Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A fair amount of love for us on the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,895

A fair amount of love for us on the

Oct 6, 2015, 12:35 AM

Championship drive show. In one top four. Said we are just better than FSU. I think this is true but still get the feeling espn is trying to set us up. Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get us. I like it better when they hate us and we get no respect!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A fair amount of love for us on the

Oct 6, 2015, 12:37 AM

I feel our fanbse can't makeup their minds.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Liked the poll respect but not the ESPiN talking heads

Oct 6, 2015, 12:41 AM

talking us up.

Oct 6, 2015, 12:42 AM

But maybe they're actually taking us seriously? Ever thought that? The disrespect can only last so long when the sole reason of the hatred is being proven wrong. We're steadily a good team and getting better. Maybe a decade ago it would be them setting us up, but I don't think that's the case anymore. I feel like people are really beginning to accept us as a national contender, whether they like it or not.

I bet they were showing two teams from one conference....

Oct 6, 2015, 12:46 AM

making the playoff. True or false?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I think one of them had both OSU and MSU in there.

Oct 6, 2015, 12:51 AM

Luginbill had Bama at #1. I kid you not!! The goofy SEC homer...is it McGee.. had us in his top 4. I almost fainted.

Re: Yeah I think one of them had both OSU and MSU in there.

Oct 6, 2015, 4:03 AM

I hadn't deleted that from my vcr yet so I went back through it again. Two of them had two teams from the same conference in their picks.

The concept of 'Who gets in if the playoff happens today,' is an exercise in futility. They do this only to entertain, right? No, remember when Bama and LSU played for the NC?

They know that OSU and UM play before it's time to make selections. They know that Baylor and TCU play before then too. They also know that only one champion comes out of the SEC but that didn't stop them from promoting and getting a rematch in the NCG.

This is business. If the popularity of the SEC drops The ESPiN's/SEC shared ownership takes a financial hit. Stockholders are already pitching fits over their losses and ESPiN is laying people off.

The SEC network is a big chunk of their problem. They should sell their half of the SEC and let the conference fend for itself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2015, 1:14 AM

Speaking of hating us, I'm betting there is no one person hating us right more than Lou Splatter Holtz. Clemson has caused him to get sent packing out of cootlumbia. And now we have caused his Deer loved ND team to lose their chances to make it in the 4 team play off. I'm also betting when Kizer was tackled 2 yard shy of tying the game on their last play of the game, Spittle Holtz spit on everybody within 10' close to him. That game was the dagger of pure hate in his heart towards Clemson!!! Clemson has ruined the last part of his FB life.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disrespect for my University and team offends me.

Oct 6, 2015, 3:46 AM

Never-the-less, I'd rather our football team be disrespect than being crowned ACC or National Champs before the games are played. I remember when the vaulted to #8 and played Bama in Atlanta. I remember when we won the ACC and played WV in Miami.

I've got a lot of crows to pick with ESPiN but their disrespect for Clemson isn't on that list. I have a pot to put the feathers in too.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

I tend to worry less about what others are saying than about

Oct 6, 2015, 5:22 AM

our next game.

Winning brings the laurels; losing brings the thorns.

On to Georgia Tech..........GO TIGERS! SWAT THE BEES!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,895
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic