Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A shooting or something happen at the Dutch Fork game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,898

A shooting or something happen at the Dutch Fork game?

Aug 31, 2018, 9:48 PM

Very cryptic tweets.

https://twitter.com/will_volk/status/1035700067687170048

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: A shooting or something happen at the Dutch Fork game?

Aug 31, 2018, 9:54 PM

Certainly hope not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tweets aftewards suggest there was no shooting. Some other

Aug 31, 2018, 9:56 PM

type of incident in the students section.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

One of the fat kids in the band farted.

Aug 31, 2018, 9:58 PM

That happens everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 10:00 PM

Irmo, SC (WLTX) - Richland County deputies say no shots were fired at the Dutch Fork High-Irmo football game, despite reports on social media.

The agency took to Twitter late Friday night after some began posting that a weapon had been fired at the contest.

What led up to scare there is still being sorted out, but deputies say the stadium was cleared as a precaution. But deputies say at this point, they have no evidence to suggest that any shots were discharged.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2015, 11:47 AM

video doesn't look good... I just checked all the major news networks and didn't see anything.

I went to Dutch Fork about a million years ago. They didn't even have a stadium when I was there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Allow me to award your first point

Aug 31, 2018, 10:09 PM

Boom

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I live 500 yards away....

Aug 31, 2018, 10:10 PM

Haven’t heard a siren all night.

Re: I live 500 yards away....

Aug 31, 2018, 10:25 PM

why are they playing Irmo in august?

I live in a very conservative rural community in CA, and my

Sep 1, 2018, 1:39 AM

daughter's high school cancelled their game 3 hours before kickoff tonight citing safety concerns and threats to the public that would be in attendance.
The crap our kids deal with on a daily basis is terrifying.. add in social media, and I'd never want to be a youth trying to navigate life today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I live in a very conservative rural community in CA, and my

Sep 1, 2018, 2:43 AM

I was a convenient store today where an 18-20yr old white male walked in screaming cuss words and yelling that he was gonna kill some MF'er. To set the stage I need to explain the people inside. The only person working was a middle eastern lady around 40, only other person was an elderly black lady checking out and then myself. Then this punk comes in screaming profanity and saying he is going to take someone out. My understanding is he had some phone conversation that set him off. That said, my first inclination was to tell him to shut the "F" up, and to respect the ladies inside the place. My second inclination was to go over and jack-slap some sense into the punk and tell him to respect his elders! But then my third inclination was to not say anything which might have been the smartest as he could have easily pulled a gun on me. I stayed in the store and made him check out before me and stood there at counter until the punk made his purchase and walked out. The staff lady realized what I was doing, the elderly lady didn't notice my demeanor as I think her alerts were focused on him. Then when I checked out the cashier lady looked at me with a smile, said "Thank you, and told me to have a blessed holiday weekend!". I still wish I could have taken that punk for a good ole country boy ride and give him a good ole tune-up! A young society of no respect for authority is a very scary world. Unfortunately I don't see it changing until parents start becoming parents instead of children's friends!

that video was kinda scary, I found this tweet

Sep 1, 2018, 9:35 AM

https://twitter.com/checker_wis/status/1035719081410945024

Seems like somebody screamed gun. I was really curious about what happened here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,898
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic