Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions

May 20, 2014, 10:29 PM

FSU 13-0
CU 10-2 losses to UGA & FSU
UNC 9-4
Miami 9-3
Louisville 7-5
VT 7-5
Duke 7-5
Pitt 7-5
GT 6-6
NCST 6-6

AL 11-2 loss to OM & LSU beats UGA in SECCG
GA 11-2 loss to AUB then AL in SECCG
LSU 10-2
AUB 10-2
OM 9-3
SC 9-3
MISSOURI 8-4
MSU 8-4
A&M 7-5
FL 6-6
UT 6-6

With what we've been doing the past few years on the field and recruting, 2015 will be our final 4 year. We get SC monkey off our back this year then we get FSU back in the valley, with Notre Dame, and take it to SC again in 15. We lose one along the way but finish 11-1 with wins over FSU and SC to win ACC and we will be #3 or 4. Its coming!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions

May 20, 2014, 10:51 PM

I'm not gonna let us lose in Athens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we're not leaving here without a vic-to-ry.***

May 20, 2014, 10:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'd be pleased with that on November 30...

May 20, 2014, 11:27 PM

But it'll be tough to accept that fate on Sept 1. I think we've got a chance down there, not so sure with FSU since the rapist/crab thief is back for them. Anyway, 10-2 with a win over the coots and winning, what, 9 in a row to finish the season? I'd take it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU is the only question mark. We DO the SEC this year.***

May 21, 2014, 12:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd wait until after the summer arrests

May 21, 2014, 12:10 AM

Before penciling in jawgas record. ;) But I will say you've done a nice job. I'm curious to see what direction certain programs go in such as BC, VT, LSU, and aTm.

Will VT find an offense? They looked horrendous in their spring game. But Thomas is gone and perhaps he did negate their potential at times. (Being polite)

Will BC get better? The loss of an elite RB should hurt. But will they respond given a new regime?

LSU lost a lot to the draft yet again. Are they that good or is it just a brand name that pollsters like?

How will aTm do without johnny hustle? Will they find a D? Have a few years of recruiting success finally benefited them?

As I said your prognostication is very good. I agree with Mizzu being 8-4. Who would've thought they'd be so good last year? And Duke. CFB is crazy like that. I don't see Miami as a 9 win team though, respectfully. And a ton of hype surrounds the Miss St program. But I'm not sold on them simply bc of returning talent, like most are. But hey, who knows right. I see Florida winning more games than Mizzu. And as of now I think NCSU and UT win the same amount of conference games. Same with Ole Miss and UofL.

But as the summer progresses we'll know more. That's the cool thing about CFB, ya never know who is about to peak. Never can tell who or which freshmen will be a household name.

Anybody ready to declare a team on the rise and one on the fall? Feel free to chime in. It's just speculation.

I think GT falls big time. I'd have to see their schedule and camp but I think they fall. Also, Vandy will fall IMO. The days of a faltering UT, Fla, and ThUGA are done. But who knows as of now. But they ain't winning 9. And the coots ain't winning 11. (Sorry to offend 20% of TNet crowd) Just my opinion, feel free to tell yours.

May 21, 2014, 12:13 AM

Got USC at 8-4
The 8 are push overs !
Most second team SEC or power puff teams! Get them to some bowl and another winning season for the old ball couch ! High Raise and Name a Bldg!

May 21, 2014, 8:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 21, 2014, 12:37 AM

I'm glad you're not getting your hopes up

May 21, 2014, 12:43 AM

Why would we? It's not like we went through all of this a year ago haha are you gonna disappear again after the opener?

I'm glad you are.....

May 21, 2014, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

so we can watch you cry like a pre-pubescent little girl when your hopes get dashed again following another loss to the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 21, 2014, 6:35 AM

The best thing about preseason is you can make silly predictions....good job...as silly as any I have seen....

May 21, 2014, 7:08 AM

9-3 for SC and 10-2 for Clemson is silly? You are delusional if you don't think that's possible.

May 21, 2014, 7:14 AM

He's a Scar fan, these past 5 years have really messed with his head. With them finally beating Clemson, now they think anything is possible

May 21, 2014, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

I honestly think 9-3 could happen for us but I think 11-1 could happen just as well. I don't think Clemson will go 10-2....I see possible losses to UGa, UNC, FSU and of course us.....you might also argue GT and Miami will have a chance. You look through Orange glasses and I look through Garnet ones....That means we both see the best for ourselves and the worse for the other guy. I see Clemson maybe...9-3 but more likely 8-4 or 7-5.

May 21, 2014, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

I honestly think 9-3 could happen for us but I think 11-1 could happen just as well. I don't think Clemson will go 10-2....I see possible losses to UGa, UNC, FSU and of course us.....you might also argue GT and Miami will have a chance. You look through Orange glasses and I look through Garnet ones....That means we both see the best for ourselves and the worse for the other guy. I see Clemson maybe...9-3 but more likely 8-4 or 7-5.

May 21, 2014, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

May 21, 2014, 11:26 AM

We don't play Miami this year. It's hard to lose a game that's not on the schedule.

May 21, 2014, 5:49 PM

That's for sure....can't lose if you don't play...can't win either though..lol.

I might take what you say more seriously if you actually

May 21, 2014, 5:55 PM

Knew our schedule.

Nah, I wouldn't.

May 21, 2014, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

I certainly don't look through orange colored glasses. All I'm saying is that it's possible. Could we go 7-5...I highly doubt it but sure. Could SC go 11-1...maybe. You just seem to get uptight that everyone on Tnet doesn't think your beloved gamecocks will be a top 5 team again this year.

It's just a message board Monroe.

May 21, 2014, 5:56 PM

I have no problem with people saying things that are true, or just their true opinion. There are a lot of posters who just say things because they hate...I mean hate...evrything that is South Carolina. I know there are Clemson fans that are realistic about both teams. My son and his wife are big Clemson fans...not a problem.My daughter and I are Gamecocks, no problem. I went to South Carolina and some of my good friends went to Clemson. I don't judge people by silly things like who they pull for. Clemson is a great institution and I don't hate Dabo, the players, or the university. There is a certain part of the Clemson fan base I could do without but I could say that about many schools including my own....but don't post hate and wish bad things on us or I am going to respond if it's just made up or a respected opinion. It's a rival board and I know things are going to be slanted but some go way and beyond that....just saying...

May 21, 2014, 8:05 PM

I realistically hate the gamecocks and hope the worst for their athletic teams. That's just my opinion.

Just saying

May 21, 2014, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

I can't disagree with what you're saying. I just don't worry about it. It gets out of hand I'm with you on that.

May 21, 2014, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC & SEC 2014 Predictions ]

So then dirt ######, what would ur predictions look like? And, we already know you are delusional, but if you realistically think SCAR goes undeafeted, you are an idiot..

$CU will likely finish either 8 - 4 or 9 - 3***

May 21, 2014, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: $CU will likely finish either 8 - 4 or 9 - 3***

May 21, 2014, 9:49 AM

I agree, but i want to see what MonroeNC thinks they are going to do...

Really can't see UGA winning 11 games....

May 21, 2014, 3:59 PM

they may or may not beat us, but 11 is a bit much

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hadn't seen their schedule but I agree. UF will win more

May 22, 2014, 11:22 AM

this year I think too. They still have a lot of talent as I recall.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic