Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 2,048

Nov 23, 2020, 9:45 PM

I will bet the farm that he will not. This man is in capable of doing what is best for the country, as opposed to what is best for his narcissistic it’s all about me attitude.

Jimmy Carter did it in his election with Reagan which was brutal. George Bush the first did it with Clinton. Clinton did it with Bush Junior. George junior did it with Obama. Obama did it with Trump. Trump is not in the same category as these other former presidents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony?

Nov 23, 2020, 9:48 PM

Nov 23, 2020, 9:50 PM

Probably. But interesting how you didn’t dispute what I said.

Quit crying.***

Nov 24, 2020, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 24, 2020, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony? ]

T3,

Will YOU ??

You got a lot of nerve after your post history in here...

Nov 24, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony? ]

over the last few months.

Geez

It's a valid question/point given Trump's before both before and after the election. His behavior after the election is at best...at best anti-democratic. He has attempted (and unfortunately succeeded to some degree) in undermining one of the foundations of our democracy. He's behaved like a 3rd world dictator and it's been disgusting. He's got whatever coming to him that anyone cares to voice.

Part of me hopes he does go to the inauguration because it's the right and proper thing to do and part of me hopes he skips it and continues to show people what a petulant and selfish person he really is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that he's finally accepted his fate...

Nov 24, 2020, 10:19 AM

I actually do hope he continues to behave like a child. I want a permanent historical record of this man being one of the worst--if not the worst--presidents in history, and this behavior only solidifies it.

I want school children 50 years from now to read about this presidency in history books and come away realizing what a disaster and embarrassment his administration was.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

The sad thing is that in 50 years with our current

Nov 24, 2020, 10:21 AM

trajectory, Trump will look tame.

The Three Stooges

Nov 24, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Now that he's finally accepted his fate... ]

A lot. A whole lot.

Nov 24, 2020, 10:31 AM

Well, I honestly can't judge how much you care about Tobias's, but given how much you care about what Flow and I say, it's gotta be a lot. You can't resist us and have had a pretty strong obsession over us. You went out of your way to try to look up personal info on Flow. You've threatened many times to ignore us or never respond to us again, but you don't.

You always come back for more.

So yeah, you really, really, really care about our opinions. Remember those days you'll sit down and just go through all of our posts for the day to give TDs?

Just a wee bit obsessed.

Oh, and Trump is going to go down as one of the worst presidents in history. When you're like 80 and ranting about how great he was, younger people will laugh you off.

Re: A lot. A whole lot.

Nov 24, 2020, 10:40 AM

Nov 24, 2020, 10:43 AM

You kept asking Flow about his job, and making plenty of insinuations about it to get him to correct you. Then you stated you poked around companies in Anderson to see if you could figure out which one he led as CEO. That's not the first time you've tried to poke around people's personal info.

And for Mountaineers? Please. Olemike59 came out of nowhere in June, posted just like him, and then suddenly went away when I outted him.

We all know you're just a post or two away from another blow up.

Nov 24, 2020, 10:55 AM

Nov 24, 2020, 11:03 AM

Right. Just like you didn't cry to the mods about TD, or how you didn't call for Trumpie violence, or you didn't challenge someone to a fight on here.

Honestly, you bring up a great point with the last part of your post. Your actions have been far worse than olemike59's. Yet you're still here.

So, what exactly is your area of expertise that you claim Flow stepped over the line when discussing?

And hold on... you were Tmailing Mountaineers/Ole Mike and swapping names and phone numbers? How weird is that? Are you coming here looking for new bros to hang out with?

Man, don't ever call someone here a loser again.

Nov 24, 2020, 11:17 AM

Nov 24, 2020, 11:39 AM

Oh, no, I was calling you a loser for other reasons. Which are fairly evident.

Look, I can see you're slipping into one of your little famous T3 tirades and the holiday is upon us, so I'm gonna let you go so you can calm down a bit. Have a good Thanksgiving. Work on the anger issues. Don't call any family members "enemies of America" if they disagree with you at the table.

And don't worry, I won't lose any sleep over you not having intimate TMail conservations with me.

Fake Republican...laughable....

Nov 24, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to The Three Stooges ]

I've got more conservatism in my pinky toe than you are even versed to speak about.

Trump isn't conservative and he's dang sure not a Republican. He is (almost to "was") whatever he could talk the gullible sheep into believing he was so he could get elected and retain power. He was so good at it, he had what would otherwise be intelligent people believing an election was stolen from him because the vote counts changed as the votes continued to be counted. He had people believing he had real cases in court, only to effectively get laughed out of court by judges of all stripes.

He had people believing that HE was on the only one capable of telling the truth, while at the same time being a prove habitual daily liar.

Lemmings...the whole lot of ya...Lemmings

I hope it's not too late to change the GOP out of this national nightmare and not let the radical left in this country take over in what is sure to be a political backlash from these last 4 yrs. Whatever is accomplished in the next 10 yrs by the left-leaning radicals in this country is squarely on the shoulders of Trump and all those that threw away what was left of their common sense and decency to blindly follow him.

Re: Fake Republican...laughable....

Nov 24, 2020, 10:49 AM

T3Tiger...

-Doesn't believe in free market or laissez faire economics.

-Supports a strong centralized federal government.

-Supports over policing and the creation of ridiculous, nitpicking, revenue-generating law enforcement.

-Called for Trump supporters to rise up violently in response to a legitimate election.

-Supports the federal government sending in troops to police cities.

And after all that, has the audacity to tell someone else he isn't a conservative.

Bottom line

Nov 24, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Fake Republican...laughable.... ]

Re: Bottom line

Nov 24, 2020, 11:04 AM

If you think Trump has "R ideas," you have a very poor understanding of the historical GOP platform and ideology.

No, you voted for a narcissist who puts self ahead of...

Nov 24, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Bottom line ]

country at every turn.

But it's ok...he got his #### handed to him, thank God. I'm not confident it will happen, but he now needs to ride out to pasture and shut the eff up and let the GOP try to recover from what he has done to our country.

Re: No, you voted for a narcissist who puts self ahead of...

Nov 24, 2020, 11:23 AM

Do you just make up numbers?

Nov 24, 2020, 11:36 AM

Trump never once sniffed anywhere in the neighborhood of 85 percent approval. In fact, his disapproval numbers were only surpassed among modern presidents by Bush Sr. and Carter (notice a trend?), and his approval numbers never cracked above 46 percent. Again, only Bush and Carter had worse.

Where do you get this info from?

And Jo Jorgensen wasn't the difference in any race.

I think T3 is talking about approval rating by Republicans.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:03 PM

Trump has done well in those numbers, I think.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should probably say what he means.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:07 PM

I know it's hard with the keyboard rage.

Re: Do you just make up numbers?

Nov 24, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Do you just make up numbers? ]

Re: Do you just make up numbers?

Nov 24, 2020, 12:32 PM

1. Then say the GOP numbers. Type what you mean.

2. I'll respond as much as I choose in this thread.

3. Unless you know who the Jorgenson voters would have voted for if she had not run, you can't claim she made a difference. And even if her absence would have given Trump the win in GA and AZ, Biden still wins. Thus, Jorgenson did not affect this election.

I speak for myself...

Nov 24, 2020, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: No, you voted for a narcissist who puts self ahead of... ]

I don't believe I claimed to speak for the GOP. I'm speaking to what I believe the party needs to find its way back to some level of sanity.

I don't believe that 95% of Republicans would support Trump over a true conservative who is sane.

Re: I speak for myself...

Nov 24, 2020, 8:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30mNYDGhLY

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is just crazy to me

Nov 24, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Fake Republican...laughable.... ]

I see flow as one of the most conservative people on this board.

But I guess when you fall for the con-man that calls himself conservative, anybody not sucking his #### is a liberal.

Glad you didn't let the party define your ideals flow, even though I don't agree with your ideals.

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 23, 2020, 9:50 PM

What’s best for the country? Like tax cuts, lowest unemployment in my lifetime, zero wars, nixing the Iran deal, nixing Paris climate accord, energy independence?

Those things that your pos, old, racist, career politician is going to undo without even knowing ### his name is; on any given day? Jfc.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s not enough to rationalize

Nov 23, 2020, 10:01 PM

A narcissistic personality disorder nut job being our president. If future Republicans follow his lead with some of his policies but aren’t as mentally insane as Trump is, then that’s OK. This guy just needs to go. It’s just uncomfortable having a guy like this as leader of the free world. Surprising others don’t see it.(although 6 or 7 million more Americans voted him out than voted him in.)

If you believe in Republican values, you should think the long game. It would be better for Republicans for Trump to lose this election if you think over the next 10 or 20 years.

Nov 24, 2020, 2:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony? ]

Trump had one of the worst economies in US history as well and will leave the country in shambles. He will go down with historians as the worst president in our history. He will be known as a delusional nutcase with a kooky cult. 1 term and impeached. That's the reality.

Nov 24, 2020, 7:12 AM

You are such an a**! The China virus, "accidentally" escaping from a Wuhan virology lab set the stage for a U.S. economic collapse, and the Democrat governors of blue states predictably finished the job. Many people in my "conspiracy circle" hope that Trump holds a rally in FL at noon on January 20, 2021 ... for starters!

Nov 24, 2020, 8:23 AM

All of that sounds about right for the emotional, irrational, extreme right wing.

Nov 24, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony? ]

“Trump had one of the worst economies in US history”

WRONG.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 11:12 PM

very doubtful. and I think many would be fine with that

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Nov 24, 2020, 5:01 AM

Trump is also the only president in US history to lose 2 popular elections

Unless it’s a virtual ceremony

Nov 24, 2020, 7:51 AM

It’s kinda hard to not physically be at your own inauguration

I predict he'll be on a golf course.

Nov 24, 2020, 8:12 AM

He spent most of his presidency there when he should have been handling normal duties, so he'll do that to avoid any embarrassments.

This fact is simultaneously the most inconsequential

Nov 24, 2020, 9:40 AM

yet also illustrative aspect of this man’s presidency. That he spent all the time he did on the campaign trail mocking Obama’s golf outings and claiming that he would not play a single round as president and then playing more golf than any president in history.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This fact is simultaneously the most inconsequential

One of our greatest pieces of evidence that the man is a narcissist, a liar, and a manipulator, and it gets overlooked so much. This behavior set the stage for the president he would become.

Nov 24, 2020, 8:26 AM

User Logo
opants
Scout Team [156]
TigerPulse: 59%
Posted: Nov 23, 2020 9:45 PM

I will bet the farm that he will not. This man is in capable of doing what is best for the country, as opposed to what is best for his narcissistic it’s all about me attitude.

Jimmy Carter did it in his election with Reagan which was brutal. George Bush the first did it with Clinton. Clinton did it with Bush Junior. George junior did it with Obama. Obama did it with Trump. Trump is not in the same category as these other former presidents.

HE WILL HAVE TO BE THERE TO BE SWORN IN.

Hahaha, look.

Dero still thinks Trump is going to have a second term.

There are still people who think that.

Nov 24, 2020, 10:45 AM

I wonder if they are still waiting for Santa Claus?

No***

Nov 24, 2020, 10:48 AM

Re: No***

Nov 24, 2020, 11:00 AM

No-Trump will not attend. He may do a quick low level flyover?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 11:05 AM

Most certainly he will attend for the start of term 2.

Nov 24, 2020, 11:40 AM

If Biden attends, will he know he did?

Asking for Sniffy Joe.

I really do wonder...

Nov 24, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Will trump attend the inauguration ceremony? ]

What some of y'all are going to do when Biden takes office Jan. 20. Is the harsh dose of reality going to hit the delusion so hard that y'all snap?

Re: I really do wonder...

Nov 24, 2020, 11:47 AM

Can't speak for others, but I certainly won't 'snap'. However, I will say that while I despised Obama (and still do), I never doubted that he actually won. With Sniffy Joe, I'll doubt forever that he's legit, and I'll have zero respect for that slimy 47 year swamp rat and his sleep-my-way-to-the-top VP.

"Sniffy Joe"...whenever it's Trump that's more "sniffy"?***

Nov 24, 2020, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: "Sniffy Joe"...whenever it's Trump that's more "sniffy"?***

Nov 24, 2020, 12:02 PM

Que? No comprende.

You stupidly called Joe Biden "Sniffy Joe", whenever it's

Nov 24, 2020, 12:03 PM

abundantly more obvious that Trump is more "sniffy" whenever on any camera.

Maybe stick with your other stupid nicknames.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: You stupidly called Joe Biden "Sniffy Joe", whenever it's

Nov 24, 2020, 12:05 PM

Never seen Trump sniff a 10 year old girl. Have you?

Nov 24, 2020, 12:06 PM

I recall him making a lot of really weird sexual comments about his daughter and taking creepy pics with her.

I mean, I hope you aren't of the opinion that Trump isn't a creep as well as Biden. Because that's just partisan hackery.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:13 PM

Neither is a Saint by a long shot, but I'd much prefer the one with policies that are good for the country over one who's never had a job that wasn't in government, and who will kowtow to the commie left.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:17 PM

I mean, I'm not going to defend Biden. He is what he is.

But let's get real. Donald Trump was never here to police what was good for our country, and he only made the situation worse. He has always just been in it for himself, and he didn't mind dividing the American public along the way.

That is why he lost. Legitimately. And soundly. It was a resounding defeat. American had enough.

His behavior since losing is proving my case.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:22 PM

The American public was already divided thanks to Obama.

Anyway, laters. Outback steakhouse for lunch.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:33 PM

Yes, they were. Trump came in and made a bad situation far, far worse.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I really do wonder... ]

Hey, you can have all the opinions about Biden that you want. But you aren't entitled to made-up "facts". He won and handily. It wasn't even close.

Anyone who says Biden didn't win is living in potentially unhealthy delusion.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:09 PM

So anyone who questions the validity of millions of mail-in ballots requiring no ID is delusional?

I didn't say it's a 'fact' Biden didn't win, I simply said I'll forever doubt it.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:12 PM

If you have substantial evidence to bring legitimate question to millions of ballots AND show that those ballots swayed the election, please post it. We have been asking for this evidence over and over and over and y'all can't show it.

You said Biden wasn't a legitimate winner. Prove it, or accept that he is. There really is no other choice.

That only--and I mean the ONLY--source y'all are using to justify your doubt on the legitimacy of the election is Donald Trump and what's coming out of his mouth. That's not a valid source, and basing your doubt on the election because Dear Leader said you should is simple delusion.

Please provide legitimate evidence.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:15 PM

I'll get back with you as soon as I'm finished scouring every voting precinct in the country for all those questionable ballots. Probably going to take some time.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:19 PM

So you admit you've made a claim without any evidence?

Didn't they already conduct a bipartisan review of all the states in question along with recounts, and haven't there been bipartisan reports that everything is legit?

What, exactly, are you basing your claim upon?

Replies: 64
| visibility 2,048
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic