Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A word from civil rights attorney Leo Terrell.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 316

A word from civil rights attorney Leo Terrell.

Jun 3, 2020, 9:27 AM

"...We have the most incompetent mayor on the east coat, De Blasio and the most incompetent mayor on the west coast Garcetti. They don't get it, they represent cities with people of color and believe it or not, we want law and order.

You know why they won't bring in the national guard why they won't ask for help cause they don't want to acknowledge that President Trump is right, he is absolutely right. He's been offering help for the last week and they don't want to give him credit and I got news for De Blasio and Garcetti.

People of color want law and order. We want it and Joe Biden if you're going to get democratic blacks to vote you better utter the word 'law and order,' because we want it and we're not getting it in Los Angeles."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As I've mentioned a couple times on here recently, the BLM

Jun 3, 2020, 9:35 AM

"demand" is that the police be "de-funded". This will, without question, have a tremendously disproportionately negative impact on black communities.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Whoa, the guy I never heard of said what??

Jun 3, 2020, 9:36 AM

Link?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: A word from civil rights attorney Leo Terrell. Garcetti

Jun 3, 2020, 10:27 AM

his name was familiar. I looked it up. His dad was DA when OJ was tried and found not guilty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A word from civil rights attorney Leo Terrell.

Jun 3, 2020, 10:30 AM

Most lawyers are good, but a few bad apples

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Replies: 4
| visibility 316
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic