Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 882

ACC games

Oct 1, 2018, 1:08 PM

Just looking at the schedule that all the teams have left to play and if NC State gets by BC this weekend there is a very good chance they will be undefeated when they come to the valley. The only team other than us that could beat them is Cuse and maybe Fsu but both games are after we play. I only mention Fsu because you never know when that tallent may have a great game. Notre Dames best chance of getting beat the rest of the year looks to be Tech this weekend but they do have to go to FSU. Fsu has a tough schedule for the remainder of the season. Clemson, State, Notre Dame, Miami, and Florida all remain left on their schedule. I would love to see them get beat in everyone except maybe the Notre Dame game. If we can win out it looks like we could get VA tech in the championship which will be a packed house in Charlotte come the first Saturday in December. We just need to take care of business.

IF our O gets going I feel we are in great shape but our OC's have got to start getting the job done. Feed 9 the ball at least 20 times or more and let the O roll. Go tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC games

Oct 1, 2018, 1:10 PM

ND doesnt count in conf standing though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 1:17 PM

Agree but they are a threat for the playoffs at this point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 1:21 PM

true. unfortunately

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 1:22 PM

It will be more than a good chance NC State comes to the valley undefeated if they beat BC. Because they have a bye week just like us and don’t play anyone after BC.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 2:46 PM

I missed their open date but I was looking at the ACC master schedule.

Replies: 5
| visibility 882
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic