Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 5-star RB draws Clemson offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: 5-star RB draws Clemson offer

Jan 28, 2019, 10:53 AM

5-star RB draws Clemson offer

Five-star 2020 running back MarShawn Lloyd announced a Clemson offer on Monday morning. "Blessed to receive an offer from Clemson University," Lloyd posted on T Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A legit offer that can only help with a teammate...

Jan 28, 2019, 11:03 AM

but Dabo will only authorize legit offers so even if Fleming decides to go elsewhere, Lloyd is worthy of a scholly...

there should be no more of these, "did Gallman or Carter deserve a scholly?" type questions... I would ask (obviously in hindsight) if Nkemdiche deserved a scholly...

Let's reel a couple of these guys in Coach E!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A legit offer that can only help with a teammate...

Jan 28, 2019, 11:13 AM

Just curious as to why this thought came to your mind when both players you are referring to are 5 star players by at least one service.

Jan 28, 2019, 11:18 AM

Yeah, not sure what he’s saying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when you have multiple recruits at one school

Jan 28, 2019, 12:11 PM

coaches are careful with offers even if all the players there are all 5-stars. if that were the case, the starters at IMG would all have Clemson offers...

there's more to it than just "he's a 5-star" or "he's _____ teammate"...

Dabo has proven that his offers are legit regardless of ranking, school affiliation or teammates, and I am glad that he has proven that his system works and is above reproach, unlike in years past when the "Grayson Pipeline"/Mickey Conn conspiracy theorists were trying to through allegations at Dabo aobut offering certain players to influence another.

not all ranked 5-stars are worth the Clemson offer and we won't get them all anyway, i'm just glad that Dabo's system works

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: A legit offer that can only help with a teammate... ]

Has anyone on this board EVER questioned a 5 star offer? ??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to A legit offer that can only help with a teammate... ]

You realize this guy is a 5 star running back right? Odd thing to bring up

but with 4 or 5 5-star backs across the country

Jan 28, 2019, 12:15 PM

do you offer all of them just because they are 5-star? is there a 4-star or even a 3-star that's going to be a better fit to what Clemson needs? i'm just pointing out the evals are honing in on the player rather than the ranking or him being the teammate of another player we want.

I'm glad the days of the "Grayson pipeline"/Mickey Conn conspiracy theories are behind us...

Did he stop by Clemson yesterday ?

Jan 28, 2019, 11:07 AM

247 has him in Clemson on 27th. UGA reporters have him in Athens on 26th

Re: Did he stop by Clemson yesterday ?

Jan 28, 2019, 11:17 AM

Yeah that’s what the write up says. Not sure what knuck was getting at in his post. Anyway, really could careless about our RB’s. Dime a dozen for us... don’t know why so many on tnet get so pumped about running backs. We always come up with something. 3* 5* really don’t make a difference as long as they can block and catch the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 5 Star RBS and 5,4 star OL

Jan 28, 2019, 11:18 AM

in one class would be the last hurdle ,so to speak LOL

Looks like it's gonna happen

Jan 28, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Did he stop by Clemson yesterday ? ]

I'm not sure I agree that the RBs don't matter and are interchangeable. Just because we have had very good 3 star RBs recently doesn't mean that a 5 star couldn't do even better. As long as they have the work ethic and are the type of people that Dabo wants on his team the talent might shine even better.

Jan 28, 2019, 12:17 PM

Oh, totally agree with you jersey 80. I just remember all the uproar over us not getting swift? Etc and peeps were acting like it was such a deal breaker and all.

Should have stated my point better. I get much much more excited about the two LB and DT ‘s and oline commits than an RB we missed on. We cool, you’re right!!!!

Go Tigers!

Clemson doesn't "give" offers with ulterior motives . . .

Jan 28, 2019, 11:23 AM

A Clemson Offer is earned . . . AND . . . one must visit Clemson before receiving it.

Kudos to MarShawn for earning his offer!!!

We would love for you to join the family - TODAY!!!!!!!

Re: TNET: 5-star RB draws Clemson offer

Jan 28, 2019, 12:44 PM

Kirby be like..." Why do i have these wads of hair in my fists, and bald spots on my head?"

Re: TNET: 5-star RB draws Clemson offer

Jan 28, 2019, 11:01 PM

This monster straight BOWLS as in lays the suckers down like bowling pins. Lil man is also a freaking TANK.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic