Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
dabo is 1 and 5 against spurrier as a hc. . hasn't won
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

dabo is 1 and 5 against spurrier as a hc. . hasn't won

May 19, 2015, 2:02 PM

a national championship. Hasn't finished in the top 5.

Got it. I accept it. . If this is the wOrst you got .. in good shape.

I wouldn't trade dabo for spurrier and the ethical Mess he and Lou have created in south Carolina. My fellow Clemson fans may disagree, but I would never favor winning over integrity. North Carolina lost site of their obligations And now all their alumini are laughing stocks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

2-5***

May 19, 2015, 2:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doesn't really matter it. dabo is winning the right way

May 19, 2015, 2:08 PM

If it is 1-5. Or 2-5..

He is losing the right way as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

As if there's an actual difference in finishing 8 compared

May 19, 2015, 2:05 PM

to 5.

If you're not #1 you're last.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: As if there's an actual difference in finishing 8 compared

May 19, 2015, 2:10 PM

Why is it so hard for you to just acknowledge it was a great year for your rival?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

A great year?

May 19, 2015, 2:22 PM

You lost to two unranked teams, didn't win your division, didn't play for the conference championship, certainly didn't win the conference championship, and didn't earn a BCS Bowl invititation.

Remind me again why it was a great season?

Oh that's right, at the University of Second Choice, medicority is celebrated with 5th place rings, parades, and 80 foot phallic symbols.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: A great year?

May 19, 2015, 2:39 PM

So the ACC championship year was great? Get boat raced by Carolina and lose by 100 to a WVU team that wasn't in the top 20 going into the Orange Bowl. I'll easily take a top 10 finish and a Cap One victory

You coots did have a good run

May 19, 2015, 2:54 PM

Those were good years for the Cluckers; however, it looks like your best years are behind you. There's nothing certain about that of course; however, you did get your clocks cleaned by a bunch of Tiger freshman last year.

I like our chances this November. There is a lot football to be played between now and then, so no one should be confident. I certainly wouldn't have the gall to visit an opposing team's web site and talk trash, but I guess that you feel pretty good about it.

LOL..."get boat raced by Carolina"...lol

May 19, 2015, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

In 2011 Clemson beat the Tar Holes 59 - 38.

Only a complete moron would rather play in the meaningless "what's in your wallet" Bowl rather than a BCS Bowl so thanks for confirming the obvious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate typing slow.. I was there..

May 19, 2015, 3:33 PM

Not much fun for baby blue

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate typing slow.. I was there..

May 19, 2015, 4:00 PM

I think boy blue is a horn blower

Lmao!! Funny stuff!!***

May 19, 2015, 7:27 PM [ in reply to LOL..."get boat raced by Carolina"...lol ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOW MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU GOT CHIEF???!!!???

May 19, 2015, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

Best thing you did in 5 years was beat Clemson and win the Credit Card Bowl.

Whoopty ####!in Doo!!!!

Again, your program is a steaming p!le of ####, always has been, always will be.

Even the OH GREAT AND MAGICAL #4 IN THE COUNTRY SEASON, the only thing you can say is that you beat Clemson.

God it must suck to be all of you trash.

Lol, Capitol One Bowl, I forgot about that one.***

May 19, 2015, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You can't spell Cap One without capon.

May 19, 2015, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

Considering SCar's football success the prior century, that might be the pinnacle of this century. I hope you kept photos.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can't spell Cap One without capon.

May 19, 2015, 9:50 PM

Poor Coots . Try as they may , there just isn't any way to spin 120+ years of meaningless , barely .500 football. Being owned by your instate rival . What else is there to say .

DB23

May 20, 2015, 2:11 AM [ in reply to You can't spell Cap One without capon. ]

You also can't spell USuCk without the letters U S C........

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2015, 2:44 AM

Boy blew wants to bring up losing to wv by 37 yet doesn't want to bring up 63-17. lol stupid coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

every knowledgeable college football fan knows

May 19, 2015, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

- Clemson football has a winning tradition

- Spurrier won several titles at Florida and had a great career.

- Lou Holtz was the last coach to win a title at Notre Dame

- Carolina is in Chapel Hill

- USC was great under Pete Carroll

- the SEC has many traditional powers like Bama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia and UT.

May 19, 2015, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

Hey you redneck coot trailer dweller, no one has said it wasn't a good season for your ##### that "magical year" that you finished #4 in the polls. What everyone is saying is this...WHAT do you HAVE to SHOW for it?

Where are the trophies, conference championships, and hardware to show for your great season? Oh, that's right, you have NONE! Except for a conference championship in 69' that you so proudly display in your stadium from a conference that you coots love to bash and call soft.

You do have those gleaming 5th place trophy rings though!

What does that say about you and yours?

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

May 19, 2015, 10:02 PM

5th place rings for the 4th ranked team?? Guess SC State is better than Clemson in basketball. After all they've won the MEAC numerous times. Clemson has yet to win the ACC Tournament. They've got more hardware, so they are better.

Basketball? Lol.***

May 19, 2015, 10:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Power 5. Not MEAC. When's the last time you actually played an eventual Natty Champ?

May 19, 2015, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

List all of them since 08

May 20, 2015, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

You can't truly believe this can you?

Surely, you're just making an excuse because you're jealous Carolina was better when you won the acc and the year you won the bcs bowl game?

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

saying you would rather take a cap one bowl over a BCS bowl

May 20, 2015, 3:03 AM [ in reply to Re: A great year? ]

is like saying you would rather pleasure yourself than get laid. It all feels the same until you get the real thing.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: As if there's an actual difference in finishing 8 compared

May 19, 2015, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: As if there's an actual difference in finishing 8 compared ]

We are still waiting for you to acknowledge 35-17 and 66-42-4

Dabo is 2 and 5 against spurrier as a hc....

May 19, 2015, 2:19 PM

he has played for two conference championships winning one, and he had played in two BCS Bowls, winning one.

$CU fans would gladly trade their meaningless top 4 national ranking for either of those and any jackstrap who says otherwise is lying.

Re: dabo is 1 and 5 against spurrier as a hc. . hasn't won

May 19, 2015, 3:32 PM

Dabo was the head coach. if not who was? Little boy blew

Slobbering Lou & Slurrier NEVER won anything @ USuC

May 19, 2015, 7:34 PM

Coots live vicariously through their coaches past achievements .

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic