Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A star HS football player from California
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

A star HS football player from California

Jul 29, 2018, 12:24 PM

To Clemson . The Dabo Swinney model seems to be an attractive one to kids outside of the southeast... to kids who wouldn't have ever gotten a letter from some of the past coaching staffs .
This Ngata thing , the Justyn Ross and Vonta Bentley leaving Alabama with offers from both in-state schools... look around man , this thing is on a golden rail right now.
See a lot of people worried about DT depth and who is gonna start at QB in 2018 ... ya'll just have to exhale and observe this Clemson Football renaissance.... for goodness sakes this is awesome .

Coaches have a plan and are executing it to perfection . Have you noticed ? We're kind of a big deal right now .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: A star HS football player from California

Jul 29, 2018, 12:30 PM

You can say that again! Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A ton of high school athletic talent comes out of Cal.

Jul 29, 2018, 12:49 PM

almost every year....California HS talent props up much of PAC 12 sports--making inroads into that states talent pool would be a huge plus for Clemson--or any football program in the Southeast.....and could well lead to advantages in recruiting other sports--such as basketball or baseball.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A ton of high school athletic talent comes out of Cal.

Jul 29, 2018, 9:10 PM

I truly wish we could schedule a few games with PAC12 teams. Maybe a Home & Home with UCLA, Cal or Stanford. Maybe even see what the real USC is all about. Not only a great SOS booster, it would get the Paw out there even more.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A ton of high school athletic talent comes out of Cal.

Jul 29, 2018, 9:27 PM

^This ^

DB23

Re: A star HS football player from California

Jul 29, 2018, 1:09 PM

12 different states make up our current class of 20 commits, the power of the paw.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're America's Team***

Jul 29, 2018, 1:53 PM

Re: We're America's Team***

Jul 29, 2018, 1:57 PM

I despite the Cowboys , but 10/10 would support Clemson being known as that for the college ranks .

DB23

Jul 29, 2018, 2:28 PM

Make that 13 states now Dug since Rueben committed today.

Jul 29, 2018, 2:30 PM

I love a good Reuben ... and man did we get one !

Go Tigers !

DB23

Jul 29, 2018, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: We're America's Team*** ]

You’re right & hats off to Dabo. I never would have dreamed that he would have accomplished all that he has in such a short time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you're riding a Saturn V, 10 years seems short...***

Jul 29, 2018, 8:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic