Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A post on Facebook today by a #### fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,305

A post on Facebook today by a #### fan

Sep 9, 2012, 11:36 PM

She posted, "Arkansas lost, I know, but dropping them out of the top 25? Do they really deserve that? They did lose their QB. I just think that is a little harsh and believe they should still be in the top 25."

They are so up and excited about the SEC that they really care about how many teams are ranked in the top 25. She even said, "well at least we still have 4 in the top 10." It just blows my mind at the nauseating support they have for a conference that stopped them as a doormat for almost 20 years before they started to play better.

By the way, I heard an ESPN commentator during the Mizz/Georgia game say this. "The Mizzou fans are already dressing and playing the part of the SEC." What in the world does that mean? Did they come to the games naked last year and not cheer for their team?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She might have a *slight* point, Arky would probably....

Sep 9, 2012, 11:43 PM

...beat UL-Monroe 99 outta 100 times and the latter got every break possible and then only won in OT. You can rest assured had that been ALA or LSU losing, no way they would have dropped any more than 5 or 6 spots. Ark doesn't have the pull of the others and so it's easier to pick on them.......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A post on Facebook today by a #### fan

Sep 9, 2012, 11:47 PM

Stopped reading at "She"

3 things...

Sep 10, 2012, 12:18 AM

1) I hate to say it, but this girl is dumb. What's this "we" ####. So when Alabama won the MNC did the ##### get rings too?
2) Arky's QB went out because they let a ULM's defensive line have their way with the QB. You'd think he screwed the girlfriend of every man on that O line.
3) Arky's QB doesn't play defense.

In response to item 1, yes, 5th place rings!

Sep 10, 2012, 2:14 AM

At least, that is my understanding.

Sep 10, 2012, 9:53 AM

gamecocks have little tradition and in winning their history so it's easier to identify themselves as a conference than a school. They are the ugly sister in a family full of hotties.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same thing on Talking Football last night...

Sep 10, 2012, 9:58 AM

They spent more time making excuses for Arky's failure than they spent showing game film. Those guys turned the entire show into an SEClovefest. I swear, they got wood talking about Bama and this year's national championship run.

The old guy that anchors the show openly said he hated ND and Mich St. I've never heard of anything so classless in my life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same thing on Talking Football last night...

Sep 10, 2012, 10:46 AM

Ever listen to loserlou?

Sep 10, 2012, 10:52 AM

I believe The Citadel should be in the top 25. I mean the players aren't as talanted, but they work just as hard as everyone else in the top 25.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,305
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic