Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A lot of talk about BC is ready and Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,707

A lot of talk about BC is ready and Clemson

Nov 6, 2018, 10:12 AM

Needs to be on their A game. Honestly we can beat them with our C game. If Clemson shows out in A game, we will win 50-7 , if we come with our B game, we win 40-14 , if we bring our C game, we win in a close one
31-21.... now if we bring our D game, we will lose 27-24 ..... We are so loaded, let's just bring our Game and win big...No Worries!! GO TIGERS!!! What a great year and this is one of the best Clemson teams I have ever seen in my 51 years, first game I attended 1974 Clemson vs. NC State...Clemson 7-3 winners ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A lot of talk about BC is ready and Clemson

Nov 6, 2018, 11:19 AM

They didn't have the ability to complain about laptops back then ... so what was their excuse that season?

Nov 6, 2018, 11:41 AM

I was told by a reliable source that the Tigers had an electric type writer on the sidelines.

Nov 6, 2018, 11:52 AM

I heard it was some kids with two cans connected by a string.

Nov 6, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: A lot of talk about BC is ready and Clemson ]

I always admired Coach Howard. No laptops, cell phones, or social media. The man knew how to run a program

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time passed Howard by, he ended up saying

Nov 6, 2018, 12:36 PM

Tiger fans should be happy with a 6 - 4 season. He started out well as a young coach, but his 3 yds and a cloud of dust, did not work very well in his last few years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time passed Howard by, he ended up saying

Nov 6, 2018, 1:06 PM

Please stop the Coach Howard bashing. He put Clemson on the map and was grossly underpaid. He lived, bled and died all in Clemson!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC's toughness and the cold weather mean we get off to slow

Nov 6, 2018, 11:47 AM

start. However, I would imagine the second half will belong to Clemson. 44-13

We must bring ourA game...

Nov 6, 2018, 11:56 AM

not because it will take our A game to beat BC but because it would disgrace this team. Dabo says a season of football is more a long distance race, not a sprint. He held this team back for several games by liberal substitution for a variety of reason.

Playing backup early and often kept our starters healthy. It also gave the less experienced what the needed which was experience and experience playing with the game on the line. It satisfied those who came to Clemson who could have started elsewhere but are 3rd or 4th in the lineup at their position here.

Now it's time to turn them loose to run and if they run up the score it's because they have the experience and heart. It is on the players to do their best and it's the coaches' responsibility to let them enjoy the game only if they are doing their best. It's our job to stop BC each and every time they get the ball and it's our job to score each and every time we get the ball.

It's BC's job to score and keep the score down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 11:57 AM

We are going to see about how Trevor plays as a starter in a bigtime game , a championship sealer.
Something tells me that BC is going to find it incredibly difficult to move the ball on our defense , Dillon or no Dillon .
I think the replay of last year's game will be the least likely scenario , and another blowout statement game us about to happen .
Clemson 37-13

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 6, 2018, 12:33 PM

It's those "No Worries" that I'm concerned about!

Nov 6, 2018, 12:35 PM

I only see BC getting a TD on us. No more than a TD and a FG. And that will most likely be when 2nd unit players are in the game.
They are good and solid; but not nearly enough. Only chance they have is if the Tigers don't come out the locker room ready to play!
We will come ready; because this game can secure a championship game appearance! And the division unfortunately for BC.
Only other chance they have b/c their offense isn't explosive enough is for it to be like 10 degrees and raining and we have several starters out! Otherwise, we win big!
The score won't get out of hand b/c of the respect Dabo has for BC and Addazio. But, we win big. We score 50 or more and they score 10 or less!

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 12:55 PM

RHTiger,
I agree we best come prepared, but I doubt we limit BC to just ten points, especially if Dillion plays. Dabo will have this particular squad dialed in and the Seniors will keep us focused.

My prediction is Tigers: 45 and BC 20 because they will attempt to run clock and keep the ball away from our offense. That is their only chance.

Go Tigers ??!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,707
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic