Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC championship parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,954

ACC championship parking

Nov 13, 2017, 6:56 PM

Links? Panther stadium hasn’t released parking availability yet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC championship parking

Nov 13, 2017, 7:30 PM

park whizz has several lots close by for $30.00

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 8:00 PM

If you want to use Parkwhiz this link will give you $5 off

http://ssqt.co/m5bOdGC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 8:26 AM

Thanks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 8:35 PM

I live in charlotte. Do park and ride on the light rail, $2 light rail ticket into uptown and no traffic leaving. Just get off at Stonewall station and it is a 8 min walk to the stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 8:27 AM

Snagged a spot through park whiz since we plan on tailgating

Nov 14, 2017, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC championship parking ]

Do NOT use the light rail! Unless, of course, you don't mind waiting on the rail after the game with 6,000 other people. I did this two years ago, and didn't get back to my car until 2:30 that morning! IF you wanna use it, ride in on it and Uber back to your car after the game....

Nov 13, 2017, 9:29 PM

I don't know how the traffic lights cycle in Charlotte on Saturday. When we went to the weeknight Texans-Panthers preseason game there were many places we weren't allowed to make the left turns shown on the car navigation system. We could see the entrance to the parking building but couldn't get there. The phone system however recognized the discrepancies in the traffic patterns and rerouted us a couple of blocks to approach from the other side. Just be aware and plan to make adjustments as needed.

Nov 14, 2017, 10:02 AM

I used to have panthers season tickets a couple years ago and I never had any problems parking. I’ve never bought a pass prior to gameday. There are a TON of private lots all around the stadium with just a short walk. I parked in the same spot every Home Game for $20. You don’t want to park right at the stadium unless you don’t mind sitting in a bunch of traffic.

Message was edited by: Bigorange93®

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,954
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic