family 4 pack). Thanks Swofford......

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic