Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M gonna beat Alabama next week ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 3,824

A&M gonna beat Alabama next week ...

Sep 16, 2018, 4:11 PM

Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Mond will cause Bama D some problems...

Sep 16, 2018, 4:13 PM

similar to DW4 in the 2 National Championships.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard it first 18 hours ago. :)

Sep 16, 2018, 4:14 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Texas-A38;M-will-beat-Bama-next-week-24052120

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I be havin' wut he's drankin'***

Sep 16, 2018, 4:14 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: I be havin' wut he's drankin'***

Sep 16, 2018, 5:29 PM

I’ll be smokin Wut he’s smoking.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It won’t be close. Mond won’t look anything like he did vs us.***

Sep 16, 2018, 4:15 PM

Re: It won’t be close. Mond won’t look anything like he did vs us.***

Sep 16, 2018, 5:16 PM

Agree... and their punter will probably be shanking the ball all over the place instead of booming the 70 yarders. Hope we're wrong. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M gonna beat Alabama next week ...

Sep 16, 2018, 4:16 PM

I would love it...but BAMA has become the beast of college football. So much talent.

Well.

Sep 16, 2018, 4:16 PM

I don't think so.

I'll give AnM and six points, no make that eight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought some of you were all up on AnM beating Bama?

Sep 16, 2018, 4:56 PM

I'll give 8 points and AnM for 25 Tnet points if you have the stones to put your clicker where your ego is. It might take me a week to pay off because of the limits Tnet puts on awarding points but you'll get your 25 if I live a week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A&M is a solid team

Sep 16, 2018, 4:17 PM

But they're not going to beat Alabama this year lol. I think the Aggies are an 8-9 win team.

Sep 16, 2018, 4:19 PM

Nope. Bama will win by 2 touchdowns if not 3. A and M and mond won't be as lucky as they were against us. Plus bama has more film on them now.

Are they playing a volleyball match?***

Sep 16, 2018, 4:20 PM

The Tiger in me hates to say this but

Sep 16, 2018, 4:20 PM

I don’t see it happening. Unfortunately we are watching one of the greatest runs by any program in CFB history. Saban has never had an elite QB. Now he has one. Of course I’ve seen a lot of teams that looked unbeatable fall over the years so I hope Bama goes down to A&M or just about anybody else besides GA and S.C. for that matter. I will be pulling hard for A&M but I fully expect to be disappointed before the second quarter is halfway over. I hope I’m wrong. Man I really hope I’m wrong.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Tiger in me hates to say this but

Sep 16, 2018, 6:51 PM

Our 2nd National Championship came during this illustrious run they've been on since Saban got the bag man all straightened out .
Think of that , we beat them when they had possibly the best CFB defense ever fielded .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 16, 2018, 4:23 PM

................... but you were the first to make the 4:11 PM prediction on 9/16/18.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 4:34 PM

How I wish that statement to be true. But... wishing something to be true and what is actually going to happen are two different things. If Mond has another out of body experience like he did against us then A&M will score some points. However, there is nothing that leads me to believe the A&M defense will be able to stop that Alabama offensive juggernaut especially in Tuscaloosa. Unfortunately, I believe Alabama wins with plenty of points to spare...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TAMU will be Bama's toghest opponnent yet, by far.

Sep 16, 2018, 4:48 PM

I expect Bama to get the win, but not in a blowout.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Even if it's close for awhile i bet Bama eventually wins

Sep 16, 2018, 4:56 PM

by 3-4 TDs.

Part of it depends on how much holding TAM is allowed to

Sep 16, 2018, 5:14 PM

do gainst BAMA's pass rush. If they are allowed to do it blatantly on every play like they were against us, they're chances go way up. It will be interesting to see how they call it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Part of it depends on how much holding TAM is allowed to

Sep 16, 2018, 5:34 PM

But that will even out because Bama Oline are the experts at holding.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Part of it depends on how much holding TAM is allowed to

Sep 16, 2018, 8:07 PM

Both are very adept at it. BUT, they won't have ACC refs. aTm may have a rough go if it's close.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said this several times today, Bama's defense is not

Sep 16, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to TAMU will be Bama's toghest opponnent yet, by far. ]

as good as the last several seasons. They are currently averaging giving up 302 yards per game defensively. If Mond can play this Saturday like he did two weeks ago, the game will be a lot closer than 26 points.

That said, we should have been up 21-3 at halftime over A&M.

Um, no. I don't think so.

Sep 16, 2018, 4:52 PM

Sure, anything can happen, but based on watching about 10 minutes of Bama last night, I don't think so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 5:05 PM

Bama's first real challenge but I don't think TA&M will have 3 lucky tipped passes turn into big receptions and rain to slow down a pass rush.

Sep 16, 2018, 5:19 PM

Man I hope you are right because it would greatly help us out.
Not only get a L on Bama but would prove we are the best team in the nation.
But sadly it will never happen because if it’s close the Refs will change the game in the Tides favor.
More than likely Bama rolls .

Sep 16, 2018, 5:20 PM

I hope so, but one thing will be different--Bama will be the one getting by with the holding, not A&M.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

unlikely***

Sep 16, 2018, 5:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: unlikely***

Sep 16, 2018, 5:27 PM

A&M will get flagged for holding; Bama will not.

bama will win by over 20 points***

Sep 16, 2018, 5:47 PM

Sep 16, 2018, 5:55 PM

I hope so.... but Bama's offense is a lot better with Tua running it and he can pass better than Jalen . Texas A&M will have to play great defense and Jimbo's offense will have to keep pace with Bama if it turns into a shootout. Bama only returned 3 starters on defense so they are a little bit inexperienced.

Sep 16, 2018, 6:13 PM

LSU at home probably has the best chance to upset Bama but their defense will have to play great . The one thing that can get Bama off the line of scrimmage is by stretching their defense with deep passes something we weren't able to do last year. Ole Miss connected on one early but couldn't duplicate it because the QB kept overthrowing receivers. Sideline passes and bubble screens will not work against Bama they will crowd the line and crush you and their defenders get their hands up and block passes.

But then you have to stop them when they're on offense

Sep 16, 2018, 6:17 PM

and Tua & Co. look unstoppable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But then you have to stop them when they're on offense

Sep 17, 2018, 11:56 AM

I will say this Ole Miss's defense is really bad. they gave up 41 against Southern Illinois, 38 in the first half. If Southern Illinois can do that Bama shouldn't have had a problem either. Really who has Bama played that had a somewhat decent defense. Louisville? Let's just wait and see what their offense does as their competition on defense gets better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M gonna beat Alabama next week ... ]

If the moment is not too big for Mond and he gets help from his defense it'll be Bama by 3tds if not blowout.

Sep 16, 2018, 6:21 PM

Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

No they not

Sep 16, 2018, 6:26 PM

Lol have you watched any if their games??? They will kick A&M's a$$ by 4 tds. Take your orange glasses off for a second.

Sep 16, 2018, 6:48 PM

While I would love nothing more than to witness that....TAM will never get away with holding Bama the way they held Clemson’s Dline all night.

Sep 16, 2018, 6:59 PM

There’s exactly a zero percent chance it happens

Bama’s only a 26 Point favorite. It will be ugly***

Sep 16, 2018, 8:01 PM

Sep 16, 2018, 8:03 PM

When the refs call HOLDING on TAM, then Mond won't have time to even make a throw and will be on his butt all night long. That game will be totally different with holding calls. Let's hope Jimbo doesn't get another starting QB injured like he did last year. Ok - just kidding about that being on Jimbo.

aTm is susceptible to big pass plays. Bama is too good

Sep 16, 2018, 8:05 PM

at those.
aTm will play well for long stretches, but Bama will big play them to death.

I'll be pulling for Aggies, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 8:25 PM

hope so...........but do not believe that is going to happen........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 42
| visibility 3,824
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic